Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 month today until ba - excited much!?

4 posters

Go down

1 month today until ba - excited much!? Empty 1 month today until ba - excited much!?

Post by willows 17th March 2013, 11:04 pm

cant believe how quick its come round, exactly 1 month today until my ba, have my pre-op this wednesday, have bought my sports bras, ordered my bio oil and got my v pillow think im almost there in preparing :D

anything ive missed out or any tips people can give me?

Also when i booked it i had nerves and fears etc but im past that and im jsut excited now - as it draw nearer to your ba dates did the nerves kick in again? i know no pain no gain though !

xxx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

1 month today until ba - excited much!? Empty Re: 1 month today until ba - excited much!?

Post by balamoryyellfruit 18th March 2013, 10:34 am

Have you bought any arnica or are you not bothering? Apparently it is supposed to reduce the bruising. I also bought some Hibiscrub after seeing Cookie talk about it, it is an anti-bacterial wash x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

1 month today until ba - excited much!? Empty Re: 1 month today until ba - excited much!?

Post by silverpanther 18th March 2013, 10:43 am

Heya, and congratulations! You must be so excited!
dance
Anti bacterial wash is a great thing- good to wash with on day of surgery!

I'm sure you're all sorted if you've read enough on this forum! Everything you need to know is here haha! Don't forget zip up tops to go home in after op...

XXXXXX
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 18th March 2013, 1:51 pm

ohh thank you! will get antibacterial wash and look into arnica 1 month today until ba - excited much!? 3965254117 ive been looking for zip up/ button up tops but not have much luck all pyjamas seem to be just strappy tops for short sleeved! x
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 18th March 2013, 2:20 pm

Hi, we'll done on being so organised. I too struggled with the button up pyjamas and have borrowed a top from my mum as the only ones I found were expensive and not my style so would never be worn again. Would rather spend the money on new bras after.

I am taking Arnica. Wasn't told to but surgeon did not mind either way. I took it before my first ba so thought I would again even though my sceptical hubby looked it up on the Internet and found an article showing it made no difference.

My op is tomorrow so just packed:
V pillow
Sports bras
Pj's
Joggers and zip up hoodie
Slippers
Dressing gown ( not sure if I need this)
Magazines
Snacks
Toilet bag with baby wipes etc

Hope this helps.
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 18th March 2013, 6:41 pm

thanks for the list redtulip and good luck for oyur ba tomorrow !!! 1 month today until ba - excited much!? 154564
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down