Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't get comfy

+2
littlewellies
mandyjs
6 posters

Go down

Can't get comfy Empty Can't get comfy

Post by mandyjs 7th February 2013, 5:15 pm

Im so uncomfortable today. If I have a bra on I feel like I'm having my ribs crushed and if I take it off, I feel unsupported and as if everything's gonna drop.
I'm still trying to get my head round the 'no bra' thing. It feels like I should be wearing one!
The dressings are driving me mad, they are itchy and I want to rip them off and I feel like a scumbag cos I want a good shower and hair wash.
I'm bored of not doing anything but I feel it if I start to do a bit much!
I'm such a rubbish patient! I want to be back to normal and have boobs that feel like they are part of me!
Sorry to sound moany I'm just irritable today, the only upside is I still LOVE my boobies!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Can't get comfy Empty Re: Can't get comfy

Post by littlewellies 7th February 2013, 5:18 pm

What's the longest time u have been braless? It's weird and a little frightening but after 24 hour I'm scared to put a vest on let alone a bra x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 7th February 2013, 5:22 pm

Ohr hunni u sound just like me when i had mine two week ago i reckon things start easing up round day 10 not long hun. I think the lack of sleep and position and everythinggggggggggggg ha ha gets to u so bad.Im feeling so much better day 12 sleeping better the lot.Well was until had my extensions put back in lol now i feel like i have needles in my head sleeping.
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by nataliei87 7th February 2013, 5:33 pm

i no how u feel it horrible not being able to do anything. i dont think i could do no bra i took mine off the other day and walked round the house for only bout 5 mins cos it felt to weird without a bra
nataliei87
nataliei87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 7th February 2013, 5:40 pm

I keep it on when I'm up and about during the day but I've Been taking it off of an evening and at night. Mr Withey said it wasn't necessary to wear a bra untill 1 week post op, but as I said, when I'm up and about, I just don't feel 'secure'!
The bras I got the other day now feel too tight and I can't take them back now.
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th February 2013, 7:41 pm

mandyjs wrote:Im so uncomfortable today. If I have a bra on I feel like I'm having my ribs crushed and if I take it off, I feel unsupported and as if everything's gonna drop.
I'm still trying to get my head round the 'no bra' thing. It feels like I should be wearing one!

Awww Mandy, not wearing a bra as instructed by your surgeon is absolutely fine, but if you feel you want one on, you could try using bra expanders to help with swelling, if you need one as an 'emergency' lol, then you could cut the fastening off an old bra and use it to extend the sports bra. You could also try panty liners or sanitary towels, sticky side against your bra to help cushion your sensitive skin from the bra band.

The dressings are driving me mad, they are itchy and I want to rip them off and I feel like a scumbag cos I want a good shower and hair wash

You could try taking anti-histamines for the itchiness babe, that helps so much and you can sit in a nice shallow bubble bath and have a good wash that way, just sponge washing your top half.

I'm bored of not doing anything but I feel it if I start to do a bit much!
I'm such a rubbish patient! I want to be back to normal and have boobs that feel like they are part of me!

I think we all know that feeling Mandy, its so hard when you're so active to have to sit and do nothing, but a couple of weeks is nothing is it lovely really to get the amazing boobs you paid for! Whenever you feel like this just keep thinking that the surgeon has done his part in helping you to get the boobs of your dreams and now, this six weeks of recovery is the part you have to play too, with both of you working together, you'll be VERY happy by the time you go for your fitting. Stars Xxx

Sorry to sound moany I'm just irritable today, the only upside is I still LOVE my boobies!
M x

You're not moany babe Hug , you're irritable, fed up, tired, swollen and fed up and we know how that feels babe and we're here to listen lovely whenever you need us xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 7th February 2013, 7:48 pm

Hun you've stuck it out for nearly a week and i bet its flown by?! They say you turn a corner around day 10 so hang in there.
I know its frustrating when you're tired and you can't get comfy, have you tried sleeping sat in a chair? X
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 7th February 2013, 7:52 pm

Ah girls, you're great! Dove, no babe, I will not sleep in a chair, I'll carry on taking over the bed with my 10 pillows! X
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 7th February 2013, 7:55 pm

Lol i don't blame you...i think my fiance is going to end up in the spare room!
I hope you feel better tomorrow Hug x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down