Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgeon app moved from 4th to 10th Sep :-(

2 posters

Go down

Surgeon app moved from 4th to 10th Sep :-( Empty Surgeon app moved from 4th to 10th Sep :-(

Post by mrs mac 28th August 2013, 1:31 pm

So just got a letter from hosp moving my app with Surgeon from 4th to 10th Sep. Sooo nervous and now having to wait another week. For any of the ladies who have got to this stage already - what can i expect from the app? Will i go through another 'grilling' like with the psychiatrist or is it more physical ie looking at whats there or not there more like and im guessing he will take measurements as well as my height and weight i guess?? Also do u think he will tell me there and then if its a yes or big fat no? Or make me wait on a letter with his decision?
All advice or thoughts welcome :-)
ps apologies for any typos touch phones and long nails are not a good combo - this i know lol x
mrs mac
mrs mac
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Surgeon app moved from 4th to 10th Sep :-( Empty Re: Surgeon app moved from 4th to 10th Sep :-(

Post by COOKIE 28th August 2013, 2:19 pm

Awww I can't imagine how nervous you must be. This is like the final stage for you isn't it so I can understand you wanting to get this bit over and done with.

I've no advise for the NHS route hun, but just wanted to send a hug... That extra week will be with you in no time babe Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down