Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret boobies.

+16
sassylady
Astrapuss
swizzle
bigandsmall
misf1
annefinackapan
Peachy34
Elizabethvb20
MarieMc85
alfie
MilliePig
COOKIE
natalia
abbie
*Sally*
titanic_girl
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Secret boobies. Empty Secret boobies.

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 12:58 am

I know this sounds weird but I'm getting a BA and only telling my boyfriend and family. Not friends. Is that okay? They shouldn't notice 'cause I always wear a heavily gel padded push-up bra already.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 814

Back to top Go down

Secret boobies. Empty Re: Secret boobies.

Post by *Sally* 7th August 2010, 2:02 am

A lot of girls have done this and have had no problem getting away with it. You will more than likely feel really self conscious when you first get them done and feel that everyone is looking at you but the chances are they're not! I wore stuff that played them down when I first had them done - remember it takes some time for you to get used to them yourself first too.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 7th August 2010, 6:42 am

i think youll easily get away with it.
Loads of people havent even noticed mine even though ive got 420cc, because i dont dress to show them off. People just dont notice other peoples boobs as much as you might think
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th August 2010, 7:19 am

i wish i could of everyone noticed as my chest was flat then it really stuck out with 2 big boobs lol xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 7th August 2010, 7:29 am

i might have more people noticing in september when school/nursery starts back up again and im out and about more
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th August 2010, 7:32 am

yeah the mums always notice and gossip lol x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 7th August 2010, 7:39 am

even my kids havent noticed. I thought my 9 year old would
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th August 2010, 7:42 am

titanic_girl wrote:I know this sounds weird but I'm getting a BA and only telling my boyfriend and family. Not friends. Is that okay? They shouldn't notice 'cause I always wear a heavily gel padded push-up bra already.

I did this too, I did tell my best friend though.

I've had little comments from friends suggesting they know about my boob job, but none have been outright and asked and I don't feel it's their business to know so I haven't told them.

Your boobs aren't public property sweetness, you're not oblidged to tell anybody if you choose not to, you tell who you want to tell and leave it there, it's nobody elses business. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 7th August 2010, 8:11 am

Sure it's ok I only told my hubby, mum, sister and best friend it's nothing to do with anything else.

Nobody has noticed yet - sure they will come summer next year though! x
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 7th August 2010, 8:24 am

I didn't tell anyone except my hubby and my best friend, and no-one has noticed, not my kids, my family or my colleagues. I have had the odd 'boobie stare' from a few people, but I just ignore it. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 7th August 2010, 8:28 am

Hi,

I only told my mum, sister and close friends. I've had the odd comment from people at work but I just brush it off! I went from a B cup to a F cup and no one has really noticed! Or if they have, they haven't said anything.

It's your decision who you want to tell hun. You should easily be able to keep it a secret if that's what you want to do.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 7th August 2010, 8:41 am

I told and tell everyone Secret boobies. 321562 I am just so darn excited!
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 7th August 2010, 8:49 am

I agree with Cookie its your business who you tell.

I went up to a D when I was breast feeding and have just kept them padded out since so hopefully I won't be too obvious to the gossips.

I have only told my hubby and my Mum she took it better than I though cos even tho I'm 34 I'm still her little girl and she thinks I'm perfect as I am until I tactfully explained to her that she hadn't breastfed 3 children and had an ample chest herself. Once she got her head around it she was really supportive and I wasn't going to come out looking like Jordan she even offered to help me pay for it which I declined didn't feel comfortable with her being part owner of my boobies lol.
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 7th August 2010, 9:05 am

I only told family and one v close friend. I did feel bad though not telling another v close friend because Im usually really open about everything to everyone. This however was so personal it was right to keep it to myself. Everyone has their own way of dealing with thier BA which is right for them.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th August 2010, 10:48 am

I told everyone I knew, but those people who I hadn't seen in a while and didn't know didn't notice, so I think you will get away with it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 11:28 am

*Sally* wrote:A lot of girls have done this and have had no problem getting away with it. You will more than likely feel really self conscious when you first get them done and feel that everyone is looking at you but the chances are they're not! I wore stuff that played them down when I first had them done - remember it takes some time for you to get used to them yourself first too.

haha good idea :) I wear a black shirt to work anyway.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 11:28 am

abbie wrote:i think youll easily get away with it.
Loads of people havent even noticed mine even though ive got 420cc, because i dont dress to show them off. People just dont notice other peoples boobs as much as you might think

I've learnt that! Because I used to always make mine look reealy reaallly big and now I just make them look around a C cup. And no one even noticed,just me!
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 11:29 am

natalia wrote:i wish i could of everyone noticed as my chest was flat then it really stuck out with 2 big boobs lol xx

Did it bother you?
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 11:31 am

cookie wrote:
titanic_girl wrote:I know this sounds weird but I'm getting a BA and only telling my boyfriend and family. Not friends. Is that okay? They shouldn't notice 'cause I always wear a heavily gel padded push-up bra already.

I did this too, I did tell my best friend though.

I've had little comments from friends suggesting they know about my boob job, but none have been outright and asked and I don't feel it's their business to know so I haven't told them.

Your boobs aren't public property sweetness, you're not oblidged to tell anybody if you choose not to, you tell who you want to tell and leave it there, it's nobody elses business. xx

You're right and if anyone asks, I'll deny it! I'll just say my boobs are naturally amazing haha. Nah, no one should notice and I'm unlikely to be going topless anywhere so I should be fine :) Thanks. I was thinking about putting a little tissue in my bra leading up to the op, so the change doesn't look too much.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 11:32 am

MarieMc85 wrote:Hi,

I only told my mum, sister and close friends. I've had the odd comment from people at work but I just brush it off! I went from a B cup to a F cup and no one has really noticed! Or if they have, they haven't said anything.

It's your decision who you want to tell hun. You should easily be able to keep it a secret if that's what you want to do.

xxx

titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 11:33 am

Elizabethvb20 wrote:I told and tell everyone Secret boobies. 321562 I am just so darn excited!

Haha fair enough :)
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 11:34 am

Peachy34 wrote:I agree with Cookie its your business who you tell.

I went up to a D when I was breast feeding and have just kept them padded out since so hopefully I won't be too obvious to the gossips.

I have only told my hubby and my Mum she took it better than I though cos even tho I'm 34 I'm still her little girl and she thinks I'm perfect as I am until I tactfully explained to her that she hadn't breastfed 3 children and had an ample chest herself. Once she got her head around it she was really supportive and I wasn't going to come out looking like Jordan she even offered to help me pay for it which I declined didn't feel comfortable with her being part owner of my boobies lol.

My mum's getting hers done too :)
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 11:35 am

misf1 wrote:I told everyone I knew, but those people who I hadn't seen in a while and didn't know didn't notice, so I think you will get away with it.

titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 11:36 am

misf1 wrote:I told everyone I knew, but those people who I hadn't seen in a while and didn't know didn't notice, so I think you will get away with it.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 7th August 2010, 11:37 am

Titanic girl

I'm hoping to do this too - just my husband, sister and maybe my best friend (but she's rubbish at secrets, even aged 30, so maybe not even her.)

You could say you started a new brand of contraceptive pill - my sisters when up a size when she did that genuinely - I then went and asked for same make but it didnt work for me :(
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next