Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice from people who've had an uplift

+2
tigertonix
Moomins
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Advice from people who've had an uplift Empty Advice from people who've had an uplift

Post by Moomins 9th March 2014, 9:06 pm

Hi lovely ladies, 
Wasn't quite sure whether to post this on this forum or the uplift but kinda thinking we all probably look at both?!!!

I just wanted to ask those of you that have had an uplift some info or just general stuff about the uplift side of your surgery.
Naturally I've had a look at afew pictures but just feel the need to ask more questions about everyone's experiences

Are you happy with your scars, were the scars shocking at first, do you regret having an uplift, are you pleased with the results & happy you had it done , was it the best thing you've done, how long you were in pain, how long to recover etc etc 

I guess I've just started to get a tad nervous !!!!! 

Hopefully some of you will share your experiences with me
Thanks xxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Advice from people who've had an uplift Empty Re: Advice from people who've had an uplift

Post by tigertonix 9th March 2014, 9:14 pm

Hiya, honey!! I haven't personally had an uplift but I just thought I'd recommend you typing 'uplift' into the search bar at the top right hand corner of the page! :) You might get a few stories by doing that. you could also look on the 'Your surgery stories' section and see if anyone's posted about having an uplift on there :)
I hope you find the info and advice you're looking for.
Take care, babe xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Advice from people who've had an uplift Empty Re: Advice from people who've had an uplift

Post by tinkerbell24 10th March 2014, 10:21 am

hi I havent had a n uplift but have been on this forum fr a year and a half and I have seen many pictures

I will say that some of the uplift scars look scary to start with but they actually soon fade and look great xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 10th March 2014, 11:07 am

Babe we are gonnna never regret having an uplift we are gonna LOVE the results, my friend had one and her boobs are absolutely phenomenal and her scars, you can hardly see them and she's only 5 months past op!!  Don't worry xxxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 10th March 2014, 6:49 pm

Thanks ladies

Mica - I know your right !!! I get abit nervous and then have to get it back in my head that my boobs are gonna look awesome!!!! Lol

So glad of you guys to put my thoughts back in perspective !

Xxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 10th March 2014, 6:53 pm

Mica is right! My friends are basically invisible and couldn't see them until she pointed them out! Xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 10th March 2014, 6:53 pm

What is it you get nervous about, babe? I think I'm more excited for the uplift because I love the proper perky look.... Can you imagine been able to wear a top or a vest without a bra hahaha...... Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 10th March 2014, 6:54 pm

or a DRESS!!!!
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 11th March 2014, 10:34 am

I think it's just the scars & how painful it will be after. 

I soooooo need an uplift - my boobs are terrible after having two kids!!! I hate them so much.

Got my third & final consultation tonight so hoping I will be able to book a date for next month this week 

I wanna look hot this summer in a nice dd bikini!!!! Lol
Xx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th March 2014, 11:57 am

it will all be worth the pain etc in the end

im still waiting for my end to come lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th March 2014, 12:19 pm

I have had a full uplift and I can't even begin to describe how much it's worth it!!

The pain is nothing to worry about unless you are extremely sensitive. It's more discomfort than pain.
It's frustrating not to be able to move around (shower, clean, walk fast, drive the car etc) for the first weeks.
Netflix is the way to go for the first weeks.  :ok: 

Life is back to normal quite quickly and your discomfort will be forgotten. I could do this surgery again tomorrow.

The scars will fade away but can be scary to look at in the beginning, I won't lie about that. But just try to think about that they will fade away even if it's hard to believe when you see them for the first time  sick 

Just make sure your house is clean, your freezer is full of food and that you have at least 3 sport bras to change with so you don't need to wash every day (also make sure the sport bras are in different sizes so at least one of them are able to accommodate potential swelling)

When I look at my new 30H perky ones, I can cry of happiness…. Flash
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 20th March 2014, 10:30 am

Ahhhh thanks Hun / only just read this,

I think the freezer full of food is good - I have two little girls who eat loads & a husband who doesn't / can't cook!!! Lol

With the sports bras , I'm hoping for a DD!!! I have brought a 36DD but nothing else yet. Would you recommend a Macom? I quite like the idea of the m&s zip front one but not sure on size? 

I'm very excited but also very nervous 

Have wanted to do this for years - out of a bra my boobs are just terrible!!! 

Roll on next month!!
Xxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 10:48 am

Moomins wrote:Ahhhh thanks Hun / only just read this,

I think the freezer full of food is good - I have two little girls who eat loads & a husband who doesn't / can't cook!!! Lol

With the sports bras , I'm hoping for a DD!!! I have brought a 36DD but nothing else yet. Would you recommend a Macom? I quite like the idea of the m&s zip front one but not sure on size? 

I'm very excited but also very nervous 

Have wanted to do this for years - out of a bra my boobs are just terrible!!! 

Roll on next month!!
Xxx
I LOVE the Macom and a really recommend that when you have an uplift. It puts a firm and even pressure on the scars so they become super flat.
If (when) I have this surgery again in the future I will only use Macom bras.
2 size Large and 1 size Medium took me through the first 3 months.
I had server swelling for about 2 months so I needed a size Large. When the swelling went down the Medium was perfect.
I also love the M&S front zip but that is in my opinion better for 2-3 months post op because it doesn't do what the Macom does to the scars.
The fabric is very different from the Macom.

I also wanted to do the surgery for many years but I was to scared. Now I'm so happy and proud of myself that I had the courage to do it. It's so worth it!
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 20th March 2014, 11:42 am

Thanks Hun - great to get advice from people who've already been through this surgery

Will definitely order a Macom next week when I get paid then.

Xxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 12:41 pm

Moomins wrote:Thanks Hun - great to get advice from people who've already been through this surgery

Will definitely order a Macom next week when I get paid then.

Xxxx
Great choice, you won't be disappointed. It's not the prettiest bra on the planet but it does the work. 
 Cheerleader
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 20th March 2014, 5:11 pm

Isabelle 
How long did it take for you to start doing normal things around the house? Ie cooking and stuff 

It's the week before Easter when I have my op so thinking about sports camp for my eldest and maybe an extra nursery day for my youngest, just so the first few days I can rest as much as possible. 
Luckily it's then the bank holiday so no work for hubby either !

Also .. How long we're you taking painkillers for? 

Sorry to ask so many questions!!! Lol
X
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 6:49 pm

First of all: I'm HAPPY to answers as many questions as you have! That's why I'm here. I had so much help myself from this forum so it feels amazing to be able to give back.

I can't remember exactly but I will go back and look at notes and read my boob job diary.
The first week I was in bed almost 24/7.
I took small walks around the house and went to the toilet. My husband had to help me with everything, I couldn't even do a ponytail or a cup of coffee  sad smile

I have a neck injury so I take painkillers every day for that but I didn't need to take any codeine for more than maybe….3 days? It's not a very painful procedure.
I had bunion surgery a while ago and that was 1000 times more painful than the breast surgery.

If you don't do anything and your boobs are happy with how you that them (you will notice quite soon that they have their own mood and will tell you as soon as they aren't happy) you won't have much pain. But if you for example drive the car you will have pain for 1-2-3 hours afterwards.

I will learn very quickly what you can and can't do. The worst thing to do is to take strong painkillers and overdo things. Listen to your body (boobs) and let the house be a mess. Next time I have my surgery I will do as another girl here on the forum did and that was to bring in a cleaner 7 days post op.
To pay a cleaner 50 pounds is a LOT cheaper and better than revision surgery!

I don't have any children so it's kind of hard to know how much they will need you. But a healthy mum and a messy house is a lot better than a clean house and a mum that needs revision surgery or have other complications.  yes 

I think it's a great idea if your children can be somewhere and have fun the first days because you will be anything but fun the first days.  Hysterical
Netflix, a soft blanket and a V-pillow will be your best friends.  cloud9

I think my life was kind of back to normal after 1 month, but I will check my notes.  Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 7:05 pm

Spelling…  sick 

….happy with how you TREAT them….
&
YOU will learn very quickly what you…….
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 20th March 2014, 7:21 pm

Thanks Isabelle 
I don't know anyone whose ever had this kind of surgery so it's just lovely to speak to others on this site / thank you for spending time to reply
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 20th March 2014, 7:23 pm

My message has gone ??? Just typed more but it's gone??!!
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 20th March 2014, 7:27 pm

Will try again!!! 

Pleased to know I won't be in too much pain - hate taking tablets!! 

I have a cleaner on a Friday morning (I'm a lazy cow!!) so might ask her to come twice that week
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 20th March 2014, 7:28 pm

It's done it again - damn phone!!!

V pillow & Macom on order next week

Thank you Hun xxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 7:46 pm

Moomins wrote:It's done it again - damn phone!!!

V pillow & Macom on order next week

Thank you Hun xxxx
 :ok:
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th March 2014, 8:15 pm

I checked my boob job diary:
The first week I was in bed 23.5/7  Smike 
12 days post op I sat on the train for 6 hours to my surgeon and had the first post op check up. That was definitely to much activity for 12 days PO.  sick 

At 2 week I was able to move around the house normally and do most things but I had to do it very slowly and avoid all heavy lifting. I remember that I dropped many things on the floor because the strength in my arms and feeling in my hands wasn't like normal. I was quite clumsy.
At this stage I felt the implants all the time and they felt like 2 luke warm Brie-cheeses inside my breasts. 
(A very strange feeling….  Shocked  )

Drive the car wasn't comfortable at all until 3-4 weeks. (unless your'e driving on a totally straight road)  Hysterical 

At 6 weeks post op I was back to the gym and did cycling and other "leg training".
Lifting weights with my arms I could do without having pain afterwards at 3-4 months post op. But this was probably because my left boob healed kind of slow.
The right boob was healed maybe 4-6 weeks before the left boob.

But I can still feel some pain now at 6 months post op if I do intense training. But it's nothing that effects my everyday life.

Flash
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 20th March 2014, 8:44 pm

Thanks Hun

I was hoping to get back to exercise by 6 weeks (I do kickboxing & systema) but will take it easy until I'm ready. 

I laughed about your husband doing your hair earlier - I injured my shoulder last year & my husband had to tie my hair back - I cried because he was so terrible at it!!!!

I guess I'm gonna take it as it comes & just hope I heal as quickly as possible 

Only 3.5 weeks to go. I get so excited then panic!!! I wanted to do this for years & finally I'm gonna hopefully replace my saggy breasts for pert big ones!!! Haha 
Xxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next