Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long till we can take our surgical stockings

+14
Capuchine
willows
jenniferrf1
BetterThanToast
Little jen
Blueeyedsoul13
Lisa34
misf1
COOKIE
Nicole
Victoria2345
g0902
Princess_x
halo
18 posters

Go down

How long till we can take our surgical stockings Empty How long till we can take our surgical stockings

Post by halo 11th June 2013, 8:40 pm

Off? Sorry I still have mine on and there driving me barmy panic
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

How long till we can take our surgical stockings Empty Re: How long till we can take our surgical stockings

Post by Princess_x 11th June 2013, 8:44 pm

A week x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

How long till we can take our surgical stockings Empty Re: How long till we can take our surgical stockings

Post by g0902 11th June 2013, 9:04 pm

I had mine off after 3 days... I was up an walking around quite often though to keep blood flow going :-) I think as long as ur mobile its fine xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 11th June 2013, 9:32 pm

I think as long as you are mobile a few days is enough x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 11th June 2013, 9:57 pm

i was told to keep them on for at least 24 hours think i took off after 48 or so they were so uncomfy just keep mobile xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2013, 10:06 pm

If you've been personally instructed by your surgeon to keep them on for a specified period then you should do as your surgeon requests babe.

If not... As long as you're up and mobile its fine not to wear them. You're only requested to wear them due to the risk of DVT whilst you're immobile, but if you're walking around now there really no need for them. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th June 2013, 10:46 pm

I was up and about quite soon after my op, I asked the nurse to take mine off an hour or so after my op cause I was boiling hot.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 12th June 2013, 6:44 am

My surgeon told me 48 hours, he said as soon as I was up and about it was fine to take the stockings off xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 12th June 2013, 6:47 am

ooh so i might be still wearing them going home (i'm an overnight case) ?

so much for my going home outfit that consisted of leggings then! may have to dig up some wider leg trousers....... boo
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 12th June 2013, 6:58 am

Yeah you will be wearing them lol x I think it's standard for you to be sent home in them x I took mine off at the hospital when I got dressed, and the nurse really told me off! So I had to put them back on again lol x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 12th June 2013, 7:09 am

If I've learnt nothing else from this I will do as my surgeon and medical team tell me, they definitely know best Hun.
Everyone is instructed differently. I have to wear mine for 3 days so I will do just that, just need to figure out how to hide my sexy stockings lol.
Good luck, not long to go :0). I'm sure your so excited to get your new boobs.
Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 12th June 2013, 1:15 pm

Eeek I never even thought about this, I just assumed that they'd be off before I went home :doh:

I had planned on wearing leggings, is it likely I'll be able to wear leggings over the top of them? I figured that leggings would be more comfy to wear for the journey home.

What about skinny jeans shrug I only have skinny jeans and leggings (my legs are too pale to be exposed in public lol)
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 12th June 2013, 1:29 pm

I have mine on with skinny jeans as we speak. They are such a sexy addition to any summer wardrobe lol thank goodness the sun isn't out today :0) xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th June 2013, 1:33 pm

Interesting topic!! I'm going to buy a cheap track suit from adds of something for the journey home as I don't own any lol...I didn't know you has to keep on the stockings after being discharged :)
Better than toast... I've heard skinny jeans can be difficult because it can hard to pull them up after your op but everyone's different so maybe bring something easier incase you can't lift them? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 12th June 2013, 1:40 pm

Hmmm...

Maybe I'll pick up a tracksuit too, never worn one but I must admit they look comfy :ok:. Excellent idea, thanks! :flowers:
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th June 2013, 2:04 pm

No probs :) I havnt got one either but im only planning on wearing it around the house and coming home etc :)
xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 12th June 2013, 10:30 pm

I had mine on for 48hours after operation i wasnt told to keep them on after leaving the hosiptal i couldnt keep them on any longer than 48hours i started feeling really uncomfortable and dizzy and restricted as soon as i took them off i felt so much better
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 12th June 2013, 10:31 pm

when your up and about the majority of the day and not in bed all the time then you shouldnt need them xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 13th June 2013, 10:06 am

I wore them at night for about a week, vile things they were.
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 14th June 2013, 9:58 pm

I was told to try to wear them for 2 weeks (I lasted 1wk!) i made sure I got spares before leavinv the hospital. Basically all the time your mobility is greatly reduced post op wear them! Once I was up and pottering around all day long
With minimal resting I ditched them. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 17th June 2013, 5:37 pm

Wow, I knew we had to wear them but thought it was just to the initial surgery and maybe a few hours afterwards, not up to a whole week!!

You learn something new every time you visit this site!!

x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 17th June 2013, 5:43 pm

Great topic! Didn't even think. Wow can't wait to rock those sexy looking stockings, didn't think i'd have to wear them for longer than 24 hours huh smiley time will tell!! xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th June 2013, 5:54 pm

I didnt think we would need to wear them after the surgery either lol... you really do learn something everyday....
Im going to take lots of pictures so i can look back at them lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 17th June 2013, 7:57 pm

I wore them for a week then took them off after my post op 
i bought some grey sweat pants from asda for 8 pound and a bright orange zip up hoodie for about 6pounds was perfect for coming out in and so easy to put on i had a white boob tube to just slide over and i tucked the top bit into my breast band so it hid it 
xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazziwazz11 17th June 2013, 8:39 pm

I was told to take them off when I got home, which was about 24hrs after op. Yes, listen to Jennifer.... Wear something easy to put on after your op. I wore leggings which my OH had to pull up for me and a vest top that a wore as a boob tube due to not being able to lift my arms. A zip up hoodie will be a must for comfort too :-) xx
Cazziwazz11
Cazziwazz11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down