Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange

+5
blondie12
MissCET
COOKIE
May4444
Wonderwoman1
9 posters

Go down

Strange Empty Strange

Post by Wonderwoman1 20th December 2013, 6:29 pm

Hi girls... I need some advice... I'm only 3 days post op, wishing I had gone bigger, but I have now got no pain whatsoever! I feel my breasts are also getting smaller (probably imagination) and my sister said she wouldn't have notice I'd had anything done.. I  have been driving since yesterday, stopped pain killers etc yesterday and apart from morning boob, don't feel any different.. Scars are itchy, which I think is a  good sign but I feel like going to PS and asking him to put bigger in.. Xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Strange Empty Re: Strange

Post by May4444 20th December 2013, 6:48 pm

Hi wonder woman, I know what you mean, no one will know I've had my op due to the fact I wore padded bras all my life, I've gone from an a cup to a c which is exactly what I'd asked for and really the result I wanted, however now I do feel like Maybe I should of gone alittle bigger, what I do is hold my old bras up to my new boobs then you can really see the difference, what size are you hoping to be, as I think when you start comparing your old size with new size you can really see the difference
May4444
May4444
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 20th December 2013, 6:53 pm

Hi.. I was a 34b and think I am now a 34D/DD. my sports bra is 36D as PS told me to buy bigger back size.. Just feel like I would really suit bigger and now wishing I had.. I suppose I am only 3 days post op and lucky to be feeling this way..I wanted this to stop me from wearing push up padded bras.. I like you always wore padding but now feel like I will still need it xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th December 2013, 7:09 pm

If I had a pound for every woman at your stage in your recovery saying they'd wished they'd gone bigger.... My goodness I'd be THOUSANDS of pounds richer right now  yes 

Everything you girls are saying is something we read time and time again here ladies and although you may not think it right now - fast forward a year and you'll be soooo glad you didn't 

There are so many women early post-op that say they wish they'd gone bigger and women who read forums such as ours might read women say "you should get the biggest implant you can get" although its not so common on here anymore, I think we've eradicated that train of thought because it just bloody nonsense. 

As I said, we've read it all before and we've also read when they get their fist fitting how surprised at the size they were fitted into... But boobs continue healing from there, you may fluff, making you go up again in size, but it still doesn't stop there....as your boobs go on softening they just get better and better. 

By the time you're a year post-op you will have come to 'know' your boobs. You'll know the best way to dress to get the most of your new figure, you'll know the bras to buy to help you achieve different looks, you'll know your own body! Because this new body is now yours and it does take some time becoming accustomed to it.

Honestly ladies. We have VERY few ladies who come back giving us updates after they were sat right were you are saying they still wished they'd gone bigger.

Of almost 8,000 women if could count on one hand how many there are.... The rest... They're overjoyed! 

So give yourselves AND your new boobs time to grow together. Honestly ladies. What you're looking at now, isn't what you're going to be looking at a year from now. Everything right now is tight and holding on to that implant and not allowing for it to reveal its full potential... But given time, everything will start to relax....including you  Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 20th December 2013, 7:16 pm

Thanks Cookie.. You're right it all looks very tight and doesn't project very much and I think that's why I'm wanting bigger. I know I'm lucky that I'm healing so well and excited about my new additions.. Looks quite flat from the side xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 20th December 2013, 7:23 pm

Hey Wonderwoman,

It sounds like you are doing really well with your healing hunny. I went for the biggest implant offered to me, and was terrified i would end up too big! I've also had moments when i've thought hmmm...perhaps a little bigger would be nice? I think boobie greed is all part of the post op process. 

Dare i ask...has your husband seen them yet? Looking at you avi you look very booblicious...i'm sure you will be really happy with them once settled xxxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 20th December 2013, 7:25 pm

Did you get moderates or HPs? Xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 20th December 2013, 8:03 pm

Aw Wonderwoman your boobs look amazing Hun, take a wee step to the side and just look how far you've come the past few weeks, there was a time you nearly weren't going for it. Echoing what MissC says has your hubby seen them? X
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 20th December 2013, 8:16 pm

Hey girls yeah he's seen them. He was so angry but seems to like them now.. I really didn't care .. I think after i got everything off my chest i decided that he couldn't tell me what to do.. To be honest I'm so happy I did this but just want bigger now.. I had MP but maybe should have gone for HP... Xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenbananas 20th December 2013, 8:29 pm

Wonderwoman1 wrote:Hi girls... I need some advice... I'm only 3 days post op, wishing I had gone bigger, but I have now got no pain whatsoever! I feel my breasts are also getting smaller (probably imagination) and my sister said she wouldn't have notice I'd had anything done.. I  have been driving since yesterday, stopped pain killers etc yesterday and apart from morning boob, don't feel any different.. Scars are itchy, which I think is a  good sign but I feel like going to PS and asking him to put bigger in.. Xx

Not everyone gets a lot of pain as people have different pain thresholds and different bodies, also depends on the size you had put in and if you had unders or overs. 
I am 4 days post op and am not taking pain killers.
I was offered 350-410, I went for 350 as this suited the anatomicals I wanted and the size I wanted.
I went from 32C to 32 DD/E but after the op my hubby thought they didn't look very big, due to the fact that they were high up and covered with bandages. Dressings off and starting to heal up, they already are looking better and my hubby is saying that they look big and lovely, so don't make up your mind yet. xxxxx
Greenbananas
Greenbananas
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 20th December 2013, 8:38 pm

Hey.. I didn't have any bandages on and very high up.. I had 365 in 1 and 345 in other.. You're right everyone is different and I should be so thankful I'm healing so well.. I had round unders.. Will wait and see how they look in a few weeks as I know they will change.. Does fluffing normally cause them to look bigger? Xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 20th December 2013, 8:39 pm

Can't believe you have no pain! Lucky you! 
Did you have overs? 

I look at mine and think they don't look as big as I thought they would. Tbh I am happy with the size though as I really had a flat flat chest before!! 

Just keep looking at what you did have, if you too bruise pics? X
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 20th December 2013, 9:08 pm

Jen pops I had unders and honestly I had pain the first night.. Stopped taking pain killers Wednesday, op Tuesday, drove Thursday and went shopping etc. today.. Only feel it when I wake up but I'm really surprised at how easy it has been for me.. Hopefully once I fluff etc I will see big difference.. How have u been feeling? Was your op on Tuesday too? xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 21st December 2013, 5:52 am

Hey. You're so lucky. Glad you're feeling good. 

My op was wed. 9:30am I went down for the op. 
My lefty is bothering me a lot. I've just posted how it woken me up and I'm not due meds for another 2 hours! Not sure what to do. 

Xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 21st December 2013, 6:58 am

Why don't you try the ice packs.. I found lying kind of upright on cushions helped me to relax and also getting heat into my back. ( I sat up against radiator) and that really eased my initial pain.. You will feel sore for a while but hopefully you should be able to take mess again soon.. Do u think I maybe need stronger? What are you taking? I was given Tramadol, Co codamol and Diclofenac. Didn't take tramadol however was advised to if pain got very bad xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 21st December 2013, 7:02 am

Sorry iPhone has a mind of its own x
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 21st December 2013, 8:08 am

I propped myself sat upright and that helped. Took more meds half hour ago. On co codamol. 2x30mg but was only taking 1.5. As more makes me too sick, woozy and sweaty! 

Sat now with frozen veg and seems to be easing a bit. Will try radiator later. 

Thanks Hun. 

How's things with your hubby? Xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 21st December 2013, 8:25 am

Hey honey.. You're doing everything right.. Things with hubby were horrendous tbh but I obviously went ahead anyway much to his disgust lol.. He hasn't helped me during recovery at all so it's a blessing for me that I've had it so easy up until now.. Someone must be looking down on me... He has accepted that I've had it done but he had no option as I wasn't backing down.. It's amazing where you find strength from.. Luckily all my family been so supportive.. My son, doesn't have a clue anything is different with me (my hubby threatening to tell him etc) as I have doing everything with him as normal.. He's only 9 and as I said to hubby to tell a child something like that is "sick" in my opinion.. Anyway all ok for the moment, until something not suiting him.. I could say "typical man" but I'd be wrong as I know not all men are like this!! xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 21st December 2013, 8:32 am

Ah Hun. He's a bit of a naughty word isn't he! Hope he doesn't tell your son. It'd just be spiteful and selfish. 

Anyway hope all stays calm and he soon realises he's been silly. Enjoy them boobies xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 21st December 2013, 8:33 am

You too honey.. Happy healing xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 21st December 2013, 2:13 pm

I think your mind is playing tricks with you, Wonderwoman. I think because you're coping well, you're thinking to yourself 'Why aren't i hurting more? Does this mean my skin isn't stretched? Does this mean i could and should have gone bigger?'
If, ontheotherhand, you were in severe pain, i think you would look at it differently. It's sooooo natural to doubt your boobs and think they're smaller than you want them to be. However, you have to remember that they will change day by day and week by week! I look at mine (had them done yesterday) and sometimes think 'they don't look big at all'.. Then i look at them and think 'wooof! They're massive!' I think we're all very emotional and confused post-op and we try to imagine the worst. It's natural to become paranoid that they're small but i'm completely sure they'll really be massive in someone else's eyes!

I hope you're okay babe. Cheer up, honey xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down