Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

been too frightened to post

+18
Nicole
Cat1985
Zoie25
JustPeachy
Kxx
mais04
Tors
alice111
Wishful
needboobs
queenyk
jakki32
shellyb
5stonedown
sparkyleeds
Cazzyxo
COOKIE
Fairycatcher
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

been too frightened to post Empty been too frightened to post

Post by Fairycatcher 6th November 2012, 5:05 pm

as i am scared of worrying people but i am a woman on the edge..

both boobs now have a hole where the incision has seperated. the left is underneath where the vertical scar meets the bottom of my boob and the right is under my nipple at the top of my vertical scar. both are holes about the size of a pea and are yellow and leaking fluid. transform couldnt give less of a **naughty word** if they tried and the earliest they could fit me in again is this friday. i have had to put new dressings on myself which i can see are all bloody and green. under my left boob is agony with the sports bra digging in. the right one isnt sore at all but it looks disgusting and, sorry, but it stinks.

i am working tomorrow and thursday ( i am a childminder) otherwise i would drive to transform and sit in theit waiting room until they saw me!

also, my nipples are sitting at 24cm from breastbone which is still saggy! he said 21cm,is normal and that is where he was moving them to. surely they cant drop 3cm in 3 weeks?

i have awful puckering around my nipples, they are still 5 miles apart and i have had enough :-(
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

been too frightened to post Empty Re: been too frightened to post

Post by COOKIE 6th November 2012, 5:16 pm

Oh you poor darling c'mere Hug

If Transform won't see you then I'd take yourself to A&E to have the wounds checked hun. With the wounds being yellow, smelling and leaking you can't rule out infection. I'm not saying that's what you have but it's something that should be checked and if it is an infection the sooner you get anti biotics the better hun. Please! Do go and get checked out babe, tonight if you can.

It's normal for the nipples to sit lower at first as the implant is forced high. As the implant drops and settles the nipple will lift hun. Puckering too is very normal early post op and that does eventually flatten out as well as your boobs seeming wide right now. All those things will come together with time.

But I am concerned about the smell and the secretion hun. You really would be wise to get that checked out ASAP.

Please don't ever feel afraid to talk here. You are as important as any one of us so please post your concerns and fears if you need to. If someone is concerned by anything posted they are free to deal with that themselves hun. Xxx

Last edited by cookie on 6th November 2012, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 6th November 2012, 5:20 pm

My other half is away. my only option is to call a friend who is a GP but i am worried about annoying her.. They tried to tell me on the phoner that this is normal, and my boobs must have built up fluid which needs to come out. didnt really help me feel any better!

I just HATE my boobs right now and i want to love them.
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th November 2012, 5:24 pm

Call your friend hun. I'm sure she'd sooner take a look for you than risk a possible infection being left alone.

I can't believe they told you a wound that *stinks* as you say, is secreting fluid and is painful is normal when they haven't even taken a look for you! And built up fluid that needs to come out could possibly be a seroma?! Not good practise at all!!! growl was it a nurse you spoke to on the phone hun? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 6th November 2012, 5:25 pm

no, it was carol,. the woman who always answers the phone and has a degree in talking out of her backside
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th November 2012, 5:28 pm

Please call your friend babe. What you describe sounds VERY much like it needs checking over. It's really important hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 6th November 2012, 5:33 pm

Big hugs hun. You need to at the very least call your friend, if you leave a possible infection another 48hrs its only going to get worse and your gonna need antibiotics.. I hope they sort this out for you xoxo
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 6th November 2012, 5:35 pm

Aww fairycatcher so sorry to here whats happening !!been too frightened to post 571992 I think cookie is right telling you to get an opinion from your GP friend or popping into the hospital to get sorted out! That carol women wants shooting,she should have got you in to see the surgeon straight away never mind friday !!!xxxxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 6th November 2012, 5:38 pm

Definately get this seen to hun. As a midwife that sees infected wounds what you have explained sounds like a possible infection or that you have some wound necrosis, both of which need medical attention. Is the wound red and inflammed and hot to touch?? I dont want to frighten you but you have to get this seen ASAP as if it it an infection it must be treated immediatey to prevent it getting so bad you need further surgery. Good luck xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 6th November 2012, 5:54 pm

the left boob is red and feels like a burn. cant get hold of my friend. going to call the transform 24 hour hotline when i have put the kids to bed. Will update later.

5stonedown, if i sent you a picture would it gross you out? can you pm ur email if this is ok? just for your non medical opinion ;-)
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th November 2012, 5:56 pm

You really should take action to be seen hun... Please let us know how you get on. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 6th November 2012, 5:59 pm

Fairy I think you should get someone to sit with the kids while you get it seen to..
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 6th November 2012, 6:01 pm

You poor thing. Hope you get it sorted hun. Can't believe that carol woman has left you in this way without seeing you. Not good at all. X
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 6th November 2012, 6:03 pm

Hi Fairycatcher x get this seen to , it may need treating . Don't like to read about you worrying like this . Let us know how you get on, but please get seen
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 6th November 2012, 6:07 pm

Have you called the 24hr emergency mobile? My left incision opened a couple of days ago and i called it and the doctor on the other end couldn't have been more helpful. He told me that if i saw blood or it had an odour i should come to the hospital straight away but as i didn't have either symptom he made me an appointment to see a nurse first thing next morning. You definitely need to see someone as soon as possible babe before it gets worse. if you haven't got the phone number let me know and I'll pm it to you Xxx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 6th November 2012, 6:10 pm

Sorry hun, it took me so long to write my post on my phone that our posts crossed. Let us know how you get on xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 6th November 2012, 6:30 pm

I dont think you need A & E. Just call GP. If they are closed they will put you through to out-of-hours GP. You need antibiotics. Make sure they take a swab. Then the clinic can follow up on Friday.......if you cant get through on 24hr hotline. (I am a midwife too.....for a long time!) been too frightened to post 571992
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 6th November 2012, 6:31 pm

I'll pm u now hun xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 6th November 2012, 6:31 pm

That stupid patient coordinator shouldn't say a thing about it as she isn't a medical professional. Even when speaking to someone who is medically trained its completely irresponsible to give a diagnosis/the brush off unless they have SEEN you. Get ringing Transform and play hell until you get seen to. I didn't go with transform but my clinic provided a 24hr number for the nurses at the hospital and said that in case of complication I would be seen to straight away. X
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 6th November 2012, 6:42 pm

Ok, so i couldnt wait until kids were in bed. called transform and the woman cut me off then all i got was an engaged tone....

rang 24hr number and thank god i did! spoke to doc. he is meeting me with anti biotics on the ward at 9.30am tomorrow. told me what to do tonight and told me not to worry overnight. feel a bit better he explained it could be some drainage thing but he obvs wants to rule out infection and prescribe anti b's to be on the safe side.

:-(
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 6th November 2012, 6:45 pm

been too frightened to post 184153 Glad you got through!!

Hope all will be sorted tomorrow been too frightened to post 321562
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 6th November 2012, 6:46 pm

Glad you have spoken to someone who knows what they are talking about but I cant believe the nerve of the woman at Transform!! you should put a complaint in about her!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 6th November 2012, 6:47 pm

i have just emailed you a pic claire. hope you've had dinner x
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 6th November 2012, 6:51 pm

It doesnt look too bad to be honest. I think it looks like you may have a stitch that isnt disolving that may need to be cut out. It doesnt really look infected, it just looks aggrevated and the body may be trying to get rid of the stitch which is causing a bit of an immune response which is why its a bit weepy and sore. Its hard to see properley on the pics but I wouldnt worry too much. Just see the Dr in the morning as you have arranged and hopefully it will all be fine xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th November 2012, 6:53 pm

Would you mind if I saw too FC? I understand if you'd rather not. Xx

So glad you've spoken to a doctor hun. I really was quite worried about you. No-one taking calls on a desk has the right to hand out medical information babe. We all know this is elective surgery but its a major operation and that should never be disregarded. To turn you away with the symptoms you have is pretty serious sweetheart and you really should file a complaint against her... If not to satisfy yourself babe, but for others too who might call her worried with complications also.

Hoping all goes well when you see the doc tomorrow and so pleased he's put you at ease for the night. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next