Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Consultation with Surgeon ??

5 posters

Go down

2nd Consultation with Surgeon ?? Empty 2nd Consultation with Surgeon ??

Post by Nicole 1st February 2013, 8:47 pm

just wondering how many times you girls saw your surgeon before the op? Mines not til March and I kind of feel I should go and see him again... but then tbh, I don't really have a reason too! All my questions etc have been answered and implants decided on... I just feel like I'm somehow being naïve in only seeing him once before the op?? 2nd Consultation with Surgeon ?? 476424
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

2nd Consultation with Surgeon ?? Empty Re: 2nd Consultation with Surgeon ??

Post by Gem76 1st February 2013, 8:55 pm

Hi, I only saw my surgeon once too, he was the surgeon I wanted from the word go, from his good reputation and when I met him, he was fab and I made my mind up there and then that he was the surgeon for me. We discussed everything and he answered all my questions at my consultation, I picked my implant size etc so I too had no reason to go back and see him. I know lots of ladies have more than one consultation and often with other surgeons too but I didn't feel it necessary as I was more than happy for Mr Clarke to do my op x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st February 2013, 11:32 pm

If you're happy and feel secure about your surgery plan then you have no need for another consultation babe.

If you have any niggles or concerns though, even if they're only little ones, the comfort and reassuring feeling you get from having the opportunity to be able to go through things over again and have that reassurance all is right is simply priceless and puts you so at ease on the run up to having your BA.

I saw my surgeons twice. But then I had niggles that I wanted reassurance for. I made the appointments the week before my op, so i had that last week feeling better and fully assured we were both reading from the same page.Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 1st February 2013, 11:38 pm

HI Newboobz,
Like Cookie, I've arranged to go and see my surgeon again one week before my operation. I'm sure I'll have thought of 100 more questions by then and I can go over the size and shape again so I'm confident he knows what I'm wanting to get out of the operation. I have to go and do an MRSA swab a week before anyway, so thought I might as well tie it in. My surgeon says I can go back as many times as I like prior to the operation at no extra cost (although we do need to book still). I'm presuming most surgeons work like this, so if that's the case, maybe get booked in a week before your op just to give you peace of mind if anything. :) x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 1st February 2013, 11:44 pm

Saw my new one 3 times.. We just went over the same stuff again really but I was a reop. If you want to see them again than go :) always good to double check things
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 2nd February 2013, 12:01 am

thanks guys. I really don't feel like I need to see him again. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't being foolish :) xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down