Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to think - which surgeon, what size?

+2
COOKIE
Specialkj
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time to think - which surgeon, what size?  Empty Time to think - which surgeon, what size?

Post by Specialkj 1st June 2013, 11:13 pm

Hi all, I came away frOm my 2nd consultation very excited with plans to book but having had time to think it has made me agree with cookie, that I need to see a surgeon that is part of the association thing, can't remember namE that u pay for so hoping to rebook my cancelled apt with Spires surgeon Roger Smith ASAP and pay the fee. All the stuff I've been reading on here seems to suggest I will get a thorough consultation which is worth the 100. I also think their prices are higher but I know if I didn't see them will always be wondering what they could have offered.

So far I have been offered
Mr Umer Khan Re-shape 340 bi plane, muscle splitting
Ms B Lutz Transform 300 unders

The 300 is now really worrying me? Anyone else had 300 unders on flat 34a? As I am 5 "9 I'm worried they won't be big enough???!

I'm am anxious to see what next consultation offers. Thank u Cookie for making me really think through this and find the "one"!!!!

Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Time to think - which surgeon, what size?  Empty Re: Time to think - which surgeon, what size?

Post by COOKIE 2nd June 2013, 2:47 am

You're very welcome to hun. Give You

This is a hugely important step to make and one that should never be taken lightly and yes... I do agree with you specialkj, you probably would have had what ifs if you hadn't seen the BAAPS surgeon you'd previously cancelled and I think you're being very sensible listening to that voice in your head.

Looking forward to reading how you got on and also your thoughts specialkj on the consultation babe. Xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Time to think - which surgeon, what size?  Empty Re: Time to think - which surgeon, what size?

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd June 2013, 9:57 am

I agree, it's good to listen to your gut, like you said you might have always wondered. I've heard that mrs lutz only likes to do natural looking boobs, she never goes too big so that might be why she said about going for 300.
Good luck on doing your research :) x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 2nd June 2013, 10:29 am

You are definatly making the right decision to see someone else hun x there isn't a huge difference between 340 and 300. Every woman is different, and as long as you go in armed with pictures of the "look" you want rather than the size, most surgeons will be happy to advise an implant size based on the "look" you want to achieve. Good luck x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 2nd June 2013, 10:53 am

Hi hun, I am 5ft 6 7st5lb and 32a (completely flat!) I am having 280 cc and 295 cc on Wed so I can share pictures with you then. Although everyone is different it is highly dependant on a number of factors xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 2nd June 2013, 10:54 am

i meant to say.. i am also having unders x
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd June 2013, 11:55 am

g0902 wrote:Although everyone is different it is highly dependant on a number of factors xx

Agreed yes

Don't be too downhearted by the prospect of having a smaller implant Jennifer. On some women the smallest amount of CCs can go a long, long way hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 2nd June 2013, 9:11 pm

Thanks guys, just want to get my next consultationbpBooked!!!

I just don't want more boob envy when I've had it my whole life!!!
Zxxxxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd June 2013, 9:31 pm

Haha I'm sure you won't have!! Like the girls have said you've been recommended similar sizes at the consults you've been to so far and the sized implants recommended would get you to the size you asked for I'm sure. Like g0902 said, it depends on so many factors, you defo won't have boob envy soon!! After your next consult that will be three so you will have an average ... Your really in a good position to make the best choice for you xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 2nd June 2013, 10:19 pm

Thanks U guys, g0092 It would be great to see ur pics, and goOd luck for Wednesday!!!
Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 2nd June 2013, 10:21 pm

And thanks Jennifer Too, hmmm am so worried won't be big enough nOw, but I'll see!!!! Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 2nd June 2013, 10:48 pm

Not a prob hun. Will def get some up as son as poss :) im hoping to get to a full C with my cc's. what size u hoping for?:) xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 3rd June 2013, 1:40 pm

I am hoping for full C or D really!! I've got mr milandros tomo and roger smith at mcindoe the week after!!! Then I'm booking something up!!!
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd June 2013, 1:46 pm

Thats cool... good to see your seeing different surgeons, when are you hoping to have your BA? xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 3rd June 2013, 1:52 pm

Id say it should take you to a C although theres no guarentees until they are there!! Definitely speak to as many surgeons as you can hun and ill let you know how i get on with my 280cc and 295cc (they will be very similar to the 300cc!) Good luck for booking also, so exciting!!

xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 3rd June 2013, 1:55 pm

I had small implants too, only 325. I am currently an F cup. So cookie is right even the small implants can give you a really good size xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 3rd June 2013, 1:56 pm

Sorry I should also have said I started with very little, was an A cup if I was lucky x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 3rd June 2013, 1:57 pm

Lisa, I think i have asked you before.. but was just wondering what your pre-op stats were incl. bwd? Im really hoping to stay in and around the C cup xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 3rd June 2013, 2:00 pm

g0902 - I am 5ft 6, 8st 11, 28 inch ribcage and my BWD is 11.5. X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 3rd June 2013, 5:55 pm

Just want to say good luck with your consultation, I think you are doing the right thing. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th June 2013, 5:12 am

Hope the consultation goes well today babe and looking forward to reading how it went for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 4th June 2013, 8:46 pm

Can I ask what BWD is please!!!??? xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th June 2013, 8:50 pm

It's breast width diameter x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 4th June 2013, 8:53 pm

Ummm still confused??!! Is this something you measure after BA?
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th June 2013, 9:00 pm

No it's measured before the BA to make sure you have a implant that will fit (I'm still pre BA so no expert) but the surgeon normally does this at your consultation with calipers when he's writing notes down and measuring you... It also helps decide what implant profile you need xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next