Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anatomicals??? help!

+6
bumblebabe
littlewisher
21jane
aj2305
Jene
starzs2002
10 posters

Go down

Anatomicals??? help! Empty Anatomicals??? help!

Post by starzs2002 21st September 2010, 12:35 am

Hello ladies!

I've been quietly reading through this forum for a while now, as i gathered as much info as possible for my BA...well now the time has come for questions of my own...I'm booked in with my surgeon for Nov 2nd yay! He has suggested that since i have little to no breast tissue that anatomical implants are the right one for me..although he goes into the theatre with a variety of implants, he seems to think those are the right ones for me...ive read up on both round and anatoms and have been picking picture inspirations to show my surgeon....I just hope those give me the look that i want.....which is big but natural....soooo can any of you ladies tell me from experience anything you know about anatomicals and if they are a good choice?? Help! I've been wanting this for so long...i cant believe its finally happening!!! ahhhhh! yipee
starzs2002
starzs2002
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Anatomicals??? help! Empty Re: Anatomicals??? help!

Post by Jene 21st September 2010, 3:19 am

Hey there,

I havent had my BA yet but before I went for my first appointment I had my mind set on anatomicals I had read about them looking more natural. Once I had my first appointment and Dr Vlad looked over me he talked me out of having them. He said that the anatomicals can give a more natural looking breast but because I do a lot of weight training in the gym the implants can shift so the breast can point out ways.
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by aj2305 21st September 2010, 6:00 am

Hi Starzs2002,

Like Jene I had my mind set on anatomicals given my lack of breast tissue, but my ps advised that anatomicals, if they do rotate or shift they alter the shape of the breast where as round ones if they move or flip etc, the shape remains the same. Bearing this in mind textured anatomical implants and proper placement will reduce the likelihood of them moving too much.

Hope that helps!

Ajx
aj2305
aj2305
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by 21jane 21st September 2010, 11:08 am

hey, i was the same as you and have had anatomical implants 2 weeks ago as had very little breast tissue so this was my only option really and so far im very pleased with the results, very natural looking. there is a downfall that they can roatate but i think if your carefully with recovery and dont do any really strenous sport of activities hopefully you should be ok. good luck for what you decide x
21jane
21jane
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by starzs2002 21st September 2010, 1:47 pm

thanks ladies...from what he tells me...its kinda my only option..but he said he would go in with a few different kinds including round....I'm really athletic and i train and swim on top of being a performer which is pretty hectic..I'm just really hoping that everything works out....its all so exciting but nerve wrackin at the same time....thanks so much for the advice....the great thing is i trust my surgeon he's one of the best so whatever he thinks is best for me...im gonna go with it! ahhhhhh!
starzs2002
starzs2002
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 22nd September 2010, 1:18 pm

I have had anatomicals you can see my pics if u want, not put any recent ones up just yet. I am glad i went with anatomicls, they are stil very round from the front just the side has a good slope. You can also get the 'fake' look with a push up bra then they look huge haha. Some surgeons not so keen on them some like them, my surgeon only uses them and i trusted him xxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 22nd September 2010, 1:20 pm

Ive also heard that its quite a difficult skill to cut the pocket rightso theres little chance of implant rotating, thats why some surgeons dont do it because its more difficult for them. But if your surgeon reccomends it then he obviously must be a good surgeon, others may not want to risk it. my surgeon only mention risk of rotation when i became pregnant because my boobs would grow but he said with the right support bra that shouldnt happen xxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by starzs2002 22nd September 2010, 1:43 pm

Oh that makes me feel so much better ! I just wasn't so sure about those since there is a slight chance of rotation...but my doc seems to think those will get the look that im after! I do like the look of the teardrop but also love the look of the round..I would love to see pics but know the rules so I will continue to ask questions and post more until I am a member...hopefully before my surgery!!! I'm so excited and sooo frickin nervous!
starzs2002
starzs2002
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 22nd September 2010, 2:04 pm

i have anatomicals also and think they are great,
i personally didint want the round look and wanted a more natural look,
now they just look like my old boobs just alot bigger,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by starzs2002 22nd September 2010, 4:54 pm

Ahh good to know! Thanx ladies! It's putting my mind at ease a little bit....is it strange that I haven't tried on sizers with my ps?? He's talked me through the entire thing and says what he wants to do and he's informed me that he goes into theatre with different implants.....I've told him I want to be a full C small d and he assures me that he will get me there...I've also shown Him pics but Is it weirdbhe hasn't shown me an actual sizer yet? Should i go in again?? I do trust him...but I will admit i'm a bit nervous since I basically have no clue of the size implant or projection he will use......what should I do?
starzs2002
starzs2002
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 22nd September 2010, 6:07 pm

I think your best to ask if you could try some on just to get an idea of your end result, or maybe even ask him what cc's he was thinking of. Just tell him you dont want to be dissapointed so just want to be sure. Dont see him having a problem with it as you are his paying customer xxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 21jane 22nd September 2010, 6:46 pm

while we are on the anitomical subject, did all you anatomical ladies fluff?? im only 2 weeks post op and wonderign if they will get bigger x
21jane
21jane
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by angelfish83 22nd September 2010, 7:04 pm

hey there!

i had very little breast tissue but my surgeon Dr Khan @ transform suggested that I have round and over the muscle.

Round because he said you would see the ridge at the top on my chest as the anatomical ones go further up.

Over the muscle becuase I had a deep chest bone and unders wouldnt go near the chest bone, they would sit either side of it.

I too wanted Anatomical ones, but I am 7 weeks post BA and couldnt be happier with my result. :)

But thats my experience, the problem is it's different for everyone. So if you trust your surgeon he is the one to listen too :) x x x x good luck!
angelfish83
angelfish83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 22nd September 2010, 7:29 pm

Hi hun, I would trust your surgeon's advice, he is afterall the expert! I too have been umming and arrring about anatomicals for when i have my reop but i still have not decided, I will take the advice of my surgeon when it comes round to it. x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by starzs2002 22nd September 2010, 8:02 pm

Thanks ladies!! I'm gonna try and not worry so much now...just can't wait to finally have boobies!!! I'm getting tired of looking at these poor little things I have now!
starzs2002
starzs2002
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 22nd September 2010, 8:17 pm

When I first started researching my BA I had my heart set on anatomicals as I ignorantly thought anything else would look really fake. I ended up with extra full projection which sounded the epitomy of everything I didn't want from my BA and I am very happy with them for me they were a better option that said I've seen some lovely anatomical ones on the girls on here though. I guess what I am trying to say is if you know what look you want and your surgeon understands what look YOU want you have to put your faith in your surgeon and trust he/she will know the best option to give you the look you want to achieve. : )
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 22nd September 2010, 8:51 pm

Wow Peachy my eyes nearly popped out my head when I saw your avatar then.....congratulations on them bad boys! :cheerlead:
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 22nd September 2010, 8:54 pm

I know hun its the bra I keep scaring myself with it aswell lol xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down