Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anatomicals...

+7
Newbieboobie
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
Gleaming
RexieP
Jenpops
bgorringe
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anatomicals... Empty Anatomicals...

Post by bgorringe 9th December 2013, 6:48 pm

Hi girls, ha my consultation with me Hassan this evening, was a 2 1/2 hour consult! Amazing! But he has offere me anatomicals, an I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies have had them and would mind sharing a couple pics with me. When I tried them on in a sports bra they have me an awful shape, compared with the rounds, but apparently are supposed to give you a much more natural result. Thanks in advance! Xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Anatomicals... Empty Re: Anatomicals...

Post by Jenpops 9th December 2013, 6:57 pm

I would also be interested to hear from any anatomical girls and see pics please xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 9th December 2013, 6:59 pm

He is very thorough isn't he bgorringe?

I had over an hour with him and then almost an hour on the phone! Although I'm no clearer on what I want! Lol x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 9th December 2013, 7:00 pm

Sorry keep thinking of more to say!

The types of anatomicals you try should be worn just in a tight vest I think. I tried them at another consultation. They looked much better than in a sports bra x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 9th December 2013, 7:06 pm

Hi I don't have any pics for you unfortunately but I did have anatomicals for two years! I had had two kids and had very empty d cup boobs after always having perky dds before the kids. I had 360cc anatomical overs and they looked glorious! I loved them they looked so natural and were very full as the little bit of breast tissue I had left was carefully pushed up to sit on the implant which made them very naturally round. Make sure you do your research though as you must be made aware of the risk of rotation.  Its very small risk but with weight change this can increase the risk. I went on to have a third child, born sept 2012 and throughout my pregnancy I started experiencing rotation, which after my pregnancy worsened considerably. I eventually had them replaced with round unders just five weeks ago. My surgeon agrees though that it was due to the change and growth in my breasts cos of the pregnancy and then the subsequent weight loss which caused this so don't be put off. I loved my anatomicals!  For the record I cannot see much difference vetween my rounds I have now other than them sitting a little hugher currently due to not being healed yet. Good luck!!
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 9th December 2013, 7:10 pm

Hiya, I'm nearly 7weeks post op with anatomical unders and your more then welcome to see my pictrail if u want to pm me. I was advised anatomicals by all 3surgeons I had consultations with, and I couldn't be happier :) xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 9th December 2013, 7:37 pm

Thanks gleaming, I've pm'd you! Xxx
Jen pops- yeah he is brill! But I know what you meen, I still have no idea what to go for! :-) although reading rexiep's msg I think I might go for the anotomicals, they are supposed to look more natural, plus he has offered polytech implants, which apparently reduce the risk of rotation to something like 0.2%! But when I tried on the rounds they did look huge! :-) and the same size in anotomicals looked quite small. Decisions decisions... :-) xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 9th December 2013, 7:39 pm

Also he said he would put them sub-facial (or something like that!) which is still over the muscle but will hold them in tighter, so I'm guessing they will look even smaller when they're in xxz
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th December 2013, 7:44 pm

There really is no difference once inside the between anatomicals and rounds. Infact I'd go as far on putting money on it that if you didn't know who had what here you'd be hard pushed to know who had anatomicals, who had partials and who had overs.... 

This is an X-ray if a round and an anatomical implant when inside the body

Anatomicals... 472dc3b4b5b3f8b485973dddabe83d78_zpsf30d0bb0

They're generally only 'needed' for women who are very thin, have very little to no breast tissue and body fat. If you have a little body fat, you could ask if you could have rounds if they're what you'd rather have. You WILL get just as natural result from a round implant as you so an anatomical.... The X-Ray reveals it all really doesn't it. 

Did Mr Hassan explain why an anatomical would be the right implant for you over rounds babe? X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 9th December 2013, 8:16 pm

I've just spoken to him now Mr H I mean.

I've gone for 425 anatomical (round base, XHP)! He said this is what he thinks I should have so I'm gonna trust him. Woop x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th December 2013, 8:19 pm

wow they will be a great pair of boobies you get xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 9th December 2013, 9:16 pm

Thanks cookie. Tbh I can't remember everything, was six a long consultation! :-) but he said he really wanted me to have polytech implants over natrelle, as the stats for re-ops are much lower, and apparently they stick to their place much better (like Velcro he said), and he said the polytech anatomicals are almost flush with the skin, as apposed to natrelle anatomicals, and would give a much more natural look. But when I trie on the
Rounds in a sports bra they looked soo much better! And bigger! (And they're cheaper) :-)
I really want a natural shape but a large size (if possible), so I think that's prob why he suggested these. He said I could have 525 in natrelle rounds, but I might get a lot of upper pole fullness instead of having that slope, but he said I could have 535 in polytech anatomical sand still have a slope. I hope that doesn't meen that I don't have any upper pole fullness though, and have that bottoming out look! So confusing :-) xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 9th December 2013, 9:19 pm

The most important thing is to go for what you feel most comfortable with, yes I loved my anatomicals but when the rotation occured it was uncomfortable and embarrassing! I changed to rounds purely due to this issue and cannot help but think if I'd gone for rounds in the first place I would not have ended up having two BAs in the space of under three years. However hindsight is a wonderful thing and at the time I had no intention of having a third child. You can only do what is right for you and I think my rounds look equally as natural as my anatomicals looked! They were placed partially under this time so as to avoid the edge of the implant being visible at the top of the breast. Good luck with whatever you choose!X
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbieboobie 9th December 2013, 9:32 pm

Hi I'm 17 days PO and I had polyurethane anatomicals (aka furry brazillians) the reason I had them was to reduce the risk of cc to the barest minimum and they don't rotate. I had them over the muscle (245cc) because I didn't want upper pole fullness, I wanted more of a ski slope effect with fullness at the bottom. So far I'm pleased and even though they are fairly small implants ive gone from a flattish b cup to a d cup. The only downside to the polyurethane implants is that they take longer to soften (up to 9 months) but Its a trade off to have peace of mind in my opinion. Xx
Newbieboobie
Newbieboobie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 10th December 2013, 8:51 am

Mr Hassan said to me that I will have a little upper pole with the Anatomical Round base.

I specified I wanted upper pole but not the fake look. I trusted him!! Hope he is right! x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 10th December 2013, 9:06 am

Hi newbieboobie, thanks of the msg!
@jenpops, that's great to hear! I'm also expecting the anatomical round base. Can I ask your stats, what size are you now and what cc your having xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 10th December 2013, 8:46 pm

Ok all booked now! Havin 15th jan instead, 480 and 535 polytech anatomicals with a full uplift. More money than I've ever spent in myself, ever, but I'm so exited! :-) I hope I've made the right decision! But I'm so glad I'm having mr Hassan, otherwise I don't think if have enough confidence to go ahead x
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 10th December 2013, 8:51 pm

Hey. Sorry I've just seen your last message.

I'm 5'11 size 8/10 top and 10/12 bottom. Currently an empty 32c more like B. See my avi.

I'm having 425 polytech round base anatomical unders xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 10th December 2013, 8:52 pm

Woop Woop glad you've booked. Let the countdown commence x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 10th December 2013, 9:00 pm

Hehe yeah count down has begun! Xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 10th December 2013, 9:32 pm

Woop you have booked....MARVELLOUS date that is too
 yes 

We will both be getting new boobies very soon. YAY

x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by rachaela91 11th December 2013, 11:30 am

Gleaming wrote:Hiya, I'm nearly 7weeks post op with anatomical unders and your more then welcome to see my pictrail if u want to pm me. I was advised anatomicals by all 3surgeons I had consultations with, and I couldn't be happier :) xx

Wow Gleaming - Yours are looking amazing in your avatar with anatomical shaped implants  and they look especially full up the top which i didn't think was as common.

Amazing!!   yahoo  I would be so happy with that result
rachaela91
rachaela91
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 11th December 2013, 2:24 pm

Thanks hun, I'm still quite early post op (7weeks today) so I'm sure they still need to drop a bit more, but at least I know I can get them perfect with the right bra if they do lose any more upper pole in time to come :) xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 28th December 2013, 10:03 pm

I agree.... Gleaming I have had to have another peek at your picture trail. Looking amazing. I really hope to have a result similar to yours....They are simply splendid  clap hands
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenbananas 30th December 2013, 9:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had anatomicals- here's a picturetrail album with images of my anatomicals so far and BA stuff. 
The Password is 'Boobs' with a capital B. 

You're welcome to check it out if you want.
x
Greenbananas
Greenbananas
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next