Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comfy showing your boobies?!

+12
melloumaw
HighMaintainance
belindavictoria
Shorty
summer11
abbie
elleblondie
Malibu
hollyolivarria
RoxyChick
Diamond2223
smalls
16 posters

Go down

comfy showing your boobies?! Empty comfy showing your boobies?!

Post by smalls 3rd March 2011, 5:56 am

So I am now about 5 weeks post op now. I still havnt shown my bf my boobs. I always just keep my shirt on while having sex since I am still in a sports bra. Cant even wear cute tops because it shows. Well its cold rite now anyway so its ok lol. Well I guess they still look kinda diff from each other. He also says that he dont want to see them til theyre healed. wtf Idk if that means he didnt want me to go thru with it or just doesnt wanna see them while they look weird. He tries to get peeks at them cuz i caught him a couple times lol. :eyesup: I also feel like theyre gonna move around without my bra on. How did it go with you ladies if you dont mind sharing??
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

comfy showing your boobies?! Empty Re: comfy showing your boobies?!

Post by Diamond2223 3rd March 2011, 7:55 am

My husband doesn't want to see them properly until they have healed mainly cause he's squeamish perhaps your BF is the same xx
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 3rd March 2011, 12:14 pm

They can look really strange at first because they sit unnaturally.

Can't say it was a problem with my OH, he wanted to see asap, but if your boyfriend wants to see them when they're fully healed he's got another 11 months to go!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 10th March 2011, 7:51 pm

Lol Lol Im pre-op right now but my boy friend said the same thing. He said "Umm Holly its cool and I support you getting your boobs but they are going to look so weird and gross" And I was like "You Asshole!!" then he said " I dont mean to be mean its just going to look weird, you show be pictures all the time and it takes forever for them to look good lol" Then I said "Well you cant help me massage them when they look good" Haha... I understnad what he means cause part of me is so scared of getting my BA becuase I know that they are not going to look great at first, but I know soon after they will look great. And my boy friend does too haha Getting breast implants is a serious surgery so just like every surgery you have to heal after and soon enough everything will come out normal
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 10th March 2011, 8:22 pm

I think I'll be the opposite and not want to show my boyf until they're healed. If he made a bad comment about them or pulled a face or simply didn't respond fast enough I'd have a massive sulk and probably call him a few choice names.
It's more important to me that they look good in clothes and a bra than with nothing on. I swear men aren't half as fussy about boobs as we are.
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 10th March 2011, 8:28 pm

I have had my surgery a week ago and I was fine to show my OH. The one reason I did want him to see was if anything was changing he could see it with me.
It didn't freak him out and he knows I'm already sensitive about this whole thing so he hasn't said anything offencive at all.
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 10th March 2011, 9:51 pm

i showed mine straight away
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 8:22 am

everyone is different sometimes people like to wait and see the final result bit like them make over shows. mine were strapped up with thick white duck tape looking stuff for a week. but i suppose i was more conscious of them and in the end my hubby was like hey we have pqid £5k for these can i see them lol.
my oldest daughter and her friend said to me "mum why don't you wear tops that show your boobs off as can't see the point of having a boob job if you dont" that was the moment i thought yeah shes right and now my hubby moans saying you have always got your boobs on show cover up woman lol
xx
just take each day at a time whilst healing hun xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 12th March 2011, 8:32 am

I cant stop getting them out for my Husband. We have been together for 10 years so his my solemate.

I want to get them out for everyone to be honest, even though they are still a bit wierd I am really pleased. I can't wait until they settle. :boobchick:
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 12th March 2011, 8:32 am

solemate??

I mean soulmate....

Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 8:36 am

lol hey sounds like your ba will relight your sex life after ten years of being together . thats another positive point for ba's
hey i bet he doesn't know what hit him lol
xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 12th March 2011, 8:41 am

True summer11, we have always had a good sex life, but this will be icing on the already nice cake. Added bonus.

My friend said to me I am already a happy person, the boobs will just make me even happier. It is so true.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 12th March 2011, 9:04 am

Hi,

I'm only 3 weeks post op but I first got mine out for my hubby on day 5. I've also had a lift so I have lollipop incisions. It was like all his dreams had come true. He loved loved loved them. I love them too- makes me quite sexy.

i'm sure your experience will be incredible too.

B xo
belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 12th March 2011, 4:59 pm

Well i don't have a bf but I wouldn't want no boys I'd be getting amorous with to see them at this stage. I'm like weeks, nearly six and I think mine look weird. They only look good with clothes on. Naked I'm a freak!
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 12th March 2011, 5:02 pm

i couldnt wait to show my husband,even drifting in and out of sleep i managed to lift my pj top for him to see,he was well impressed no blood no bruising just globes where there had been empty socks.
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by smalls 13th March 2011, 5:31 pm

That's great some of you showed em right away. I think mine still look weird though. One nipple is normal and the other is still pointing down. It doesn't seem to want to drop.. it kinda reminds me of snoopy the way his nose is all the way at the bottom lol. hope it hurries up so I can show them off already.. Stars :boobchick:
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 13th March 2011, 8:11 pm

I showed my OH from the beginning the incisions were covered in white plasters though. He thought he would be squeamish around the incisions when the plasters came off but he never noticed the underneath his eyes never got that far. Hes still like a kid in a sweetshop even after 7 months and I often tell him off for perving at me all the time but I secretly love it lol x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by iampetite 15th March 2011, 12:34 am

I wouldn't show my OH until it settles it bit because he is still not comfortable with me getting them.

So hopefully, when it settles down he will accept it a bit more. That I did not make the wrong decision.
iampetite
iampetite
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenswithoutmittens 15th March 2011, 10:06 pm

Peachy34 wrote: He thought he would be squeamish around the incisions when the plasters came off but he never noticed the underneath his eyes never got that far. Hes still like a kid in a sweetshop even after 7 months and I often tell him off for perving at me all the time but I secretly love it lol x
Haha. Hilarious. Hysterical
But honestly I don't think I would show my boyfriend either, I would be self conscious about the healing stage, I hope I would be as lucky as you Mel and they just look great right away. But maybe a peak if it makes him happy. I would offer a face full of boobies but I suspect they would be too tender for that :teehee:
kittenswithoutmittens
kittenswithoutmittens
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by smalls 18th March 2011, 5:41 am

I know what you mean iampetite. he didn't really want me to get them done in the first place and don't want him to think they're gonna stay like that lol. well he finally asked me if they're healed enough to be taken out and if the incisions had healed. so I guess he was just scared maybe of hurting me or thought he couldn't touch them yet lol. makes me feel better. I guess now its just me not comfy showing em cuz they still look a lil weird but mostly cuz I don't have feeling in them. so if they're touched I can't feel nothing hissy so that might be weird. Has this happened to any of you? How did you deal with it? Sorry to go on. I was always ok takin em out. N them being handled lol. Idk just not used to it thats all.
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelf 18th March 2011, 2:40 pm

My hubby saw mine pretty much straight away, I remember having to re-assure him that they would not stay that high and swollen, he said " as long as it made me happy, he was happy", although he did not really want me to get them done (we've been married for 22 years), he said "he loved me just the way I was, but could understand why I wanted them doing". He was very cautious about touching them for quite a while, I think this is because he saw them as not part of me, but he's ok now, he admires them all the time and always tells me how great I look - he also comments on how many other people look at them, say when we are out or shopping. To me, they make me whole again and are to be enjoyed to the full. Stars
Rachaelf
Rachaelf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down