Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exercise

+3
missvmac28
Bizzyboobs
Gz123
7 posters

Go down

Exercise  Empty Exercise

Post by Gz123 28th August 2013, 7:19 am

Hello 
I am a month post op and I know I'm supposed to wait 6 weeks before exercise but I feel I could do a little now. Do you think it would be ok to start gentle exercise (riding bike, sit ups etc) next week 5 weeks post op? 
Thanks
Gz123
Gz123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Exercise  Empty Re: Exercise

Post by Bizzyboobs 28th August 2013, 7:27 am

I'm not sure Hunni to be honest.
I was told by my surgeon, at 4 weeks I could ease myself in very gently, which is probably very light stuff. He said I could do my running ( gently to start) from 5-6 weeks and start my classes and stuff 6-8 weeks.... Start off very gentle. After all you don't want any problems now you got this far into your recovery. 
I know different surgeons say different time scales. Depends on your recovery, he said as I'm really active my recovery maybe quicker... 
I would just take it easy, your body will say if its doing too much.. Xx 
Glad to hear you're doing well xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 28th August 2013, 8:11 am

Hi G, I'm also itching to do some exercise I'm only 2 weeks po :-( best to wait the 6 weeks and give our bodies the rest they need to recover. It is frustrating tho I know xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 28th August 2013, 8:20 am

Absolutely not hun!! Do not do any exersise unless given the all clear by your surgeon.

Although you feel fine, there is still an awfull lot of healing going on, on the inside.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th August 2013, 8:42 am

Getting out for a walk is the best thing you can do right now. I'm nearly 12wks and I'm still not comfortable running. Also, if you start exercising before your surgeon gives you the clear, you could invalidate your aftercare. Stick it out 2more weeks and let yourself heal
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 28th August 2013, 8:42 pm

If you really need to exercise try walking, I know it might not feel enough right now but until you get the all clear by your surgeon you could void your warranty should you cause any damage as a result x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 29th August 2013, 8:58 am

No Hun, not until you get the all clear . IF -anything was to go wrong your aftercare may be void as you wernt given the go ahead. 

Walking is the only excersise at the moment and no matter How mentally prepared you are physically  you are still healing and recovering. It'll knacker you and it's not good pushing your body needlessly Whilst in recovery.

Wait till you get the all clear , and focus on recovering , you'll be able to excersise as much as you want once healed and won't be hindering your recovery or compromising it. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down