Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making the boobie debut!

+4
COOKIE
balamoryyellfruit
angie8131
littlemiss
8 posters

Go down

Making the boobie debut! Empty Making the boobie debut!

Post by littlemiss 16th April 2013, 9:52 pm

So..... I told my close friends and family but thinking forward I am a little unsure of how to handle the fact that at some point (less the sports bra and in the more boobie type clothes I am bound to want to wear which will be a far cry from my usual clothes!) people will be thinking ... 'hang on a second, she's had her boobs done!'. I expect this to a point but haven't worked out how to handle it yet. I think its nobody's business really outside who I've already told. I am certainly not ashamed of it but neither would I promote it. Initially I though I would go with denial, but its quite obvious I am different! I am now thinking is anyone has the cheek to ask, I to go with..... that was ages ago...old news.

I generally don't care too much what anyone thinks outside my close group of people. But I live in a small town which likes its gossip big time and I'd like to avoid being the centre of it, but at the same time I don't want to feel like I am hiding something I am personally very happy with! I also suspect there will be a touch of jealousy/bitterness among some of the women. Urgh.

Anyone dealt with this yet? I think I just want to feel prepared! x
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Making the boobie debut! Empty Re: Making the boobie debut!

Post by angie8131 16th April 2013, 10:43 pm

Hi Littlemiss,
If you don't want to tell anyone outside ur group then I'd suggest you don't. Those u haven't told I'd imagine are not as close and therefore would not have the cheek to ask, would they?
I get what ur saying about avoiding a gossip, but that doesn't necessarily mean that u'll avoid it if u let everyone know. Gossip spreaders always look for something new to gossip about, so even if u do tell about ur BA, they'll gossip about another made up procedure u might have had in a couple of months, when ur BA becomes 'old news'.
So I'd say if u want to keep it to urself, then do, and let them wonder, personally if I was asked if I had a BA, I'd probably answer with..'what do u think?' and if they say yes I'd just say 'wow, thanx!' lol
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 16th April 2013, 11:14 pm

I would just say "why on earth do you ask that?" And then like Angie says take it as a compliment and just be like "why do they really look that big?!" Dont tell anyone you arent happy to tell babe, it is none of their business. People may not even notice, i honestly doubt anyone will notice mine which is just peachy for me because only my hubby knows =] x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th April 2013, 4:02 am

I didnt tell anyone outside of those close to me hun - I know people suspect but they've never come directly out and asked "have you had a boob- job?" They've kind of skated around it with comments like, "bloody h*ll cookie! Your boobs have grown!" Or wow your boobs look amazing in that dress, you must give me the secret!"

I actually love the game when I smile back with nothing more than a "thank you" because I know they're squirming inside wanting that final justification that they've been right all along and I won't give it them, its none of their business and if anyone were to come right out and be so cheeky as to ask I'd tell them just that too.

I think if you're going to be 'showing them off' then you have to be prepared for a little flack after having a BA. It should all be mostly positive babe but its seemingly still quite a controversial topic split into three camps - There's the ones who will be positive and happy for you, the ones who think youre stupid for having it done because of what they may have read in the 'Daily Mail' lol and then theres the ones believing they're for overinflated glamour models or strippers and think that's what you want to be too Rolling Eyes

I've never once lied and said I've never had a BA. I wouldn't do that, I'm far too proud of them ha! But I am straight enough to to tell someone they're overstepping the mark if I think they're heading in the direction to directly ask me and to go an mind their business. I personally do not choose to stand and chat about 'my boobs' its personal and I expect other people to respect that. But if someone weren't as confident as I to be so straight I'd see absolutely nothing at all wrong in saying you'd tried going on the pill and the hormones have helped your boobs along (which could happen) if that was their decision.

Whatever you decide though do stand by your convictions babe, because if you want to keep your BA to yourself, the minute you think you can juuuust tell that one person outside of your group, you can be sure it won't be long before everyone knows and its then that you can look a little silly saying one thing to one after saying another thing to another. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard27 17th April 2013, 7:07 am

Hi littleness - I also have a small town type situation and everyone gossps about everyone all the time. I hadn't planned on telling people at first but then I though 'sod it' I really don't care if people gossip and if I just cone out with it theres not much to gossip about really. I I told a few people and by now I'm sure everyone knows. Everyone has been really nice about it though- most people gave said 'oh I want one - you lucky thing!'.
My main worry was people at work - it's one thing being gossiped about by your friends, but another in a professional capacity. Luckily I had that situation taken as not going back now.

You have to do what you thinks right for you- I'm not particularly sensitive to being spoken about- thick skinned some might say and any negative comments are no more than jealousy- so sod em
I say! X
Guard27
Guard27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 17th April 2013, 7:40 am

Ahh thanks guys. Lol cookie you're so right!

I wouldn't have them 'out' (more just that they really look very different if I have a vest top on or something) or really want to chat about it but I think I know of a few people who would have the minerals to actually ask! Even though they don't know me well! Women really... very nosey and jealous ones who take an unhealthy interest in other people's lives from time to time which I do find quite odd!! While I don't think I'd get upset (skin of a rhino me) on principle I just think its none of their business! lol!

Working it to knock it on the head and not ever really responding to people's leading questions is a good one! And I can pull off 'Ohhh thanks/I've put on weight/changed my pill/this is an amazing wonder bra' and so on I think! I will have to practice tho as my OH says I am the WORST fibber in the world! lol

Thanks ladies! xxx
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 17th April 2013, 7:51 am

Obviously I am hoping nobody will ever dare to ask! I wouldn't! But I'm just not sure. I hope I am just being paranoid as I've never been in this type of situation before and keeping it to myself has always been the plan!
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 17th April 2013, 8:58 am

Normal people wont ask but you do get a few who are forward and dont think before they speak.
If they do ask just brush it off and annoy them like Cookie said. Ive noticed since monday Ive had a few stares in the school playground while waiting to drop and pick up my daughter. A few mums are loud and brash and Im just waiting for a comment, I can feel it coming lol x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 17th April 2013, 10:07 am

Littlemiss I also live in a small town, and I know there will be gossip when I finally get them out lol! X I havnt kept my boob job a secret to people I know, but I certainly havnt shouted about it. I agree with cookie, if anyone mentions that your boobs look good/bigger smile sweetly and say thank you. I can't wait to be able to do it. And I'm sure no one will ask out right, x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 17th April 2013, 12:23 pm

I live in a tiny village and there's a social club which the entire village used to go on a Saturday night. That's how everyone pretty much found out about my BA! There's a lot of gobby people around here. I wore very low-cut tops/dresses and it was blatantly obvious that these big round boobs had suddenly appeared on my tiny body, so when people asked me about it, I just said yes. It would have been extremely silly to stand there and lie about something so so obvious. People still ask me now (strangers) when I go out to town on a night out or to the city on a night out. I just say yes, I've had pretty much a positive reaction but there's just been the odd woman who's made a comment along the lines of "yeah but they're plastic boobs" x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 17th April 2013, 12:24 pm

You can admit something but don't have to explain it further, and it becomes old news pretty quickly x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 17th April 2013, 1:32 pm

LOl cos she wasn't jealous was she Princess! Pha!!

I will just say well that's a nice compliment and make swift exit like has been said above! It could turn out to be quite funny/a little game to wind the nosey folks up! It just suddenly dawned on me that I'd need to decide how to go about doing it if anyone says anything.

Thanks all! Not feeling worried about it now!
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 17th April 2013, 2:45 pm

It made me laugh! Making the boobie debut! 557141 yeah, as long as you prepare a little something to say you'll be fine!
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down