Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds ??!!

+10
em_stevo
Mia
missmarie60
*Sally*
MsTeews
fluffy_bunn1e
hotcaz
kay
cakey_baby
zimbabwegirl
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds  ??!! Empty Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds ??!!

Post by zimbabwegirl 2nd June 2009, 6:22 pm

Hi girls, well I am disappointed - I know you pays yours moneys like - but this must be a record - very similar to my boobie twin but hers was longer ! Got train up to London only 50 mins thank goodness - London Bridge here I come. I havent not seen PS since my op. Appointment was 4pm was in at exactly that and as I went in some male nurse/attendant was saying to the PS - need you - and he said yes 1 minute it will only take one minute - silly me -thought he was referring what they wanted him for in surgery - no, that one minute was for me. Got in didn't even sit down - wrote my name on an envelope - sat me on couch - top off - said hold it in front of you - envelope - took 3 pics - felt like I had been done for drunken driving holding my placard up - he said well you look more natural and self assured. I replied when can I sleep without this bra - he said you can burn it now - I said what about my dents - he said - what dents - what do you expect - they should even out - i said are my scars aright - he said fine - I said ... well I stopped then cos I realised it was pointless asking anything else really. He said fill in form ... i have to go is that alright - felt like saying yeah **naughty word** off - but couldnt cos I am understanding and by 4.03 I was outta there. Quick hey - good thing I dont need fussing over and everything IS okay with moi! On the form it asked if I he could use my photos headless ! yes ! can anyone call me if they wish - YES !! The comments so thought they should be short and sweet and said - He is an excellent surgeon, would recommend him, I have fab boobs - perfect size and so far so good. On train back thought to myself thank goodness for boobjobsupport and all the great girls on here cos they have made it a 100 per cent worthwhile in their support, comfort and laughter - love you all ... and for all of those who have not yet made that quatum leap - do it ...............love meeee 👍 👍 Flash Hug Heart 👍 Hug Heart
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds  ??!! Empty Re: Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds ??!!

Post by cakey_baby 2nd June 2009, 6:29 pm

aw that was a bit rude hun, atleast you feel happy and dont have any worries with them which is the main thing.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds  ??!! Empty Re: Fastest 6 week check on record - 50 seconds ??!!

Post by kay 2nd June 2009, 6:34 pm

How rude.....I hate rude people........at least you are happy and have BJS x He is obviously a very good surgeon with a cr*p bedside manner

big kiss x mwah x

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 2nd June 2009, 6:34 pm

Thanks Cakey baby - has miss ellie been around at all here ?
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 2nd June 2009, 6:38 pm

hi Claire,
omg, that was quick!!!! my 6 week check didnt last much longer!!! i felt lilke id done an hours travelling to be told that i didnt need to wear my sports bra anymore!!!! well at least i had an excuse to hit oxford steet and do a bit of shopping, im so glad your happy with your new boobies thou
speek to u soon Caz xxxxxx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 2nd June 2009, 6:42 pm

OMG, i wouldve been p****d off if I had travelled nearly an hour for that!
But at least all is well, and you seem happy.
Cheers to happy and healthy. xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 2nd June 2009, 6:48 pm

Thanks caz - are you doing anything with your scars - I am still waiting for my order of HEAL to arrive ?!
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 2nd June 2009, 6:55 pm

i havnt put anthing on my scars yet but they have faded quite alot already, i was told by the nurse to use this cream begging with D, cant remember the name of it, but its £90 a tube, dont think ill be bothering with that! lol xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 2nd June 2009, 7:25 pm

zimbabwegirl wrote:Thanks Cakey baby - has miss ellie been around at all here ?

Not sure hun, havnt seen her around the past week or so.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 2nd June 2009, 8:43 pm

I think a lot of checkups are the same. Mine is a 40 minute drive for a 30 sec look over and thats it. On the plus side if there was something wrong it would probably take longer so I think of it that way.
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 2nd June 2009, 8:45 pm

Hi Claire,

How blooming rude! I'd be cross too. :evil: Still at least you can get on and wear proper bras now. When do you next have a check up with him?

Sally x

PS Miss Ellie was on one of my posts a few days back although not seen her since then. x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 2nd June 2009, 8:49 pm

oh claire how rude of your surgeon, it was lucky you had no worries about anything, i dont think i see mine till july which will be a 3 month check. now if i was there i would have made you a nice cuppa amnd discussed your boobs for hours, book in with me for your next check up and bring caz too, we'll have a boobie ball Hysterical

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 2nd June 2009, 9:46 pm

Soo glad you are happy claire and you have a great result!!!

Perhaps he should be paying you for your time..rather than the other way around? Some people think they are superior just because they have different skills :evil:

You go girl...You have all us here to share with Hug xx

P.S. I think Miss Ellie is sunning herself on holiday at the moment :)

And the cream Hotcax is called 'DERMATIX' You can get it on e.bay much cheaper.xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 3rd June 2009, 6:39 am

oh thanx mia, will have a look on ebay 2nite xxxxx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 3rd June 2009, 3:18 pm

OMG hun i would have been gutted, your first app since your op is important, even if it is just for your peace of mind. Its such a shame you were rushed through but at least your happy with them and everything is ok, xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 3rd June 2009, 3:27 pm

hotcaz wrote:oh thanx mia, will have a look on ebay 2nite xxxxx

Hug

It is good!! and lasts a long time, only need a tiny bit, there is other makes of silicone gel too..Kelecote is one. Happy e.baying!!! You can also get it on prescription from G.P. on the Mainland. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 3rd June 2009, 5:58 pm

Hey lovely, shame about your consult. My check-up with him lasted about half an hour (when he was at Transform)

At least you got the all clear though, thank goodness for this site!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 3rd June 2009, 6:00 pm

My check up was quick, he checked my boobs and felt them, took my steri strips off and put new ones on and took some pics too and then had a chat about it, lasted about 8 mins i reckon.
Half an hour Roxy for a check up? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 3rd June 2009, 6:12 pm

Mine was about half hour too, slightly more? However, I have no other planned ones...Just contact if I have any concerns or questions.
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 3rd June 2009, 6:14 pm

zimbabwegirl wrote:Thanks Cakey baby - has miss ellie been around at all here ?

Hiya Mate. Still around, life starting to take over boobie talk now so more of a lurker than a poster, but still pop in here now and again.

Pretty rude of your surgeon wasn't it? My check up lasted ages, she admired them, checked stitches & took 2 out that hadn't disolved, then showed me how to massage. Was in there about 20 mins (which is a long time for me, I live life on the last minute and always rushing)

Anyway, glad to hear your healed and happy

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 4th June 2009, 6:01 pm

Hi girls, my mates ! Yeah ............ thanks for your feedback everyone - he was rushed and i do appreciate that and it was another reminder not to see anyone at the end of the day cos they are tired and stuff has backed up for them ......did lauff when hotcaz said £90 but it begins with a D ! and where do you live Mia when you say on the mainland

It is good!! and lasts a long time, only need a tiny bit, there is other makes of silicone gel too..Kelecote is one. Happy e.baying!!! You can also get it on prescription from G.P. on the Mainland. xx
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 4th June 2009, 6:13 pm

Have had 2 glasses on wine and didnt mean to press send button - honest - !! Mia - why do you need stuff made of silicone gel ..... is that so you can put it on yur scars when you want to wear under wire bras and they do rub a bit - as it is so hard to find non wire bras now .. I actually thought I would try and not wear a bra at all - 1 so i would not look bigger and 2 it would let my scars heal a lot quicker without anything rubbing on them but tried that this morning but even though I have very small nipples you can see then thru whatever I put on .. so put on this gorgeous lacy bra - no padding that - i bought in France at weekend in market for 2 euros - would sell for £15 at La Senza, was a gamble as in market place cant exactly try them on so got 10 for 20 euros and they fit just fab and sooo comfy ............. my girlfriend buys the same from Brassimo is it for £40 !!!! Orders I will take for next trip over. Would put pics on picture trail but that nearly causes divorce with hubby as I can never remember how to do it - but actually I will when he is back at weekend. Sorri back to Singh - whoops - PS- his parting words were - see me in a year ! Yeah ...
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 4th June 2009, 6:22 pm

nads wrote:Half an hour Roxy for a check up? x

Yeps. He took piccys and answered all my questions, explained that they were healing well, he examined them and said they'd settled really well. I mentioned I was unhappy with the scarring and he got his maglamp out and checked to see if they were sealed (as righty wasn't quite healed the last time I saw the nurse) and recommened some scarring products should I want them.

Yeah, lasted about half an hour.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 4th June 2009, 10:22 pm

The silicone gel Claire is for quicker scar softening and healing,and fading. You can also get in in sheets. I use it, however my scars have always been quite smooth, but it helps to fade them in colour too. I live in the Channel Islands. The Bras sound good!!! Nipple erectness is not good!! Very kind of you to offer to bring some back...love to see the pics..minus the divorce Hysterical xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 5th June 2009, 10:08 pm

Hi Mia, thanks I will get some of the silicone gel cos it would be nice to help the scar healing along a bit quicker particularly the colour of them ...ps only have wee nipples but not used to seeing them cos they've been hidden by chicken fillets for years .... how long ago did you have yours done Mia as I cant see your ticker ??
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next