Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post op check..the dressing removal and illness...

+9
balamoryyellfruit
Nicole
dkdme5
mirren001
Lisa34
Kxx
Blueeyedsoul13
kenzie1985
5stonedown
13 posters

Go down

post op check..the dressing removal and illness... Empty post op check..the dressing removal and illness...

Post by 5stonedown 4th April 2013, 9:23 pm

Well I had my day 8 post op check today... all is well, dressings removed, just micropore to keep on the sutures for 12 weeks which is the same as before. Bit bruised and they need time to settle into their final shape but so far I am very pleased...

On a nastier note I am still suffering from gastric problems after the GA and pain killers made me very ill and I got readmitted with severe dehydration from loss of fluids via vomiting all day! I have been very very bloated and the pain in my lower abdomen has been awful. post op check..the dressing removal and illness... 856466 I had severe constipation and depsite 2 different laxatives I only managed a small movement 2 days ago and then nothing again. On the way back from the post op check I began to feel very ill, cold sweats, severe tummy cramps which felt like contractions and I even worried that my coil had ruptured my uterus I was in so much pain! post op check..the dressing removal and illness... 683465

I got home ran to the loo and basically emptied what felt like the entire contents of my bowels... post op check..the dressing removal and illness... 588945 I know its a bit TMI but it was awful and now I dont have constipation anymore... I have severe diarrhoea!! I am in so much pain and discomfort from it all and I just wish I could feel normal again! post op check..the dressing removal and illness... 476424

On a lighter note I have updated my picturetrail with pictures without the dressings on if anyone wants to look.

Sorry for having a right moan but this re-op has thrown everything at me and I just wonder what will be next... a UTI or maybe thrush... thats what usually happens when my tummy gets upset!! Shocked
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

post op check..the dressing removal and illness... Empty Re: post op check..the dressing removal and illness...

Post by kenzie1985 4th April 2013, 10:43 pm

Sorry to hear things don't appear to be improving... BUT at least your boobs are recovering..... Hopefully you will feel better soon. Give You
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

post op check..the dressing removal and illness... Empty Re: post op check..the dressing removal and illness...

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 4th April 2013, 11:27 pm

oh hun i'm sorry to read about you feeling poorly, but as kenzie said, at least your boobs are healing!

do you think maybe the laxatives just took a bit longer to become effective and your diarrhea is just a result of them finally working? normally diarrhea stops after 2 days or so, but do make sure you drink a LOT of fluids, especially given that you were already dehydrated before.
its always better out than in, but if necessary you can always try immodium instants, i find they work really well.
get well soon x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 5th April 2013, 6:55 am

Hug xxxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 5th April 2013, 7:40 am

Aww I hope you feel better soon x just keep reminding yourself that it will all be worth it in the end! I know that's hard when you feel so cr@p! X were here if you fancy a moan Hun, were always willing to listen xx Hug
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 5th April 2013, 10:31 am

Your having a right rubbish time of it! Hopefully you' ll be feeling tons better soon! Hug XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 5th April 2013, 10:41 am

Thanks everyone... I think it is the laxatives that have swung the balance the other way which is why I am not taking anything to get rid of the diarrhoea cos I'll end up constipated again and then I will be in a vicious cycle! It seems to have calmed down but I am being very careful about what I eat as I dont want to upset my tummy again! One positive thing has come of it though... the buddha belly has gone!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 5th April 2013, 10:50 am

Sounds as though uve a tough time hun. Glad to hear ure feeling a wee bit better x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 5th April 2013, 10:58 am

hope you're starting to feel better hun, how u feeling bout ur boobs now the dressing are off? xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 5th April 2013, 11:47 am

God love you - have you not been to your GP? x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th April 2013, 1:34 pm

Awww you have had a time of it haven't you hun Hug

On the positive side though its nothing that's not going to get better babe... Your belly has already gone down and the rest will soon be on the mend lovely.

Glad to read your check up went so well :ok: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 5th April 2013, 2:01 pm

Big hugs from me xxxx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 5th April 2013, 4:48 pm

sorry to hear 5sd... if it were me, I would be going on the BRAT diet to bind the contents of your tummy. Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast.. it's boring and bland but that's probably what you need for a day or so to calm things down.

I agree with blueeyedsoul, the laxatives probably took their sweet time. You posted having those long walks earlier in the week and I'm a day ahead of you and can only manage a 10-15 minute walk then really have to take a rest and gather my energy for the rest of the day!

Rest up Give You
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 5th April 2013, 5:51 pm

Thanks everyone... I have managed my first full day since my op without painkillers! I was only taking paracetamol anyway after the awful reaction I had to the others on the first day but it feels good that I am healing!

Boobs are doing so so well... I havent really looked at them much as its been the last thing on my mind and I have kind of resented having them done as they have caused me to feel so rubbish but I know this feeling wont last and I am very happy with the results so far after my revision! Just cant wait to see how they heal over the coming weeks!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 5th April 2013, 6:49 pm

Sorry to hear ur going thru such a tuff time of it! Laxatives are terrible for making u sick I was constipated before and took two and nothin happened for bout 8 hrs then I was soooooo sick awful pains and diarrhoea so maybe it's just the laxatives as they hav hav a terrible effect I'd stay away from them hope I feel better soon Hun xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down