Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOMMENDATIONS

5 posters

Go down

RECOMMENDATIONS Empty RECOMMENDATIONS

Post by 2522laura 27th June 2013, 12:25 pm

Hi Ladies,

I joined the other day nad have booked a consultation with just THG so far. I was wondering if anyone could recommend other places I could try for comparrison please. Looking for a surgeon that does natural looking breasts and isnt too far from Cambridgeshire.

Thank you :0)
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

RECOMMENDATIONS Empty Re: RECOMMENDATIONS

Post by COOKIE 27th June 2013, 12:37 pm

Its always advisable to see at least one BAAPS surgeon Laura before making up your mind.

You can locate BAAPS surgeons in your area HERE

Just click the location and a list of surgeons will appear, if you click the surgeons names their qualifications and whereabouts they work will appear.

If money is a concern, then you you are able to see a BAAPS surgeon for as little as £25 at MyBreast. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 27th June 2013, 12:39 pm

Well you can look at spire, my breast (both use baaps surgeons) and then there's mya and transform... I think it's worth seeing all of them for a consultation so you can compare and go with who you feel more happy with? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 27th June 2013, 12:41 pm

Thank you. Spire have an open evening on 24th July so might go along to that x
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th June 2013, 12:42 pm

Spire have an excellent reputation Laura yes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 27th June 2013, 12:44 pm

Great, will definately go to their open evening then and see what they are like. I was a bit put off the consultation as it is £125 but that does get taken off the cost if you then book with them x
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 27th June 2013, 12:49 pm

I cant find any info on the Spire Cambs surgeons on this site. Trying to search for reviews on Ian Grant, Richard Price or Michael Irwin
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 27th June 2013, 12:52 pm

Yer that is a bit annoying but like you said it does get taken off of you go with them, you can still go to the open evening but you could get your other consultations in at other companies before hand so if you still don't feel 100% confident you know it's money to good use :) xx
I can't help with those surgeons but maybe another member might know something.. Good luck with the research xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 27th June 2013, 12:55 pm

Hi Laura, I would recommend as well going to see a few different surgeons, especially a BAAPS one.

I went through Spire and your question about the consultation fee just reminded me that I haven't paid mine yet as on my invoice it says cheque only. I don't have a cheque book and completely forgot about it in the run up of my BA. My consultation was in April and haven't been chased for payment (£150). Would be interested to see if any other ladies that went through Spire had their consultation fee taken off.

I'm really sorry to high jack your post. Perhaps go down to the open evening first so it can help with your decision on if you want to book and pay for a consultation with one of their surgeons. Good luck on your journey xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th June 2013, 1:02 pm

You'll often find that the majority of women opt for the larger commercial clinics, because these are the ones advertising and putting their mark in minds of women looking for a BA.

BAAPS surgeons don't advertise. Infact their currently trying to stop the advertising which makes cosmetic surgery seem like its glamourously glossy and beautiful when infact its a very serious decision to make and they believe their work speaks for itself and they have no need to advertise..

This leaves women like yourself a little list when watching for these surgeons that have a,aging qualifications and surgical backgrounds...

But don't be put off hun. Do your research, find out as much as you can. If you need more help after your own research about a surgeon then just ask and if we can help we will babe.

My next surgery will be with one of the leading surgeons in the uk: Mr Douglas McGeorge, he's an ex BAAPS president and still remains on the board, but try and find previous patients comments is a nightmare! 

What I'm saying babe, is dont be out off. Search their backgrounds and if you feel drawn to a particular surgeon then give them a chance and go for a consultation. With spire you're able to have 3 consultations with them for the cost they ask, so you can actually see 3 surgeons within the clinic if that were your choice. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 27th June 2013, 1:11 pm

Might see if I can find out if your surgeon is local enough, you seem to know your stuff!

I am interested in Ian Grant at Spire, his qualifications are great and he is a consultant in plastics at the local hospital so must be good?? Just cant find out anything about him on the net lol. Have emailed Spire and will take it from there x
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 27th June 2013, 1:34 pm

The person I am seeing at THG is Russo. I would think that if embarrasing bodies are happy to use him he must be good. I know he got suspended and got bad press but I know that wasnt actually anything to do with his performance as a surgeon so should be fine, and also will be watching Sophias posts :0)

Still good to get another surgeons opinion though x
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jsweetie 27th June 2013, 5:33 pm

Hi Laura, I can highly recommend my surgeon, Mrs Kat. I had my BA at Spire Parkway in Solihull and was looked after very well. Mrs Kat is a perfectionist and has done an excellent job on my new boobs. Xx
jsweetie
jsweetie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down