Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one week PO - achey sides?!

+2
kimmy27
wonderwoman789
6 posters

Go down

one week PO - achey sides?! Empty one week PO - achey sides?!

Post by wonderwoman789 24th January 2011, 2:36 pm

Hey girls

It's now a week since I was home from the hospital with my new additions. Time goes so quickly! I am generally happy with my recovery and feel like I have dropped already. Not really exerienced much pain and was back at my desk on day 4. However the aches I do have is at the side of my boobs, sort of under my armpit. This is also where they are most tender. Just wondering if everybody else had this? I'm only aware of it when walking around and I've loosened my bra up so it's not as bad. Dressings off on Wednesday can't wait!! Xx
wonderwoman789
wonderwoman789
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

one week PO - achey sides?! Empty Re: one week PO - achey sides?!

Post by kimmy27 24th January 2011, 3:41 pm

hi, sorry i cant answer or help with ur question but i noticed that u had dr mele agros, i am booked with him on 3rd march, just wondered how it all went and how he was? what hospital were u at? hope u dont mind me asking u about something not to do with ur post! by the way i think its great u were back at ur desk on day 4!! xx
kimmy27
kimmy27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Fullatlast 24th January 2011, 4:10 pm

Hi Wonderwoman, congratulations on your twins dance

I am also a week post op (had my additions on Tuesday 18th Jan and yes I have aching, but only under one armpit. My right seems to have regained feeling etc a lot more than the left (am right handed). I seem to be knocking the lefty a lot more and its the booby of choice for my 22month old when she decides she wants to snuggle!
I am having my dressings off tomorrow and will mention it to the nurse, but sure from looking at all the previous postings this is pretty normal.

I am really trying not to get too stressed about anything until I am 4-6 weeks post op as just having boobies (and them not being food) is odd and I definately dont want a case of the 'Toos' i.e. Too small, Too Big, Too High, Too Round etc etc etc

Fair play for getting back to work so soon, Im not back until Thursday, and im hoping that no-one notices that my boobies have all of a sudden become hard/high and really round lol
Fullatlast
Fullatlast
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 24th January 2011, 4:35 pm

Totally normal pet, i was achey all over. You are still in the very early stages, just give it time, keep ontop of the pain meds and take it easy.xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th January 2011, 4:46 pm

Hi hun, I had the achey sides too, think it was because of swelling. It will go soon enough. Sounds like your healing is going very well.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman789 24th January 2011, 4:51 pm

Thank you girls. It's not too bad and generally so far so good so I can't complain. Just allowing myself a 5 minute break from the bra every now and again.
Kimmy27 - Mr M did a good job. Although he isn't very personable and couldn't even give me his opinion on sizes (I was still deciding on the day). He said "I want what you want". Anyway I have heard a lot of the surgeons are like this so you have to just take it on the chin. Be sure of what you want and make sure you get it. The hospital was nice and I felt really well looked after. Was never waiting for anything so can't fault them. xx
wonderwoman789
wonderwoman789
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmy27 24th January 2011, 11:30 pm

thanks hun, its good to know someone who has had the same surgeon! i know what u mean about not getting his opinion in sizes because i asked him which one wud be more natural for me 340cc or 380cc and he was like its up to you!! lol hope ur aching goes away soon hun xx
kimmy27
kimmy27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 24th January 2011, 11:59 pm

Oh gosh, I know how you feel hun, my first 3 weeks the sides of my boobs and my chest bone was SO sore....I thought something was wrong and panicked a bit at one stage but it's all normal, pain is felt by us all, not necessarily in the same place but it's pain and discomfort all the same!!

It's normal to worry hunnie, we've all been there, but you are in the early stages of healing, it does get better...promise!!

Congrats on your new additions, you will soon be enjoying them, it really is worth it in the end!!!! xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down