Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tubular breasts??

+5
Fairycatcher
JustPeachy
misf1
mrsball
EmzH
9 posters

Go down

Tubular breasts?? Empty Tubular breasts??

Post by EmzH 17th October 2012, 2:56 pm

Hi ladies.

I've been looking into the possilility that what i see as looking underdeveloped - especially around the outside of the breast - may be tubular.

Are there any features that would signal tubular breasts? I'm usually quite happy about going to my GP about things but this one seems to be a sticking point. I don't want to go in there and feel like i'm being laughed out of the room!

Has anyone successfully gone through their GP for this? Are there any particular points I should be making to my GP incase they seem dismissive?

Sorry for all the questions, new to all this!
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Tubular breasts?? Empty Re: Tubular breasts??

Post by mrsball 17th October 2012, 3:08 pm

Hi hunny, sorry cant help re. Tubular boobs, but there are a few girls that have had this problem and will hopefully be able to answer your questions. Xx

mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 17th October 2012, 3:09 pm

EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th October 2012, 3:24 pm

If you type in the search bar at the top tubular it might bring som threads up Hun x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th October 2012, 8:04 pm

It is worth going to see your GP to see if whether they can refer you, there is nothing to be ashamed of just explain your feelings to your GP.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 17th October 2012, 8:13 pm

Hi EmzH. Tuberous breast have a distinct look, I had them. If you google some pictures you will see. Tubular breasts are caused by a lack of development in the breast tissue during puberty which leads to the aesthetically bizarre malformation that can see breasts grow asymmetrically as well as been particularly droopy and unusually far apart. The base of a tuberous breast is very narrow with a long skin envelope. There are different stages of tubular breasts, I had a mild stage where I only needed implants to correct it, but most people need and uplift as well as implants for correction.
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 18th October 2012, 8:15 pm

I had severe tubular breast syndrome. Mt PCT wont pay for that type of syrgery anymore so i had no choice but to go private. Worth a try, see your GP. but even with my severe condition, i was told no chance x
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 19th October 2012, 1:48 pm

Yup it defo depends on the area and funding xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 23rd October 2012, 9:28 pm

I found out today that my pct is the tightest in the country! good to know hey! no funds at all for cosmetic surgery unless your eyelids are hanging over your eyes. amazing to think some areas happily pay for ba's x
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by laura110 3rd November 2012, 11:28 pm

hey! i have tuberous breasts and am hopefully getting nhs surgery around xmas! =S erm they can look quite different one is small and a bit pointy and can look normalish at times... my other is horrid and big nippled and like a triangle pointing down! i think i have quite a big difference in size so have been able to get them done on the nhs but if you are quite even you might not be able to! feel free to msg me if you need any advice or anything! =)
laura110
laura110
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 20th November 2012, 7:50 pm

I have been told that i have tuberous breasts tho tbh i can't really see it myself, the only thing i seem to have is the high breast fold (that's the bit under your boob), another sign is puffy nipples and like the other ladies have said, dropping and being far apart. Deffo go to your GP tho, i'm going myself next week and I know it won't get funded but just want a bit of advice on what i should look out for in a private plastic surgeon. I've already found a surgeon that i quite like (he was the one who told me i have it).

Justpeachy I hope you don't mind me asking but what were your tuberous breasts like? Mine don't really look like any of the pics in google, i've only found one who's mine look like and i'm wondering if it's because mine is also mild x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 4:05 pm

Hi balamoryyellfruit, sorry I just noticed your post as I haven't been on in a while! Mine were mild and although I done the same and googled images of them, none matched but then again none are ever the same. The only way I can describe them is if you have a tea bag and you dunk it in the water and take it out, where all the tea gathers at the bottom - thats what they looked like. I had no tissue at the top and it looked like it had all slid down and gathered at the bottom in an odd shape.
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by clare9963 14th January 2013, 11:28 am

Hey I have just been told i have Tubular Breasts...I wasn’t surprised as I’m so small, funny as i don’t need to wear a bra as i don’t fill one! Glad the NHS are recommending surgery!!

Anyone found there nipples look a lot bigger after BA??

anyone got any advice on size from 32AA?
clare9963
clare9963
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by laura110 14th January 2013, 3:30 pm

i am a month post op for tuberous, nipples about the same i think but still dropping etc!
laura110
laura110
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 15th January 2013, 5:53 pm

I'm having surgery on Monday for mild tuberous breast deformity. I've got pointy boobs with big nipples, and hardly any tissue at the base of the breast, but they dont point down. My surgeon isn't keen to go above 200ccs due to lack of breast tissue, but I am having overs. I'm keeping a boob diary on here if you'd like to be kept up to date with whats happening there!!

silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by laura110 15th January 2013, 9:23 pm

best of luck, i will make a phototrail and put my notes up here at some point... honest lol! mine are small overs too silverpanther and it was all good, not much pain just take it easy! any qs just ask as i went through it all last month! xx
laura110
laura110
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 16th January 2013, 9:39 am

Thanks so much laura110! How are you doing now? Were they quite high and tight just after? Did you have a nipple reduction too? I'm not going for one as I want to maximise chances of being able to breast feed... maybe after I've had kids haha! Sorry for all the questions!! XXX
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by laura110 16th January 2013, 10:08 am

ask as many questions as you like! I am more than happy to help! yes they were a bit high and a little pointy but they had bandaged me all up into madonna cones! the sports bra squashed them a bit and had a nice quiet xmas and wore a hoodie and i dont think they were noticable really! i am having a two stage op so getting my nipples done separately as my surgeon prefers this method, i think as long as they keep the nipple attatched it should maxximise chances of being able to breast feed and a lot of people with our condition are not able to do it anyway, i am keen to go ahead with a reduction but my breasts and nipples were quite different in size... my boobs felt fine other than a bit tender for day 1 and 2 and day 3 and 4 they hurt a bit and the scars burned but was ok with a few painkillers, i didnt even get morning boob! boobs are a tiny bit tight and felt a bit sunburnt with sore nipples but think its because of the stuff they bandages me up with! any other questions just msg me! i will defo put some stuff online but am so busy with uni and moving house at the moment!!! the whole operation and recovery were loads easier than i thought, i felt a bit rough days 3 and 4 but think it was because i had been out and about too much as it was xmas just take is very easy for a week and it will be amazing! keep me posted!
laura110
laura110
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down