Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sore down my sides :(

+2
COOKIE
missvmac28
6 posters

Go down

Sore down my sides :( Empty Sore down my sides :(

Post by missvmac28 18th August 2013, 8:45 pm

Today I have felt the most discomfort down my sides :( I can't see any bruising - it starts just below my armpits and hurts down my sides and round under my boobs. Feels like my muscles are so tight and the binder is squeezing where it hurts :( i know the binder is necessary but I feel like it is causing a lot of discomfort. Feeling sorry for my self!! xxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Sore down my sides :( Empty Re: Sore down my sides :(

Post by COOKIE 18th August 2013, 8:51 pm

Its the rib pain you're feeling hun Hug 

Gotta say, this and morning boob were the worst of my journey lovely so I do feel for you.

Its totally normal, so its nothing at all to be concerned about but I know this in now way compensates for the discomfort you're experiencing..

It may sound odd, but placing ice packs over the tops of your boobs tends to cool the entire area, including around the ribs, so it does help to use ice packs to see you through babe. (don't place icepacks near your incisions at all)

Big hugs for you lovely. Sounds like the post-op blues may be kicking in too and with everything else going on with the discomfort of the binder and the rib pain this is the last thing you need group hug 

If you need a good cry hun, just let it all out. Sometimes it does you the world of good and its definitely OK to feel sorry for yourself in these circumstances.

We're all here to see you through hun, so even if its just coming on for a hug to see you through this ... We'll be there. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 18th August 2013, 8:57 pm

I am exactly the same hun, seems to be worse today. So glad it's normal. Hope u feel better soon xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Gz123 18th August 2013, 9:01 pm

I was the same last week (pain down sides, arm pits and under boobs/ribs) now I'm 2 and a half week post op and the pain is much better :) it gets better hun x
Gz123
Gz123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 18th August 2013, 9:02 pm

Thanks so much for the reply cookie, it really helps.

Yeah it is so uncomfortable :-( when I woke up this morning it was so sore, it's eased a little throughout the day with the painkillers but they just make me so sleepy. I will give the ice packs a go.

Aw specialjk I feel for you it isn't a nice feeling, it is easy to get down in the dumps at this stage as the end result seems so far away. But I'm sure it will be worth it.

Thanks G, good to know it does get better!

Off to get my ice packs....thanks again girls xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 18th August 2013, 9:11 pm

Oh and I get stabbing pains in arm pits too!!!

I def got down in dumps about ur time miss vmac but def over that feeling now.

I am getting stinging, tingling, itchy, shooting pains!!! It is a constant reminder that I have new boobies though, all bearable.

Hope we all feel better soon xx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Gz123 18th August 2013, 9:27 pm

Me too. I'm getting all sorts of random pains/aches/stings! It's odd but all bearable. I have good days where I feel normal and happy and then others where I'm just down. Think it's all to do with wanting to see the final product now and being impatient! Hope you feel better soon x
Gz123
Gz123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 19th August 2013, 8:17 am

i remember that pain well but as the girls have said its all normal hunni.i also walked around with my arms down by my side scared to move them for a couple of weeks!it was so sore not looking forward to that bit :(.i hope u feel better soon xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 19th August 2013, 8:41 am

Hi Natty, yeah that's what I'm like, my arms are stuck to my sides I'm terrified to move them because it hurts. My right side seems worse than the left, that side must have suffered more trauma because that's the side where my surgeon tried 2 sizes. xxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 19th August 2013, 10:22 am

Awww honey sorry to hear you're suffering huh smiley hope you've got someone taking good care of you.  Keep on with the painkillers and ice packs and make sure you've got some pick me ups (chocolate or cake does it for me) and a good chick flick to take your mind off it.

Google some pics of some amazeballs celeb boobies too to remind yourself after all this pain is gone that how bloomin great your boobies will look!!!! Stars

Sending you big hugs n kisses xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down