Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any tips or techniques removing surgeons pen!

+7
greenbean1
mrsball
SharonM
Jenpops
rachij
tigertonix
krizzooo1
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any tips or techniques removing surgeons pen! Empty Any tips or techniques removing surgeons pen!

Post by krizzooo1 20th January 2014, 7:26 pm

Fairly self explanatory this one:
I don't want to scrub my newbie boobies obviously.
Tried wipes so far and water/flannel, still covered in pen.

X
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Any tips or techniques removing surgeons pen! Empty Re: Any tips or techniques removing surgeons pen!

Post by tigertonix 20th January 2014, 7:33 pm

Unfortunately I can't offer any advice on this one as my pen was removed before I even woke up from the op! Judging by people's picturetrails, they leave the pen on for a good few days/weeks after the op. I think if it doesn't hurt to take it off then go ahead but just be very, very careful you don't touch your incisions or cause yourself any pain :)

Take care, lovely x x x x x x
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Any tips or techniques removing surgeons pen! Empty Re: Any tips or techniques removing surgeons pen!

Post by krizzooo1 20th January 2014, 7:33 pm

Don't worry Ladies, MissCET posted similar......sorry

Alcohol gel apparently xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 20th January 2014, 7:39 pm

I was very lucky with hardly any drawings on me - just a few little spots really, was worried about being drawn all over but as a dental nurse I have a supply of alcohol rub to hand!!!!
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 20th January 2014, 7:43 pm

I just let mine wear off! Lol x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 20th January 2014, 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] try this sweetie x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 20th January 2014, 7:53 pm

I just let mine wear off, can try baby wipes, make up remover wipes. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by greenbean1 20th January 2014, 8:37 pm

Krizzooo, i still have bit of surgeons pen under boobs and armpit and a bit of the pink surgical wash on my back that hubby cant get off either! I am letting it wear off coz baby wipes and sponge not worked. Don't want to rub those new boobies too much...yet, lol xxDi
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 20th January 2014, 8:48 pm

I used a tiny bit of washing up liquid on a wet wipe, it's a degreaseant so powers right through the pen x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 20th January 2014, 9:03 pm

Tried make up wipes. Thanks so much for all the suggestions.
I don't really fancy using hand sanitiser.... There is some left but I like the wear-off idea best given some though. Thanks again.  Give You 
xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenbean1 20th January 2014, 9:24 pm

I wiped the worst off in the morn after op but it'll fade soon i reckon. Do they use sharpie pens? I had 370MX and DPII written above my boobs, no idea what that second bit meant?! XxD
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 20th January 2014, 9:27 pm

Dual Plane? Hmmmm. Sharpie pens LOL  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical 

I hope now. hehe

Glad it is not just me covered in ink xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 20th January 2014, 10:00 pm

Aww lol the pen, I have the same predicament! Soo attractive isn't it x
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 21st January 2014, 7:26 am

Lol the pen! Mine is purple, and really faded, and when I went to bravissimo yesterday to get fitted for a sports bra, the lady said "wow you can really see your veins" !!! Lol she thought it was my veins popping out  Hysterical 
Xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 21st January 2014, 7:49 am

bgorringe that is so funny... xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 21st January 2014, 7:55 am

Lol yeah...you think they would know all about it really, they must see tonnes of post op boobs! Xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 21st January 2014, 8:50 am

Ooo that is fab, them thinking its veins, amazing x actually lol x
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 21st January 2014, 10:23 am

My Hubby swears by WD40 for everything, even suggested as little on cotton wool to me when trying to get my pen marks off!  :doh: I was erm No! Men...lol
A little alchol hand rub on a cotton wool ball removed it instantly without the need to scrub your skin.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 21st January 2014, 10:26 am

Hysterical Wd40!!! Lol!!  Hysterical Xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by greenbean1 21st January 2014, 11:09 am

Krizzooo, yes of course DP must be dual plane, doh. This surgeons pen talk reminds me of being in school 3rd year wearing v grown up sheer black tights with bows pattern all over (classy), i was bored in biology and decided to colour the pattern in with a biro forgetting i had PE class next. I actually got a punishment exercise for it! XxD
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 21st January 2014, 11:44 am

Haha, Ooooh good old school memories.
A group of my friends and I once drew moustaches on with a white board marker. Erm...... yes regretted it the next day we had all scrubbed so hard I remember we had red all round our mouths.

Was funny at the time of course. x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenbean1 21st January 2014, 11:53 am

Good one! My husband has been drawn on by his lovely pals at quite a few parties cos he always falls asleep, sometimes standing up, lol. My back is really sore today and my 4 year old was up in the night, i am a grumpy old moo today! XxD
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 21st January 2014, 12:42 pm

Men!
Oh no I am sorry to hear today is POOOOP.
Is your little one still unwell? Nothing harder than sleep deprivation for me.
I woke with a headache but not too bad now. Back's achey but well generally.

I felt Pants last night. Had a shallow bath but took ages to get to my knees carefully getting out..hehe. Was bickering with hubby -- as you do-- about nothing in particular, I got a bot tearful. Stupid.

I think we are going to have moments like this for a bit.
Have a chilled day, watch some tv , have a cuppa.

I just painted my toes nails....small thing but amazing how it picks me up a little..

xxx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenbean1 21st January 2014, 3:41 pm

Glad that helped cheer u up, Krizz and u had a relaxed day. The youngest is ok now thanks, the older one just got a cold. We wrapped up and went a walk to the marina and shops then home. Good to get fresh air. Boys have nursery next 2 days so i am meeting couple pals from work tomorrow who know about my BA and want a peek, I am happy to oblige! Another 2 work pals know too, theyve had BAs too. Its horrible weather here, bet its nice where u are? XxD
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 21st January 2014, 4:03 pm

That'll be nice, to see some friends who know.
It was lovely here yesterday and this morning but not so nice now... Not at all cold just dreary.
We have had so much rain , like much of the UK I guess.

Have a super day tomorrow xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next