Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Weeks PO x :)

3 posters

Go down

2 Weeks PO x :)  Empty 2 Weeks PO x :)

Post by Lottie835 29th April 2013, 3:40 pm

There softening up daily xxx Mornings they are still high and tight but there feeling good, I never really had any pain as such just the stinging sun burnt sensation is still there in my righty mainly, but its getting better My scars are fantastic 1 is kind of invisible, amazing the other is a little more bruised and stuff but im so happy x there starting to bounce and my lefty can be squeezed/groped if you like lol x Thats the only one the fiance is allowed to grab at the moment x I was so impatient at 1st but thats the only thing you cannot be during this process x Time does fly but because were waiting on changes and stuff it can get me down a tad but it gets better daily, I have full feeling in my lefty apart from a tiny bit near the scar but right is still numbish apart from the top part of the boob on my chest x My right was the smaller boob to start with so It was obviously more streched so I think thats why that one has been more painful and will be slower to heal xx Its true that Meleagros is great on scars :) Im happy so far.... They even bounce now, a bit. But I do hold onto them for dear life as its not a feeling im used to haha x Oops also tightness has gone really x Just in the mornings i remember I have them when I sit up x Its so worth it, patience is important, I have to keep reminding myself its all gong to happen but just give it time. The swelling on my sides has gone down and I no longer have pains on my side, have a bruised ish feeling on my ribs, Im sure thats normal as Im getting feeling back everywhere :)

Cant think of much else x But if I can help anyone pre op do ask x or Post op x Anyone :) Whhhooooooooooooooooo
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

2 Weeks PO x :)  Empty Re: 2 Weeks PO x :)

Post by Lottie835 29th April 2013, 3:44 pm

Posted this earlier but in the wrong section Blush
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 29th April 2013, 4:11 pm

Aww good update lottie :) glad your feeling better and still happy with mr meleagros, hope you continue to heal well :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 29th April 2013, 4:33 pm

Lovely to hear your doing well lottie x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down