Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLYURETHANE FDA APPROVED??

+4
COOKIE
kfs
mirren001
friedeggs
8 posters

Go down

POLYURETHANE FDA APPROVED?? Empty POLYURETHANE FDA APPROVED??

Post by friedeggs 29th March 2013, 10:51 am

Hey ladies

does anyone know if polyurethane implants are FDA approved I cant seem to find out ??POLYURETHANE FDA APPROVED?? 267328
These are the implants my surgeon wants to use but I am worried.
Tanx in advance xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

POLYURETHANE FDA APPROVED?? Empty Re: POLYURETHANE FDA APPROVED??

Post by mirren001 29th March 2013, 11:01 am

HiyaPOLYURETHANE FDA APPROVED?? 399357, theres a couple of people on here had them, if you type in furry Brazilian into the search box top right corner on here it with bring up lots of info/posts on these implanst for you.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 29th March 2013, 11:20 am

thanks mirren001 xxxPOLYURETHANE FDA APPROVED?? 321562
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kfs 29th March 2013, 12:24 pm

Hi, I was told by my surgeon on wed that they are most often used as a last resort in patience that have had recurring rotation as these def do not shift. The answer to my obvious question which was "then why not use these in the first place?" Was that they have slight evidence of causing cancer, however in his 30 yrs experience he's never heard of one ;) xx
kfs
kfs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th March 2013, 12:55 pm

The only polyeurothane that are FDA approved are Sientra implants, so if its an FDA approved implant you want specifically then do ask if they are Sientra babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 29th March 2013, 2:01 pm

5stonedown has these implants and I will be getting them in July (all going to plan!) I know there are many benefits to these implants besides the reduced risk of rotation and the link with cancer is unfounded. I don't know a massive amount about them but I have seen some very natural results xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 29th March 2013, 2:33 pm

Tanx girls I have to say my biggest concern is CC so the fact that this implant reduces it to 1% is a big plus and it stops rotation of teardrop which are shape I'd b going with. My surgeon said he initially introduced then for patients that needed revision from CC but now he finds them better than any other implant and only uses these type. The pros seem to outweigh the cons and u don't wear a bra after surgery which is great as I was dreading Ben stuck n a sports bra for 6wks! I'm tempted to book this surgeon but I've one more app next we'd and then ill def know which surgeon :ok: xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 29th March 2013, 2:51 pm

I have the furry brazilians and I love mine although I still had to wear a macom for 12 weeks post op and now I have just had a revision I am back in it again for at least 6 weeks! I think the decision about wearing support bras lies with the surgeon rather than the type of implant!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 29th March 2013, 4:40 pm

I have them too!!

I also had to wear a support bra after surgery, i had the same surgeon as 5stonedown.

I was a little bit worried after having them as they were initially so high and hard and a lot of people were saying 'THEY DO NOT MOVE' however i would like to smugly inform everyone that they have dropped and are really beginning to soften! :)

My experience with the implants is that they do drop but maybe not as much as other implants and that softening of the implant takes a lot longer. If you research the implant you will find that it takes a much longer period of time for the implant to soften.

I had my BA 6 months ago and i hear i still have a lot of implant changes yet, all in all, so far so good!

Good luck, they will look fab! x
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 29th March 2013, 5:12 pm

Thanks girls for taking the time to reply I must ask my surgeon why I don't hav to wear a sports bra he told me but so much info to take n at the consult ice forgotten !i can't wait to get them I'm hopin June and my wedding is this December so ill hav then 6 months by my wedding hopefully they will look natural by then yahoo xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 29th March 2013, 5:22 pm

I have them too!
I got told no bra after surgery. This is definitely down to each surgeon and their choice.
Very happy with mine. I'm now 3 months post op and they are more and more squishy each day. they look natural and I couldn't be happier
xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 29th March 2013, 5:27 pm

Thanks missfebruary urs look amazeballs in ur avi I'm so happy wen I hear others hav them and their positive experiences makes me all the more relieved about gettin them roll on June dance xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down