Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs are costing me a fortune!x

+14
Lias6246
CAB321
Princess_x
Sassysazzle
Seashell72
Charlii
jenniferrf1
Daisydee
blondie12
Blueeyedsoul13
rachij
tinkerbell24
mrsball
COOKIE
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Boobs are costing me a fortune!x - Page 3 Empty Re: Boobs are costing me a fortune!x

Post by Charlii 21st June 2014, 2:23 pm

Since my last post I now have an entire draw full and sorted in to non padded fancy, padded superboobs, and everyday bras (not to mention all the sports bras stuffed in the draw below with the stocking and spanx!). Every bra has its matching panties, yes girls, even the bat bra!! Even if no one is going to see it, it's like your little secret, and just gives me that extra confidence boost and work and such!

Price wise they've ranged from £15/6 for a set, up to £40/15. I spent about €90 in Intimissi in Portugal, coz they were gorgeous and I got a free perfume! (kinda naughty considering there a little big. They don't do smaller than a 34, wtf?!) I've not gone crazy and got like a McCartney set yet, that's just too far for me. But yes, it is costing me a small fortune on top of my already ridiculous shoe habit!!

Last edited by Charlii on 21st June 2014, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Boobs are costing me a fortune!x - Page 3 Empty Re: Boobs are costing me a fortune!x

Post by kezjb 21st June 2014, 4:30 pm

This made me smile. BF has agreed to buying my new bra wardrobe for Christmas as I should be around 10wks post op then... He's very good at agreeing and regretting it later :P
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 21st June 2014, 5:09 pm

Can't wait to go underwear shopping! I added £500 onto the cost of my ba so I could kit myself out with a drawer of new underwear sets so I can't wait! And then yes I think it will become an expensive hobby!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3