Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds ??!!

+10
em_stevo
Mia
missmarie60
*Sally*
MsTeews
fluffy_bunn1e
hotcaz
kay
cakey_baby
zimbabwegirl
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds  ??!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds ??!!

Post by Mia 7th June 2009, 3:43 pm

Wow!! Hope you find someon e.bay Claire.

My Ticker? I can see it...it is going backwards :evil: Just shows how you forget about them.. just off to change it as I am around 7 months now. Thanks for letting me know. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds  ??!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds ??!!

Post by zimbabwegirl 7th June 2009, 5:18 pm

OH came back from France as he has been away a week working and got him to look at my right boob under at scar cos one end is a bit thicker than other end (as I just cant seem to see it properly even with mirror under boob) and Steve could see a bit of a stitch that had not dissolved so he managed to pulll it out with twizers and put antiseptic on and fine today. Saw chemist who does also recommends the silicone gel as it lessens the scar thickness and helps takes the colour out of it like you said but he had a rush on it and has run out as suddenly everyone seems to know how good it is .. will preserve in tracking some down.... daren't tackle the picturetrail saga yet !
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 7th June 2009, 8:08 pm

Wow that is really really short i wouldnt of been happy with that x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2