Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so many questions!

4 posters

Go down

so many questions! Empty so many questions!

Post by EmzH 17th October 2012, 3:53 pm

still in the researching stage at the moment - as have a LOT of saving to do before I can take the plunge!

Have been having a read of as many different things as possible and was just looking for some advice.

I'm currently a 32b/30c but look very small and almost flat out of a bra - think this is due to shape more than anything. Dress size 6/small 8.

Not wanting to end up huge as think this would a bit daft on a small frame. Just wanting to look a bit fuller and more feminine.

Can anyone advise on implant size? Overs/unders/partial? Wanting as natural a look as i can manage!

Em x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

so many questions! Empty Re: so many questions!

Post by mrsball 17th October 2012, 4:12 pm

Hi hunny, your best bet is to have some consultations with surgeons.
Only they will be able to advise on size, implant type and over/ unders . It all depends on your body frame, weight, height, bwd. And other factors breast tissue, etc.

The only way they will be able to advise you is if you have a size/ look in mind. So browse some 'boobs' and see what you want/like/ look you're going for xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 17th October 2012, 4:20 pm

I spent hours trawling shapes and sizes Em, Mrs Ball has said it really, have some consultations. Take some pics ( I didn't but read a few girls do and it's a good idea). You are petite ( I am too) so all things to think about .
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 17th October 2012, 4:39 pm

Thanks!

Was also wondering about time off work. How long generally do people get recommended. I'm a sports physio and hopefully soon to be personal trainer so definately not a sedintary job!
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th October 2012, 4:43 pm

Recoverys usually 6 weeks to start returning to normal activity ie. gym, running etc. weights however is usually 12 weeks. Most people return to work between 1-2 weeks. It will take 1-2 to get back driving also.
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 17th October 2012, 4:46 pm

Wow! 12 weeks is a LONG time! Understand that it'll be needed for the healing process though.

Why is it 1-2 to get back driving? Is it more pain or lack of mobility or both?! x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th October 2012, 4:54 pm

Both hunny. You will not be able to move your arms propley for the 1st week. It will be a bit uncomftBle and bit hurty!
12 weeks is pretty much full recovery hunny, there's different recovery stages as I said like 6 weeks for gym, heavy lifting objects and weight training is around 12 weeks .
That's only approx though hunny xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 17th October 2012, 4:59 pm

My arms are really hurty, 10 days post op. Boobies are tender, my scars are tender. And little needly twinges, but I wouldn't say in pain. Just a bit uncomfortable.
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 17th October 2012, 7:08 pm

it's unbelievable how every question answered makes loads more pop into your head! Guessing everyone's gone through this! Glad there's a forum like this to find stuff out on!

Thought the recovery process would be reasonably lengthy but definately something to consider seeing as it might men I couldn't return to full work for 3 months!

Any companies/surgeons to avoid? x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th October 2012, 7:11 pm

You should be able to return before 3 months but given the nature if your a pt, you will not be able to run / gym for at least 6 weeks ..

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th October 2012, 7:39 pm

The girls have given you great advice, the best person to ask re size placement etc would be a surgeon, and we do recommend you see at least 3 to get an idea of what is possible and choose the right surgeon for you. The myth is that unders look more natural but the reason there is more than one placement is also the reason there is more than one shape implant, one thing doesn't suit everyones body so it is extrememly import to discuss these with prospective surgeons. I would also discuss the amount of training an weights you do as this may aaffect the type of placement you are able to have. It may be that you may need over the muscle implants due to doing a lot of exercise, but again this is very important to speak to a surgeon about. I would aso ask them how ong you would need off work due to the type of work you do.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down