Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself

5 posters

Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself

Post by Tittilicious 30th July 2013, 2:18 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new around here and very much wish I'd have found you sooner.

I had a breast uplift and right side reduction last Wednesday.  I am due to go for my first wound care appt in two days (Thursday).

I know you guys aren't medics but I am after your thoughts/opinions.

On Sunday I walked my dog.  He is very well behaved on the lead and most of the walk was off the lead.  As a precaution I tied his lead to me (to avoid him pulling on my arms).  En-route home he bolted after a cat and reflexively I grabbed the lead and took a lot of pressure.  The pain was immediate and significant.  I was terrified I'd ripped open my wounds Shocked . 

I got home and immediately stripped off and ran to a mirror - terrified I would see lots of blood.  Thankfully I didn't and although my pain was greater for a couple of hours all seemed to return to normal by the next morning.

I guess I'm seeking your thoughts about the likelihood I did some serious damage (incident happened day 4 post surgery).  My blog (follow weblink under my profile picture) has photos  before and after the incident if that might assist you in giving an opinion.

Feel like such a fool Blush - I was told REST and don't put any pressure on arms!

Zoe x
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty Re: Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself

Post by jenniferrf1 30th July 2013, 2:24 pm

Hi Zoe, im still pre BA, and other ladies with more experience will be along shortly...but from what you've said I would think you've done too much damage... hopefully it was just that initial shock from grabbing the lead.. No more walking the dog lol!! :) When you do feel the pain ive read on here many times that its your body telling you that you've done too much so hopefully after a rest your be ok :)
Il let the other ladies give you other opinions also but im going to have a little look at your blog... very good idea :)
Jen xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty Re: Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself

Post by jenniferrf1 30th July 2013, 2:29 pm

Just had a look at your blog and reading though... its so detailed and great to see the type of pictures you have... from before to after your boobs look amazing!!! You must be so happy so far :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th July 2013, 2:35 pm

Sounds like you probably pulled a muscle. I'm not too familiar with uplift or reduction, but I was shifting my weight the other night and it felt like someone ripping my book off! Just take it easy, some painkillers if needed, and you should be ok :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th July 2013, 2:52 pm

I agree with Charlii lovely, the likelyhood is that you've pulled a muscle and maybe put your recovery just a little. But don't worry, it'll be OK.

It would be wise to ask someone else to walk the dog through your recovery, or possibly hire a dog walker if need be. I have two cockers and they coped just fine for a while in the garden, so if its just the garden for a while... The dog will be just fine.

You may feel sore for a couple of day but as long as you're wearing a good quality sportsbra it will be fine. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty Thank-you :)

Post by Tittilicious 30th July 2013, 7:18 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:Hi Zoe, im still pre BA, and other ladies with more experience will be along shortly...but from what you've said I would think you've done too much damage... hopefully it was just that initial shock from grabbing the lead.. No more walking the dog lol!! :) When you do feel the pain ive read on here many times that its your body telling you that you've done too much so hopefully after a rest your be ok :)
Il let the other ladies give you other opinions also but im going to have a little look at your blog... very good idea :)
Jen xx

Hey Jennifer :)

Thanks for the reassurance Give You . I too think/hope the pain was just my bodies way of telling me to STOP (and quickly).

Zx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty That's a possibility I hadn't considered.....

Post by Tittilicious 30th July 2013, 7:27 pm

Charlii wrote:Sounds like you probably pulled a muscle. I'm not too familiar with uplift or reduction, but I was shifting my weight the other night and it felt like someone ripping my book off! Just take it easy, some painkillers if needed, and you should be ok :)

Hey Charlii,

I hadn't considered I might have pulled a muscle.

The pain definitely felt as though it was from my wounds (particularly the big boob crease incision), but a pulled muscle is a possibility. 

I've avoided taking painkillers since the 'incident' as I don't want to mask what might be going on. The pain really isn't bad enough to warrant it at the moment (the moment the dog bolted was blooming agony). 

Thank-you for taking the time to reply and for your reassurance - it's very much appreciated Hug 

Zx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty Thanks Lovely :)

Post by Tittilicious 30th July 2013, 7:32 pm

cookie wrote:I agree with Charlii lovely, the likelyhood is that you've pulled a muscle and maybe put your recovery just a little. But don't worry, it'll be OK.

It would be wise to ask someone else to walk the dog through your recovery, or possibly hire a dog walker if need be. I have two cockers and they coped just fine for a while in the garden, so if its just the garden for a while... The dog will be just fine.

You may feel sore for a couple of day but as long as you're wearing a good quality sportsbra it will be fine. Xx

Hey Cookie,

No more solo dog walking for me - lesson well and truly learnt (and dog in disgrace for the rest of Sunday - bless him Heart ). I've got three kids (20, 17 & 14) and a husband so not lacking people to help out. 

I'm wearing post operative compression bras 24/7 so no worries there. 

Thank-you for your reply and your reassurance xx

Zx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty Ouch!!

Post by Tittilicious 30th July 2013, 7:34 pm

Charlii wrote:Sounds like you probably pulled a muscle. I'm not too familiar with uplift or reduction, but I was shifting my weight the other night and it felt like someone ripping my book off! Just take it easy, some painkillers if needed, and you should be ok :)

Someone ripping your boob off doesn't sound like a lot of fun!!! I hope you are okay now?

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th July 2013, 7:36 pm

Aww poor dog haha :) next time someone else can hold the lead incase he/she sees another cat lol, mine has a thing about pigeons so I'm not trusting him after!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty Blog.....

Post by Tittilicious 30th July 2013, 7:42 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:Just had a look at your blog and reading though... its so detailed and great to see the type of pictures you have... from before to after your boobs look amazing!!! You must be so happy so far :D xx

Hey Jennifer :)

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. 

I'm writing it mainly as a journal for myself but also trying to include what I would have wanted to read in a blog prior to undergoing surgery. 

I looked for other blogs but wasn't successful in finding one that gave a pictorial account of the post surgery recovery.  Daft that I didn't look for a forum pre-op :doh: 

I am indeed totally made up with my results so far (anticipate a car wreck under the dressings!!), thank-you *blushing*. 

You must be getting excited about your own surgery - not long now......

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty Bless him...

Post by Tittilicious 30th July 2013, 7:53 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:Aww poor dog haha :) next time someone else can hold the lead incase he/she sees another cat lol, mine has a thing about pigeons so I'm not trusting him after!! Xx

It was entirely my fault. I was not focusing. It was the 4th solo walk I'd taken him on post-op (others had passed without a single issue - when he pulled a little I didn't grab for the lead I allowed my waist to take the strain).  I guess I'd become a lot more relaxed than on the first and second walks (I'd got this fathomed - or so I thought!! :doh: ).  

We were on the way home from the park. He was exhausted having wrestled for 20mins with an English-Bulldog. 

He was plodding slowly along behind me - I was almost dragging him home. I am normally fairly vigilant for cats but instead I was daydreaming about the cuppa I was going to have when I got in......

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 31st July 2013, 8:55 pm

Good luck for tomorrow Zoe... Hug x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty Thanks

Post by Tittilicious 31st July 2013, 9:41 pm

SharonM wrote:Good luck for tomorrow Zoe... Hug x

Aww thanks Lovely kiss 

I'll let you know how I get on. 

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 31st July 2013, 9:45 pm

Forgot to mention, your blog is fantastic reading Zoe. I look forward to your updates. Think your doing amazing in your recovery... hats off to you sweetie :))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Opinions on likelihood of my having damaged myself Empty Shucks!

Post by Tittilicious 31st July 2013, 10:00 pm

SharonM wrote:Forgot to mention, your blog is fantastic reading Zoe.  I look forward to your updates.  Think your doing amazing in your recovery... hats off to you sweetie :))) x

Shucks Sharon *blushing*

Thanks lovely Give You . Should be a big update on there tomorrow - pics of the wounds themselves............

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down