Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Hassan leaving THG

+4
kenzie1985
Blueeyedsoul13
lumpybumpy
COOKIE
8 posters

Go down

Mr Hassan leaving THG Empty Mr Hassan leaving THG

Post by COOKIE 14th August 2013, 2:38 pm

If anyone has any interest lately in Mr Hassan at THG and any consultations have been arranged please note that if you have a consultation with Mr Hassan you will NOT be having your surgery with Mr Hassan. This is because Mr Hassan is leaving THG.

If you have have recently booked to have surgery with Mr Hassan through THG I would strongly advise you contact them immediately.

If you have booked within the last 7 days you WILL be entitled to a full refund because you are still within the cooling off period. Anyone who booked longer than a week ago sadly will not be able to get a refund and THG will be allocating you another surgeon.

If you would like YOUR choice of surgeon I would advise you research the other surgeons through THG and choose yourself from who they have there. If you don't, any surgeon will be allocated to you and you may not like their choice.

Last edited by COOKIE on 24th October 2013, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Mr Hassan leaving THG Empty Re: Mr Hassan leaving THG

Post by lumpybumpy 14th August 2013, 2:48 pm

thanks for doing this cookie, it was you who originally mentioned about mr hassan leaving and just after stumbling across a thread which made reference to hias departure and doing a little bit of digging, i found that he is exclusively with elite surgical now, he's not even on the THG site as a surgeon. hope any girls who have booked with THG are able to get refunds as its a minefield trying to argue with the T&C's. xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 14th August 2013, 3:53 pm

hi cookie, thanks for this.
do you have any idea how this will affect our aftercare?
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th August 2013, 4:05 pm

Your aftercare is with the clinic Blue, not with the surgeon so all stands as it was lovely. For any check-ups you have you will be allocated another surgeon.

If you want a specific aurgeon to take over your care though Blue, id be calling and getting in there now because theyre going to have be sharing patients out pretty soon between surgeons so ensure you get the one you want, best to start getting that ball rolling now. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 14th August 2013, 7:16 pm

I suspected this would happen.
Im so annoyed!
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 15th August 2013, 7:56 am

just a note for mr hassan's post op girls, unfortunately if you've booked through THG then the aftercare will be with another surgeon however, it may be worth emailing him direct to ask about the possibility of having post op checks with him for a period of up to a year free of charge. xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 15th August 2013, 9:20 am

hi lumpy,
not sure where you got your info from hun, but i just spoke to my pcc at thg, and she assured me and promised me that mr hassan wasn't leaving immediately, he would continue to look after his previous patients, my post op appointment would still be done by him and any revision surgery i might need would also still be done by him, so there would be no changes to my aftercare.
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 15th August 2013, 9:39 am

that's fab news then! when i read the news release on elite's website it said that he had left THG completely to focus solely on elite going forward so i assumed that from now on aftercare (in the future, i.e. 2-5 years down the line) would be transferred to another surgeon as set out in the t&cs but if hes honouring his commitments via the group then great for you post-oppers. i definitely wont be booking with him now and interestingly my pcc hasnt replied to my email querying his leaving, probably as she knows I won't be paying THG! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 15th August 2013, 9:51 am

I'm not convinced he will honour existing patients through THG, I think it's probably just the pcc's doing their job in trying to keep everyone happy before it all kicks off! 

I too have read the twitter comments and comments on the elite surgical page, and I too got the same impression, that mr hassan will no longer have anything to do with any clients of any other clinic!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 15th August 2013, 9:56 am

what i also found interesting was his comments regarding focusing on working for patients and wanting to deliver a more 'personalised approach to surgery' rather than 'focusing on profit margins', although he thanked THG for their support over the years, reading between the lines it seems that he was perhaps not entirely happy with the way firms such as THG conduct business? xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 15th August 2013, 11:58 am

I've recently had my one-year post op with him.. so I take it if I ever need to go back for any reason I will be seen by a different surgeon? And other post-op girls will have their 3 month checks etc done by a different surgeon? I doubt he will be flitting between Elite and THG. I agree it's probably the PCC's trying to pacify people x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th August 2013, 12:45 pm

Definitely the PCC is I feel trying to placate you Blue. mr Hassan is not wonder surgeon, there's only so many hours in a day, the patients at Elite will now be taking up his time... Where is the time going to come from to fit the MANY women he's operated on through THG in until they're one year post-op? And then why would he spend 'his own money' on possible revision of those patients when your aftercare is with the clinic and not with him? It financially doesn't make any sense at all for him, when THG would be laying for any revision and having another surgeon complete the work.

It just doesn't make any sense babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd August 2013, 4:41 pm

Interesting topic, I think many of us had heard the rumors he may be leaving, hes a great surgeon and I really liked him when I met him so I hope he will continue to look after the ladies like blue, but I guess it will have to be a case of waiting to see... xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 9th September 2013, 6:33 pm

I asked him personally 1 year ago when I had my surgery and he said he had no thoughts on leaving :((( I was stressing he would...but now he is/has I am absolutely gutted :(((( Would they really dish us out to surgeons or can we still get to choose?? and wheres Elite??
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th September 2013, 8:22 pm

They WILL really just dish you out to another surgeon. I'm sorry that's probably the last thing you wanted to read but when having surgery in these big commercial clinics the probability of the surgeons moving on are high.

When I was with Transform, I got passed on to two different surgeons after two left. So I've had three different surgeons for the three ops (2 of which were revisions)

They really don't care hun. They've had your money and they'll allocate whomever they choose to see you for the rest of your check ups.

Feel really bad now - me, always the voice of doom, but it really is how its going to be babe. Hug 

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 10th September 2013, 1:22 pm

Hi Cookie

I just called them, apparently he will still see current patients for post ops but will not be doing anymore surgery there and they couldnt tell me a time scale to how long he would do follow ups xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th September 2013, 1:29 pm

I'd like to know if any of his patients actually DO get their post-ops with him....saying is one thing... Doing is another.

When the time comes.... There'll be another another surgeon who will have to see them because 'they can't guarantee a timescale for them to be seen'

We'll see... I really hope you're right Bouncy. But my gut tells me otherwise babe. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 10th September 2013, 5:39 pm

Well I am really stressing about it now, as now I have to research another surgeon :(((( hissy
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th September 2013, 7:33 pm

I feel bad babe and I hope with all my heart I'm wrong,n but it would be advisable to start researching I'd say babe. Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 3rd October 2013, 2:41 pm

Hi,

I spoke to Mr Hassans PA and he will be doing 3 month post op checks and that's it. Ill be 7 months but then  I did kick off about it....they've messed me about enough.
Looks like ill be going privately with Mr Hassan. My surgery wasn't straight forward. His last day is the 14/10/2013.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 3rd October 2013, 3:02 pm

has THG cancelled your appointment or is this his PA at Elite who has said this so you're assuming they won't have you seen though you have an appointment?

just wanted to clarify x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down