Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Hayden Panettiere had a secret boob job?

+8
balamoryyellfruit
Loobs
MarieMc85
misf1
Princess_x
kay
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
12 posters

Go down

Has Hayden Panettiere had a secret boob job? Empty Has Hayden Panettiere had a secret boob job?

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2013, 4:40 pm

She hit the beach in a tiny lavender bikini over the Easter weekend, seemingly flaunting a fuller bust.

And now speculation is running rife that Hayden Panettiere may have undergone a surgical enhancement.

It has been rumoured that the pint-sized Nashville star has possibly gone under the knife and had a secret boob job.

The 23-year-old appeared somewhat bouncier on the beach in Florida as she frolicked around in the tiny two-piece on Easter Sunday.

Her bust area also appeared slightly rippled, which is a known effect of saline-style breast implants.

The tiny top of Hayden's triangle two-piece flaunted her ample cleavage as she dove in and out of the ocean in Florida, where is currently taking a break with her rumoured fiance, Wladimir Klitschko.

The starlet was all smiles as she literally threw off her striped sundress - revealing the sexy lavender bikini - and took off for the warm Atlantic Ocean.

Hayden was positively glowing in the Florida sunshine, despite going make-up free and having her blonde locks pulled back in a messy updo.

Thanks to the string bikini, Hayden's tattooed left ribcage was also on display.

The Italian phrase 'Vivere senza rimipianti' is technically misspelled but is meant to read: 'Living Without Regrets.'

Hayden's bikini body is not the only thing making headlines at the moment.

Her renewed relationship with Wladimir is also generating a lot of interest.

The couple are said to be engaged after Hayden also recently flaunted a sparkling diamond ring on her finger.

News of Hayden and Wladimir's engagement emerged last month, and while they have yet to comment on the reports, Hayden has finally officially confirmed that they are back together.

'I think it's pretty obvious. I am not going to deny it,' she told Glamour in this month's May edition.

The couple have been inseparable since getting back together, with the blonde star spotted spending most of her time in Florida, where the boxer lives.

Fringe benefits: The same weekend she slipped into a tasseled two-piece as she hit the waves with rumoured fiance Wladimir Klitschko

A source told Usmagazine.com of the engagement: 'Very few people know, and she isn't wearing her ring publicly yet.'

And now Hayden and Wladimir are engaged, they are now said to be already planning their nuptials - with the wedding tentatively set for later this year.

The source added: 'Looks like a summer wedding!'

In January, Hayden had denied that the two had officially reconnected after he was seen dropping her off at the airport.

When she landed in Los Angeles on January 11 she insisted to TMZ that the former couple were just good friends, but her giggly demeanour somewhat spelled otherwise.

Tying the knot? Hayden and her on and off again boyfriend Wladimir are rumoured to be tying the knot

'We've been friends for five years now, so we're just good buddies,' she told the website.
'I knew that was going to be the question! I was lassoed in.'

Her reunion with Wladimir comes after the star split with former New York Jets star Scotty McKnight last December.

The actress and footballer had been dating since June 2011, just one month after she split from fellow pro-athlete Wladimir.

Hayden had been dating the Ukrainian sports star since 2009 before parting ways in 2011.

In a statement obtained by German magazine Bunte, Wladimir said they called time on their 18-month romance because it was difficult coping with having a long-distance relationship.

Source HERE

Yup! For sure yes

Last edited by cookie on 3rd April 2013, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix url)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Has Hayden Panettiere had a secret boob job? Empty Re: Has Hayden Panettiere had a secret boob job?

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd April 2013, 5:08 pm

yeah for sure i seen one pic and i looks like she has some rippling in her cleavage??
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Has Hayden Panettiere had a secret boob job? Empty Re: Has Hayden Panettiere had a secret boob job?

Post by kay 3rd April 2013, 5:33 pm

Yeah defo xx

You can see the rippling x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd April 2013, 6:07 pm

I can feel some rippling does this mean it might start showing on me xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 3rd April 2013, 6:09 pm

No xx I have rippling but you can't see it really xx

Mine is in the same place as hers but the other side xx

Loads of people have rippling x Doesn't always show hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 3rd April 2013, 9:58 pm

100% and not a very good boob job either Has Hayden Panettiere had a secret boob job? 267328
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd April 2013, 10:24 pm

She's had a boob job and she's had saline, probably not 100% filled which is why she has wrinkling in the cleavage area. She probably should have gone for anatomical silicone.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd April 2013, 10:41 pm

Thanks i can feel it on the outside a wee bit xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 4th April 2013, 11:47 am

Definitely has due to the rippling. It's odd that she has rippling seeing as she hasn't gone very big?
xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 4th April 2013, 11:49 am

Defo x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 4th April 2013, 11:53 am

That was rippling? I thought they were stretch marks =| x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 4th April 2013, 12:02 pm

I'm no expert on boob jobs but it doesnt look like a great one does it ?
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 4th April 2013, 12:25 pm

She so has!!!! Yeah, either its not very good or maybe it hasn't been very long? The look dropped but not even or quite right somehow?
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 4th April 2013, 1:05 pm

Defiantly, and a pretty awfull one at that! If I was her I would be complaining to me ps x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 4th April 2013, 1:35 pm

its the big hole in her chest thats getting me? wth
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 4th April 2013, 1:49 pm

Anyone else finding it quite hard to get a proper picture of it tho cos she's gained a bit of weight as well? x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th April 2013, 6:06 pm

yeah its like they dont meet at the top then they meet a bit in the middle xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down