Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs are costing me a fortune!x

+14
Lias6246
CAB321
Princess_x
Sassysazzle
Seashell72
Charlii
jenniferrf1
Daisydee
blondie12
Blueeyedsoul13
rachij
tinkerbell24
mrsball
COOKIE
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Boobs are costing me a fortune!x - Page 2 Empty Re: Boobs are costing me a fortune!x

Post by Seashell72 20th October 2013, 2:13 pm

That made me laugh cookie - I can imagine you getting inundated with packages of knickers now!! 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Boobs are costing me a fortune!x - Page 2 Empty Re: Boobs are costing me a fortune!x

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 2:15 pm

Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 20th October 2013, 2:16 pm

I'm with you Cookie, love a matching set, although don't get me wrong I do also own a large number of boring black undies for everyday wear....!

However, I can't wait to go and get my new additions all kitted out in something amazing. Shame I'm going to have to wait until January, as my surgeon wants me in non wired stuff until then to make sure everything heals properly!! Boo!!

Once January arrives I can imagine that there will be some serious damage to the plastic!!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th October 2013, 2:28 pm

lol Cookie I shall keep that in mind for next time hahaha xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 20th October 2013, 6:45 pm

COOKIE wrote:Debenhams Gorgeous range isn't bad though... They generally give the knickers free with any bras you buy so mrsball and Tink - if you get any free knickers with a gorgeous bra from debenhams.... Feel free to send 'em on to me Hysterical
Ha ha ha ha Brilliant!!!! Good to know about the free knickers thanks cookie - will keep my eye out xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th October 2013, 9:56 pm

COOKIE wrote:Debenhams Gorgeous range isn't bad though... They generally give the knickers free with any bras you buy so mrsball and Tink - if you get any free knickers with a gorgeous bra from debenhams.... Feel free to send 'em on to me Hysterical
whaaat? i was at debenhams today and didn't spot any free knickers offers!

i ended up buying a 2pack of tshirt bras from the gorgeous range but not sure if i'm going to keep them yet, seem to be a bit between sizes... shrug   i bought the 30E which sit very snugly, i also tried the 30F which were very comfy and i filled the cups out as well, but on the sides they came up a bit high under my arms if that makes sense.

didn't even see any matching knickers for these ones but will keep an eye out next time!
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 21st October 2013, 7:03 am

My underwear drawer at the moment is shameful. I only have 2 gel bras that fit and do anything for my boobs and even these are gappy. I have no matching pants and the whole lot needs chucking. It's shameful. My poor husband! At 6 weeks post op my best mate and I are going bra shopping, I have set a load of cash aside for this outing! Will I be able to buy underwire? I was just planning to get some non wired but go to bravissimo and maybe get some clothes as well. I am having furry brazillians so I think the size should stay the same as I would hate to buy a load of bras and them not fit in a month although I doubt I will be able to control myself!

I'm with the pants brigade! I always wore things for day to day until I had my kids now I opt for comfort down there! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 21st October 2013, 7:05 am

Thongs damn autocorrect
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 21st October 2013, 8:27 am

LOOOL - Cookies - thanks for raising this topic!!!

Honestly - the thought of prices of the bras alone is impacting the size of implants i get ..

I am still pre BA...

at the moment -at a size 32a / 34a or b - (fully padded) - i still get bras from Lasenza on sale for £5 and matching knickers too ..

now i have to ditch the entire collection - once am post ba .. nw that's good news - bt bravissimo aint cheap ...

i am so not wanting to go past 'e' ...  hoping i would still find 'e' cups on sale in nice bras ..

oh ladies .. do we ever stop??? loooool
Hysterical
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 21st October 2013, 9:33 am

I got 2 bras on sale from figleaves. They are very pretty, £15 each and are 30ff. 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 21st October 2013, 9:35 am

WOW seashell - wow - that's great news - wow - what a relief ..

Thanks

will check them out also - well after BA Hysterical
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st October 2013, 10:29 am

Haha lisa love your post! Mine is also shameful... i now have no bras aprart from my macoms (anyone that looked in there would obviously think i never wear any haha) but i can see that in the future i will maybe need a few drawers to hold my new underwear lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2013, 10:32 am

Draws?!!!! The size of my boulder bras now I have to keep them in a box at the bottom of my wardrobe! Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 21st October 2013, 10:37 am

Hysterical  Wardrobes cookie! I have all my old bras in a massive bag in the loft as I used to be able to wear hard padding but now I can only wear gel. My sister said she wants the lot as most of them are really good bras I just can't wear them any more. My underwear bra is so bad that when I accidentally wear black girl shorts with a black bra my hubby says 'oohhh you're matching!' He will be in for a surprise the amount of underwear I intend to buy!! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2013, 10:50 am

Lol... He most certainly will Lisa. Because you look good after a BA, you constantly want to feel good too and lovely lingerie that looks delicious on is just far too tempting to pass up on lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 21st October 2013, 10:54 am

I'm so excited for the lovely matching underwear! I may need to buy some more drawers Cheerleader
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st October 2013, 11:10 am

Haha :D a walk in underwear closet xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 21st October 2013, 11:20 am

Ooooooo I could have one in my lady cave yay! I may broach this with hubby when he's allows to feel them! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 23rd October 2013, 3:07 am

victoria's secret opened a few months ago here in sheffield, my god that place is going to put me permanently in overdraft when i get the go-ahead for bras!
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 23rd October 2013, 7:01 am

wavey dance there's a Victoria secret 5 mins walk away from me!!

Do they do bigger sized bras too??

Oh my days!!! Jesus truly wept!!
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 10:30 am

Victoria Secrets only goes up to an E cup disappoint
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 23rd October 2013, 2:23 pm

oh that will do me! i dont intend to go any bigger than that ..

I am hoping a d cup max .. so ..

I am only 5ft, size 8/10 on the top and 10/12 on the bottom
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 23rd October 2013, 2:25 pm

Prettylil wrote:oh that will do me! i dont intend to go any bigger than that ..

I am hoping a d cup max .. so ..

I am only 5ft, size 8/10 on the top and 10/12 on the bottom
we have similar stats! have you had a consultation yet ?
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 24th October 2013, 11:53 am

hey ravenxwaves - apologies i missed this thread ..

yes i have had a few consultations and i have about 2 more to go!

Cookie did find me an amazing surgeon - he currently ticks all the boxes - BAAPS reg, good hospital (Spires) etc

so I have a consultation with him next fri - am hoping that will be my last consultation

What size are you currently - cos i have been offered between 420cc and 460cc
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st June 2014, 1:37 pm

And another lil bump  :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next