Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stretch marks

+5
clazabella
Bizzyboobs
Lias6246
COOKIE
Njayneamira
9 posters

Go down

Stretch marks Empty Stretch marks

Post by Njayneamira 8th September 2013, 9:13 pm

Hey, I'm really freaking out about stretch marks :-( seems I'm prone to them as got them over my belly from when I was pregnant ... But to be fair I didn't use anything to prevent them which was silly, I also have tiny ones on my boobs now and I'm panicking these ones are gonna stretch even more and look terrible :-( if that's the case I'd actually rather not have the surgery id be devastated.... I'm a 34A now and getting 400CC unders x
Njayneamira
Njayneamira
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Stretch marks Empty Re: Stretch marks

Post by COOKIE 8th September 2013, 9:20 pm

I had stretch marks pre-op from breast feeding hun and I mean real deep purple ones. But my BA stretched them out and actually made their appearance better! They were no longer really visible and don't have that wrinkled affect of stretch marks when bending forward or anything. They sooooo much better now and even the purple ones I had before are now just silvery marks and look great.

I can't say for sure that you won't get more stretch marks if you're prone to them, but you can do all you can now pre-BA to try and prevent them but moisturing twice a day to ensure the skin is nice and supple and ready for surgery and the stretching that's going to happen, but I wouldn't let it worry you lovely... What will be will be, I can only tell you my stretch marks look sooooo much better now and I'd much rather have the stretch marks I have now on my nice perky boobs, than I had when I had my old boobs. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 8th September 2013, 9:29 pm

Bio oil is amazing for stretch marks - before and after xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Njayneamira 8th September 2013, 9:30 pm

That's what I've been using is bio oil so hope it works... Been using it twice a day (once if I forget in the night) for a week so by the time of my surgery will be 2 weeks xx
Njayneamira
Njayneamira
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 8th September 2013, 9:34 pm

It's ace, I would use it after as well as I got stretch marks on my thighs during pregnancy but nowhere else and I kept using it for 3 months and they totally disappeared! 

Yay not long for your surgery! I hope it all goes well x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 8th September 2013, 10:57 pm

Also someone told me on here palmers do a cream for stretch marks, bit cheaper and suppose to be really good. Just as an alternative.............x
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Njayneamira 8th September 2013, 11:04 pm

Thanks guys for your advice :-) ill try that one aswell xxx
Njayneamira
Njayneamira
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 10th September 2013, 4:28 pm

I've bought the Palmers cocoa butter for stretchmarks as it was much cheaper than bio oil, been using it for the past couple of days so will let you know how i get on. I have hardly any stretchmarks on my tummy from pregnancy but got them on all on my thighs and my boobs. 20 years down the line they have all but faded so you can't see them and now i have new ones appearing from the BA aggghhh.
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by WILLOW12 10th September 2013, 8:15 pm

I posted on here the other day about stretch marks - I'm freaking out too! Have visions of having a cleavage for the first time in my life and not being able to show 'cos of SM's.  I'm also using bio oil and kind of getting the impression from on here that even boobies with SM's are better than no boobies!
WILLOW12
WILLOW12
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 10th September 2013, 8:21 pm

I used palmers cocoa butter in the run up to my Ba and so far I havnt noticed any stretch marks so fingers crossed its worked!!! If I do find any I will let you know and then yet bio oil as I havnt used it before xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 10th September 2013, 8:27 pm

I have stretch marks from when I was pregnant, but I have not got them on my boobs!

I haven't used any cream or oil for stretch marks, but I do use Palmers as a general moisturiser and really rate it.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 11th September 2013, 3:56 pm

I never noticed any until about 6 weeks post op...then they started appearing. I definitely would have seen them if they appeared before this as i was obsessively looking at my boobs for hours per day LOL
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 11th September 2013, 5:03 pm

My stretch marks also look better now than they did before, like cookie says its that baggy look that will be gone! I also have dermacolor makeup from the doctor to cover mine, it's  camouflage make-up and is waterproof :-) x
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down