Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partial unders.....

5 posters

Go down

Partial unders..... Empty Partial unders.....

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 6:54 pm

Will i still get the upper pole definition?

Xxxx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 527

Back to top Go down

Partial unders..... Empty Re: Partial unders.....

Post by kay 19th November 2012, 8:32 pm

I didn't have unders shrug so am probably of no use to be fair, but I think you will get more of a natural look shrug Everyone loses the early days upper pole they have due to laws of physics and gravity, but you should still have an upper pole and a nice result xx

You should discuss the overall 'look' that you want carefully with your PS so he is left in no doubt as to what you want and can manage your expectations accordingly xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 8:36 pm

I saw him today... But I was useless lol.

I was so excited that I got swept away :(

I showed him a pic and mentioned defined upper pole which I know you get more with overs but he has strongly advised me to go with partials..... I totally trust his advice and I know that I will live the results no matter what. :)

Just wondered if any girls with partials had maintained the upper pole definition.

I guess you can always get it with a bra ;)

Xxx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 527

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th November 2012, 8:57 pm

You will have upper pole fullness but it would be sloped like a natural breast rather than a defined roundness. Depends what sort of upper pole fullness you want. A good bra will give you any look you want.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th November 2012, 9:46 pm

I have a natural slope rather than rounded and I have overs.

Your surgeon will have chosen partials because that will be the placement to help you best achieve the most natural result for you (you have little breast tissue or body fat to cover the implant)

Wearing the right bra after healing will help any woman with partials or overs achieve a rounded look as the bra pushes the implant upward in the breast, so if you like that look it can be achieved with the right bra.

If you want that look all the time with or without a bra then have you considered a Brazillian furry implant? These implants don't drop like the others do. The covering of the implant adheres to the breast and stays put! But from what I've read you'd need a surgeon with experience in using them to avoid problems with placement. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 19th November 2012, 10:04 pm

Hi Hun

I had unders and a pear shaped implant as that what my surgeon recommended as I already had a bust (just empty one) if I wanted round implants I had to have an uplift too which I did not want. You do lose the upper lift but they look natural with a smooth slope rather had round . I would listen to your surgeon Hun as they are very experienced and will want you to look good after surgery xx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down