Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant edges

4 posters

Go down

Implant edges Empty Implant edges

Post by Lisa34 22nd June 2013, 7:55 pm

Hi girls x

Ok so I know with overs you can sometimes feel the implant edges. What I want to know is, with unders, is it still possible that you may be able to feel the implant edges? I'm sure I've read that if your very skinny it will be possible to feel them, but can someone confirm this for me please?

Thanks x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Implant edges Empty Re: Implant edges

Post by COOKIE 22nd June 2013, 8:00 pm

I don't actually know of anyone with overs who can around the implant edges shrug do you hun?

What I and many others feel along with many women who have partials is the underneath of the implant.

Its the same for both overs and partials because partials are released from the muscle at the bottom and many women have a panic when they feel this on the underside (crease part) of the boob. This is VERY normal.

If someone were to be able to feel 'round' the implant with overs then I'd personally go back and see their surgeon. All implants should have a cushion covering them so the implant can't be felt or seen. This cushion is made up of either the breast tissue for those with overs or the muscle for those with partials. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd June 2013, 8:06 pm

I can feel something in my cleavage area, if i press it, it feels oh I don't know sort of bubbly, squishy. I was wondering if this is the implant I can feel? I'm really skinny and had 0 breast tissue to start with. 

Am I just worrying about nothing?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd June 2013, 8:09 pm

Is it visible Lisa ? X
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd June 2013, 8:10 pm

You've still soooooo much softening to do yet Lisa.

Mine didnt soften up with full squidginess until 6 months post-op. its then that that everything has started to really  'fully' relax. Many women feel their boobs are all done around 3 months but nahhhh.... That's just the start. Mine kept on softening over the year and now I can't feel a single  part of my implant...aside from the underneath which I use as a stress ball lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd June 2013, 8:16 pm

Just to add that if someone were very skinny with no breast tissue at all and very little body fat I suppose it 'may' be possible to be felt.

But from looking at your avi Lisa, you can't 'see it' and like I said for 'you' so early in your recovery you still have lots of changes ahead gorgeous.

But if after a year it could be felt, I'd personally weigh up whether or not you're happier with what you have now? Or what you had pre-op babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd June 2013, 8:23 pm

No you can't see anything. OH reckons he can't feel anything lol x they are still changing loads, I can see it in the pics that I take. Lefty is still higher than righty. I'm starting to think that it will always be that way x but hey I have boobs!!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd June 2013, 8:32 pm

Aww well Lisa as long as its not visible and it doesn't bother you (upset you) then like you said, it could just be a little thing that only you will know about.. They are still changing and hey! Not only have you got boobs but great boobs!! Like cookie said maybe just give it time and see what happens xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 22nd June 2013, 9:07 pm

I can deffo feel mine x cant see the edges at all but can feel. I had overs had a bit of breast tissue to start but not much. I am slim on top. And also have the diopdd in chest so not sure if thats why. But can feel the outsides of them too. Dont bother me as you cant see it. And have to poke around a bit to feel the edges of the implant xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 22nd June 2013, 9:07 pm

*dipped
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd June 2013, 9:17 pm

Not wanting to get too personal lottie, but what does it feel like? I'm really struggling to find the right way to describe what I can feel x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd June 2013, 9:18 pm

Thanks Jennifer xx you know your gonna breeze through post op x your always quick to reply to everyone and very level headed xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 22nd June 2013, 9:31 pm

Just like what the implant felt like when I held em and played with them on my appointments but much much softer with my skin on top of them x squidgy lol x i can feel where the edge of the implant is sitting on my chest.  Although I have to try to. Like you dont feel it obviously if your having a fondle if ya know what I mean:ral: I have to dig around and poke myself to feel this. But im always at myself inspecting this n that so maybe I pay too much attention lol x but there not visible at all x my skin is firmly over them x not an issue if you cant see them or feel them easily xxxx I love my boobies xxxx yours are lush too dont think its anything to wobble over x
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd June 2013, 9:36 pm

Thanks hun xx feel better now. I thought I was going mad! I love to have a poke to see what's going on lol. But never having felt "fake" boobs before, I have no idea what they feel like. And never having "real" boobs before I have no idea what they feel like either lol xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd June 2013, 9:37 pm

Aww Lisa thank you :) that's so nice of you to say! I'm glad I have you girls here to help me out when the time comes :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 22nd June 2013, 9:44 pm

That ticker is going down jennifer lol yahoo

Lisa im Sure we wont feel a thing in a few months when everything is fully relaxed xxxxx I still wake up in morning with them a bit swollen sometimes. Either that or their growing haha. I wish. I have a friend whos had her Boobs 4 years now and I coudlnt believe how natural they felt so even though I feel mine are softening daily I know they have a long way to go and will feel next to natural one day soon haha .
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down