Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Bras for Consultation?

+3
MrsCheese
tinkerbell24
Ella88
7 posters

Go down

Sports Bras for Consultation? Empty Sports Bras for Consultation?

Post by Ella88 22nd March 2014, 10:36 am

I've got my consultation with Mr McGeorge in 3 weeks, and one with Mrs Kat a month later, but neither of them have said to bring a sports bra and I'm so confused about whether to get one, and what one to get? (Spire have just sent out general appointment letters to me, so was thinking about taking a sports bra along, just in case?) 

I'm currently a 30b was going to try a 30dd, but I work as a bra fitter, and from having seen a few ladies at that size, it's probably not going to be as big as I'd like? I'm 5'2, size 8-10ish on bottom, 6 on top and hoping to get an implant size that nicely balances me out! Really don't know what sizes to try, or where will do a 30 back?

Thanks!
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Sports Bras for Consultation? Empty Re: Sports Bras for Consultation?

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd March 2014, 10:46 am

any consultation that I went to the surgeons had sports bras there xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 22nd March 2014, 10:49 am

I didn't take anything when I went as they had everything there including tight vests to try on over the bra and sizers
Xx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd March 2014, 10:54 am

I do a lot if my bra shopping at Figleaves online. They tend to stock anything and everything including small backs. I also recently found this website who fly the British flag!!! Haha, so if you want to put your money back in Britains pot! then this is a good site too and offers free delivery and returns. Their bras start at a 26 back.

If you want to take the bra of the size you're hoping for there's nothing to say you can't. So yeah, wear it hun and don't forget if you want the best idea of how you'll look a fitted 'white' t shirt will help also.

You're off to see two of the best surgeons out there so good choices Ella. Mr McGod oops I mean McGeorge lol, is my absolute idol. I've yet to see any any problems at all from his work and trust me - I'm his stalker haha I follow his work all over the net and will my next surgeon when I'm ready to reduce. Mrs Kat is also an incredible surgeon so whomever you choose, you're gonna be a very happy lady babe - good luck with the consultations and please let us know how it goes. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 22nd March 2014, 1:45 pm

Thanks! Guess I can save my pennies for now then  Smike  So excited but a bit overwhelmed by all the size choice after all the NHS stuff where you don't really get to decide!
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd March 2014, 1:46 pm

yeah def save the pennies til you need to buy bras near the surgery

good luck xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 22nd March 2014, 2:07 pm

M&s come up small in the band. As I'm a 30 band but their 32 is a snug fit x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 22nd March 2014, 3:16 pm

When I was at my consultation with Douglas McGeorge (great choice by the way) I had with me a bra in the cup size I wanted to be.
So I didn't try any implants at all, just showed him the bra and he knew exactly what size implant to put in to make me that cup size.

If you don't know what size you want to be and are planning to try different size implants, I recommend you to put on a simple tight top in a light colour on the day of consultation.
At my first consultation (with another surgeon) I had a black t-shirt top on and it was almost impossible to see any difference between the difference implant sizes in the mirror.

Good luck with Dr McGod! (am seeing him next week for lipo consultation)  Cheerleader
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 22nd March 2014, 9:19 pm

I agree with all the above answers!! The clinic will prove sports bras and vests for you to sample the sizers in :) Don't worry, babe, they won't expect you to bring your own sports bra :)

Good luck in your consultation! I hope it's exciting for you trying the sizers on! :D xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down