Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble sleeping

5 posters

Go down

Trouble sleeping Empty Trouble sleeping

Post by Daisydee 28th March 2013, 4:49 am

Hiya,
I had my BA on Monday morning and each night since I have had real trouble sleeping. Its not the getting off 2 sleep that is the issue but I have been waking up in the middle of the night and been unable to drop back off for hours!! I though a GA was supposed to knock u for 6 and make u tired for a week of 2 after.... Its nt worked that way for me!! :(
Its not that I am in pain and that is stopping me from going back to sleep, I am quite comfy (apart from the urge to roll over and sleep on my front now and again!).
Has anyone else had issues?
I'm considering getting some sleeping tablets, need to sort this before I go back to work next Tuesday!
Xx wavey
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Trouble sleeping Empty Re: Trouble sleeping

Post by COOKIE 28th March 2013, 1:20 pm

Most women after having a BA will have difficulty sleeping lovely, they do also feel very tired after doing very little for a week or more.

Have you tried using ice packs placed over the tops of your boobs hun? The swelling can be the thing that's waking you, so ice packs will really help. If you don't have ice packs then a bag of frozen peas/rice/corn or anything frozen will do!

Things do get better. Generally after most turn a corner after about a week post-op.

Sleep deprivation is VERY common hun and often will lead to the booby blues.

It DOES get better thou Daisy, so hang in there babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by new boobies 29th March 2013, 1:37 am

I had my BA on monday as well, and sleeping has been a problem, i bought a v shaped cushion thing which has really helped :) xx
new boobies
new boobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 29th March 2013, 8:11 am

Hey girls. Me too. I don't think it's the pain or discomfort for me- its my busy mind freaking me out!!! I ended up putting the radio last night just so I wouldn't bother my Oh H with worrisome questions like 'did you read the blood clot info from the hosp?' Or ' my breathing is slowed w codeine but the nurse said relax & keep takin it' etc etc. I'm a pretty calm chick usually but think the GA has me a little nutty!

Roll on the corner to turn please! Love the boobs- phewf!!
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 29th March 2013, 11:17 am

Well last night I had ice on my boobs before I went to sleep to see if it would help the aching. It was my first day that I had been out and about, went for lunch for a few hours and I don't know if it wore me out but I slept through for the first time since my op!! Wahoo feel much better today hopefully it lasts
X
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 29th March 2013, 11:29 am

I'm almost 4 weeks in and I'm still having trouble sleeping! I'm waking 3, 4 times a night. I just can't get comfy, ho hum, the things we do for boobies xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th March 2013, 12:46 pm

Daisydee wrote:Well last night I had ice on my boobs before I went to sleep to see if it would help the aching. It was my first day that I had been out and about, went for lunch for a few hours and I don't know if it wore me out but I slept through for the first time since my op!! Wahoo feel much better today hopefully it lasts
X

Icepacks are AMAZEBALLS! yahoo so glad you got a better nights babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content