Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery time?

3 posters

Go down

Recovery time? Empty Recovery time?

Post by rubylily 24th November 2012, 10:13 pm

Hi ladies - I am hoping to have a breast uplift and implant early next year. I travel a lot for my job to the USA so am trying to plan this between trips.

Be great if anyone has had this and can tell me the REAL recovery time - how long does the pain last, how long before you are mobile, can drive, can fly and they look good!

Thank you x
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Recovery time? Empty Re: Recovery time?

Post by 5stonedown 26th November 2012, 8:18 pm

I had a BA and uplift and found that the first 4 week were the worst and I couldnt have worked before this point (physical job!) but I didnt feel ready to be back to normal until 6 weeks but even now I have to take things easy in the gym etc (10 weeks post op now). I was driving at 2 weeks post op but it felt uncomfortable to change gear etc. I never felt pain I was just stiff and uncomfortable!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th November 2012, 9:16 pm

This is the guideline after surgery for long haul flights babe:

All patients are advised that the department of health recommend that patients undergoing major surgery do-not fly long haul for 12 weeks after their surgery. This is due to your increased risk of deep vein thrombosis. All other patients are advised that there is an increased risk if they fly within 2 weeks of surgery

When you return to work would be very dependant on the job you do hun. If you have a desk job then you could return back to work as soon as 2 weeks after surgery. If you have a job that requires any lifting then this could take longer hun.

You're mobile from the day after surgery, you'll be uncomfortable and your boobs will feel very alien at first but you're encouraged to get yourself up and walking about as soon as you can.

The most discomfort for me lasted about 2 weeks. After that although still having some discomfort for a few months it was nothing I couldn't cope with.

If you feel able you can drive after 1 week, but I'd say to be more realistic after an uplift you should look to 2 weeks hun.

It takes a long time until you see your final results when they look really good. I'd say 6 to 12 months. But for them to just look good in a bra if you wanted to go out, I'd say about 3 months babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down