Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cocaine filled breast implants

5 posters

Go down

Cocaine filled breast implants Empty Cocaine filled breast implants

Post by COOKIE 13th December 2012, 11:25 am

The Panamanian woman, 33, known only as Yeraldina, claimed that drug traffickers had forced her to undergo surgery to implant the bags of the class A drug under her skin.
She was stopped on arrival at Barcelona's El Prat airport earlier this month after an overnight flight from Bogata, Colombia when police became suspicious at her answers to routine questions.

During a body search they discovered a blood-soaked bandage covering recent wounds across her chest. She told officers she had recently undergone cosmetic surgery on her breasts but they sent her to hospital for further examination where she is now recovering.
Doctors discovered implants made from a total of 1.3 kgs (2.9lb) of the drug - with a street value around 100,000 euros (£80,000) - sealed in plastic bags.
The woman "had two breast implants containing cocaine implanted in her. She had two open cuts under each of her breasts," the police said, releasing a photograph of one of the loosely stitched wounds.

A police source said the latest arrest had most likely saved the woman's life. Quoted on the Vozpopuli news website a police officer said she may not have survived much longer with such quantities of the substance in her body.
"She was in a very bad state when she arrived. She said she was not in any pain but the wounds looked very bad," he said.

It was the first time police officers have discovered drugs smuggled in the breasts of woman, Spain's Interior Ministry said.
Spanish police have in the past discovered cocaine shipments disguised as replica sculptures by Colombian artist Fernando Botero, the "plaster cast" protecting a man's broken leg, an entire 42-piece crockery set and even moulded into the shape of designer shoes.

Source HERE

Blindly! Shocked the things some people will do for money nope
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Cocaine filled breast implants Empty Re: Cocaine filled breast implants

Post by LouiseR11 13th December 2012, 12:21 pm

That is mental!!!!
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th December 2012, 1:27 pm

Imagine being forced into that. Awful. I read it in the faulty mail. She only had a blood soaked bandage. They weren't even surgeons. Can you imagine the mess they made of her.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th December 2012, 1:32 pm

Also they didn't detect it on the scanners they only stopped hee cause she was acting funny. I hope this means us women with implants won't be dragged off at airports to have our scars looked at. I'd die. I already feel like a criminal going through the scanners. I feel guilty even though I have done nothing wrong?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 13th December 2012, 8:10 pm

misf1 wrote: I already feel like a criminal going through the scanners. I feel guilty even though I have done nothing wrong?

Lol I'm exactly the same, I feel so guilty even though I haven't done anything, then I feel like I must start looking shifty like I'm hiding something... Screwy

Poor woman, she must have been in a desperate situation to agree or be forced in to this. Very sad. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 29th December 2012, 9:58 pm

Good grief! She has been so unbelievably lucky that they persisted with their searches!

I get body searched every time i go on holiday Shifty and it's always the woman with the big hands that looks like Miss Trunchbull off Matilda and all, never the dishy security guard hissy x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th December 2012, 10:00 pm

balamoryyellfruit wrote:Good grief! She has been so unbelievably lucky that they persisted with their searches!

I get body searched every time i go on holiday Shifty and it's always the woman with the big hands that looks like Miss Trunchbull off Matilda and all, never the dishy security guard hissy x

Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down