Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question re clothing a week after BA

+2
misf1
LJK
6 posters

Go down

Question re clothing a week after BA Empty Question re clothing a week after BA

Post by LJK 20th June 2009, 7:55 pm

Hi, i was looking today for some zip up/button up tops for after my BA, when i had a thought.....a week after my BA i will be returning to work, we can either wear the uniform polo t'shirt, or you can wear your own smartish clothing. Would i be able to put a polo shirt on one week after my BA? Or should i be looking for more blouses to wear afterwards?
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Question re clothing a week after BA Empty Re: Question re clothing a week after BA

Post by misf1 20th June 2009, 7:57 pm

Are you having overs or unders? I know I was able to get pull on tops on after about 5 days but I had overs.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Question re clothing a week after BA Empty Re: Question re clothing a week after BA

Post by LJK 20th June 2009, 8:00 pm

I'm having overs
LJK
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th June 2009, 8:04 pm

Also depends if they are fineknit i.e. if you can see through....sports bras are not pretty and nipple protrusion can be embarressing!!

Blouses may make you feel more confident and comfortable. I would try tops on with your sports bra (stuffed) before. Cheerleader
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th June 2009, 8:05 pm

Meant to add you should def. be able to put them on and remove..especially with overs. Also, nipple covers are very handy!!
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th June 2009, 8:06 pm

Ah yes the nipple thing, I been using nursing pads from boots. But they are only good if the top isn't tight, otherwise they look a bit weird. Good thinking mia.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 20th June 2009, 8:10 pm

Thankfully my uniform tops are too big for me at the moment, so there should be plenty of room to accommodate my boobies. The tops are fairly thick, but they are one plain colour, so they probably will show up any nipples!!

At least i now know i should be able to put them on after a week,- thats good because i normally just wear the uniform as it saves me money and i don't have to think in the morning what am i going to wear! lazy i know Hysterical
LJK
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th June 2009, 8:18 pm

Could put a fine scarf under the collar to cover the bust area...as nipples normally became 'very alert' at random untill nerves etc. settle. :evil: xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by squems 20th June 2009, 8:19 pm

Hi,

I just brought a lovely over sized shirt in river island they seem to have loads of button up stuff at the mo and really nice too! smart but stylish :)
squems
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 20th June 2009, 8:23 pm

Oh no, even though i'm small at the moment, i get really embarresed by nipples showing through clothing! Thanks for preparing me for that happening 👍

Thanks squems, will have a look in river island soon.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 20th June 2009, 10:23 pm

mia wrote:Could put a fine scarf under the collar to cover the bust area...as nipples normally became 'very alert' at random untill nerves etc. settle. :evil: xxx

Good idea mia, I really like that suggestion, as it would not onyl cover the embarassing nipnip situation, but give the madonna-esque boobs a bit of a nicer shape too.

Good one lovely!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by annabov 21st June 2009, 5:29 pm

You should be fine to get yourself dressed by then, I got myself dressed on day 2, just did it nice and slow, no sudden movements! I went back to work on day 6 and wore a black tightish jumper/cardigan with a black vest under and was fine.

Also, I got sports bras in La Senza which are slightly padded which gets rid of the 'nipple' problem and they also come in black, white and bright pink so I got all 3 and have mixed and matched them with my clothes so I can pretty much wear everything (other than boob tubes!!).

Good luck, hope all goes well.
annabov
annabov
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down