Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New micro breast implants on the horizon

3 posters

Go down

New micro breast implants on the horizon Empty New micro breast implants on the horizon

Post by mirren001 25th January 2014, 12:01 pm

Found this article about Micro Breast Implants,
where instead of one large implant being inserted into the breast lots of small ones are used instead, not sure I like the idea and think fat transfer/ stem cell seems more appealing in the future.
What do you ladies think? X
HERE
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

New micro breast implants on the horizon Empty Re: New micro breast implants on the horizon

Post by COOKIE 25th January 2014, 12:38 pm

They sound really good! I like the fact that you can add or remove volume volume with minimal invasion...

On the negative side though, I'm thinking.... If you have a rupture, how will they locate the exact the exact bead, dunno what you'd call one of them lol. I'd also be concerned about the feel. Its actually going through me know just trying this that you'd be able to feel these small beads rolling around in your breast, if your partner were touching them and moving them around and worse.... If they could feel it too!

I'm like you though Mirren, for a small increase I'm all for the fat transfer option. But I can see good and bad points for these. Its going to be interesting to see how women get on with them... If they take off at all. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New micro breast implants on the horizon Empty Re: New micro breast implants on the horizon

Post by mirren001 25th January 2014, 12:48 pm

Never thought of how they would feel, maybe a wee bit like a bean bag when squished!
I just have in my head if over done would look a little like a bag of marbles as skin thins over time, not a good look. nope 
Do like the idea of it being less invasive and minute scars, but suppose fat transfer offers that too. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 19th October 2014, 2:38 pm

mirren001 wrote:Never thought of how they would feel, maybe a wee bit like a bean bag when squished!
I just have in my head if over done would look a little like a bag of marbles as skin thins over time, not a good look. nope 

Ha ha that tickled me. Beanbag and marble boobies - not a great selling point. It sounds like they have concentrated on just the aesthetic aspects of boob just and not the feeling.
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down