Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in pain :(

+12
misty23
Specialkj
Princessjo30
Jacqui1234
vanessabmth1
jakki32
mirren001
COOKIE
Sam5886
Charlii
Gz123
jodioc77
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

in pain :( - Page 2 Empty Re: in pain :(

Post by misty23 9th August 2013, 10:21 pm

Don't have anything in my inbox Hun x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 9th August 2013, 10:22 pm

Oops will try again x
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 9th August 2013, 10:30 pm

Received! I cannot believe how natural they look already. They look fab you must be over the moon  xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 9th August 2013, 10:33 pm

I am, despite the pain :) I was surprised at how natural they looked straight off . He did a good job, glad I trusted him in the end with size x
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 9th August 2013, 10:35 pm

Definitely x they look good now but they'll look amazing when they've fluffed etc. x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 9th August 2013, 10:36 pm

Looking forward to That! :) xx not long for you now xx
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 9th August 2013, 10:41 pm

Jodie have u got rounds or anatomicals? Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 10th August 2013, 2:42 am

Rounds hun, Love your new avi :)
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 10th August 2013, 5:20 am

Thanks Hun, hard to make them look good in sports bra and literally have nowt else sexy to make them look any good! 

You awake late? Probs sleeping? Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 10th August 2013, 7:35 am

I seem to do 3 hours good sleep then wake in pain. Got on my tablet while waiting for the message to kick in :) bad again this morning, maybe morning boob, plus it's day 3 :( bashed a tramadol now back in bed with will gel packs be high as a kite in a moq
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 10th August 2013, 7:41 am

Sorry to hear you're in a lot of discomfort. It gets bette i promise kiss Get these first week or so out the way and fingers crossed you'll be feeling better xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 10th August 2013, 7:43 am

Oh god sounds horrid, u will be high as a kite soon! U just want to get in a position where u can rest without discomfort and get some decent sleep eh.

It shouldn't last long, I'm 2 weeks today and a real noticeable difference in pain levels today. Hang in there chick. Enjoy ur cocktail of drugs! Make sure u drink a ton of water xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 10th August 2013, 7:46 am

It's trying to sit up from being reclined that's the killer, any tips? I really brace my tummy muscles and if hub is around get him to push me up from behind but I have to brace myself every time. It's enough to make you not lie down at All!
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 10th August 2013, 8:55 am

hi Jodie I've had a ba and uplift and exactly like you can't get a way of sitting up from laying propped without terrible burning pain- have you tried rocking forward with you're fingers gripping legs? I've tried that a few times! don't wait for you're pain to come back time them so you take them b4 the pain gets hold! I'm on day 6 now and it's feeling less pounding boob pain - it will get better- I was feeling just like you- don't worry hang on in there ! good luck sweetie x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 10th August 2013, 9:05 am

Thanks Jilly.  I am pretty much taking a different med every 2-3 hours to try and avoid it getting too bad x how many days post op are I and when did it get easier?
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 10th August 2013, 4:17 pm

hi Jodie, if you take ibuprofen x2 plus 2x paracetamol /4 hourly you'll be just fine- this combo worked for me after the cocodamol made me sick-!! I'm on day 6 now and day 5+6 has been so much more bearable! honestly tomorrow inwards you'll feel a lot less pain and a little more comfortable, just sit around with you're feet up drink plenty of fluids to flush the anaesthetic out of you're system.. keep up the mess combo 4 hourly- good luck jill x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 11th August 2013, 7:26 am

Oh jodi you poor thing :( just read all this - I've not been on for a good few days with my daughters 4th birthday party and back to work Tuesday for me I've not been able to check on everyone's progress :( 

How are you feeling now? Xxx I've woken up this morning for the first time with much less morning boob!
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2013, 9:13 am

A week post-op is generally the turning point for most women Jodi.

Being able to get from laying can be pretty tricky at first, but you do master a skill to this and its much easier after that. Your stomach muscles do take a good bashing though.

I would cross me arms and put a hand over each boob. Give a one, two, three count and I'm up in a sitting position. Then the bum shuffle starts, hanging on to those boobs for dear life! Haha. I then shuffle off the bed.

Its only morning boob you're experiencing now Jodi, this actually for me was the worst part of my journey, but its a small price to pay for new boobs isn't it. I think morning boob actually lasted a couple of weeks, but its one of those things when you find you wake up one morning and realise its gone, but can't for the life of you think when it actually stopped!

Its all part of the roller coaster in this recovery period babe. Be prepared for the post-op blues also... I've a feeling they might hit soon gorgeous and this can make you feel pretty low. But as long as you're aware what it making you feel that way and why, it is easier to get through that stage.

Just try and remain positive throughout hun and focus on the end result. Keep up your pain killers whilst you need them at regular time intervals. If you don't feel you need them throughout the day now, don't take them and just save them for mornings and evenings whilst these are the worst times for you. The quicker you're off those things the better. Do get yourself up even if you don't feel like it and walk around regularly. If you feel like getting dressed and having a walk up the street and back, then do it hun. Baby steps at first, leading to getting yourself out and going further away.

The walking is going to help with the swelling, the risk of DVT, and your *coughs* bowel motions.

Any concerns and that's what we're here for Jodi.

Hope you're feeling a little better by the time you read this. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 11th August 2013, 9:38 am

Thanks girls. Yes the morning boob is bad and for me it seems to last until mid afternoon, mid afternoon to evening tends to be my best period, I almost become pain free so tend to go to bed in a good way, then it kicks in again in the night. The gel packs are a God send!
despite all this I don't feel low yet, but will prepare myself for the blues to set in xx
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam5886 11th August 2013, 9:45 am

I hope you begin to feel a bit better very soon hon. Hug 

Sam xx
Sam5886
Sam5886
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 11th August 2013, 5:08 pm

hi Jodie, I'm still having morning boob and I'm 1 week post op, so I'm also waiting until the burning morning boobs stops! it's gota stop sometime that's all keep thinking lol lol - in a couple of days you will feel tons better, as I do now- from feeling terrible sick pain on day 3 to day 7 feel so much better..!!! still sore sharp pains in nipples occasionally but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, had the blues for two days also  nearly through the worst x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 11th August 2013, 5:21 pm

Thinking of you xx

It will get a little bit better as every day passes xx 

Hug
kay
kay