Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tubular Breasts, anyone?

+4
InstprSmith
kristenb89
lindylou22
thevisionoflife
8 posters

Go down

Tubular Breasts, anyone? Empty Tubular Breasts, anyone?

Post by thevisionoflife 21st February 2011, 6:37 pm

Hello,

I have PM'ed a few girls who I know had them and put up a question for one of the forum surgeons.

Was wondering if there is anymore Tubular breasted girls out there, Mine I would say are mild but I still hate them and they are still noticeable.

Would love to hear some stories of what results people have got and if they managed to get rid of the tubular shape fully? and if the surgeons had to remove the constriction in the crease and nipples?

Thanks,

Any help would be great,

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Tubular Breasts, anyone? Empty Re: Tubular Breasts, anyone?

Post by lindylou22 21st February 2011, 10:16 pm

Hi hun

have you tried having a look on youtube for videos of these procedures or for more info?

There were some videos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I don't think the links are working any more.

You probably know way more about it than I do already, but I'd never thought to look on youtube before for those sorts of videos, and it can be quite a good resource!

(depends if you're squeamish I guess!)

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 22nd February 2011, 6:08 pm

Hay,

Yeah I looked on youtube it was quite useful and the surgeon has replied to me and it seems like it might be more complicated than what my first consultation indicated.

I am going to see a surgeon that also deals with reconstruction also, I am so worried now that they will tell me the results are not possible or that its going to cost a lot more! AHHHHH

Guess I will find out soon! So hard not to worry.

Thanks for the reply hun!
x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 8th May 2011, 4:15 pm

Hi, i had the correctional surgery done in January, and i had the works minus nipple reduction. I love mine and im soo happy! how did you get on in the end? I hope it all worked out for you xx :flowers:
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 9th May 2011, 4:56 pm

Hay hun,

I had my op April 11th! I still have to go in to have my nipple correction done.

It still looks a bit like the old boobs are sitting on the new ones but once the nipple is done hopefully should even out more and i guess its still early days!

How are yours now?
x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 9th May 2011, 5:36 pm

ooh still early for you! mine are fab, im so happy. The gland can be a little sore if i squeeze it and i'm still getting used to the lower crease of my breast but its great! i was abit worried about the scar ( i had a periareolar incision) but they're fading fast! hope you heal fast and the next surgery goes well x Give You
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by InstprSmith 10th May 2011, 12:27 am

Hey girl! I had my op on 7 April, I had moderate tubular breasts.
I had a lift as well, and I am just over the moon with my results! My new breasts are so nice and full with a fantastic shape! They finally look like what a breast is supposed to look like!!! It corrected my tubular shape 100%! The PS did a wonderful job! Please feel free to PM me anytime with questions! I love to talk boobies!!! Flash
InstprSmith
InstprSmith
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 11th May 2011, 6:48 pm

I do, and I have my first consult coming up.

Is the peri areolar incision a must-do? It sounds horrible.
How is the surgery different?

springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TeresaMaree 11th May 2011, 9:39 pm

Hmmm it seems that mine were kind of tubular....They look a bit funny at the moment (amazing in a bra though) but Im hoping that they will settle and drop to fill out the lower pole a bit more.I had 405 cc natrelle inspiras.
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha 15th May 2011, 8:14 am

Hello so glad that I found a tunbular post!! I only just found out about tubular breasts on my consultation, I took my bra off and my PS said they were prominent tubular breasts. I was quite upset really, I did obviously have a suspicion about the unusual shape and lack of crease. My surgeon is giving me 375cc unders and doing a nipple lift, he said he is going to sort of suck thenipple in so its not so pointy, there quite big nipple too( too much ino perhaps) really nervous about the surgery. Would really like to have just the one op but I am perfectionst. Does anyone have any before and after?? Also, my surgeon said that he has done BA on tubular breasts without altering the nipple., and it can result in a doublt breast? Any ideas xxx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 15th May 2011, 5:58 pm

Hello amysmallboobs! Welcome wavey

Your still a newbie member so you might need to do some more posts so the girls can get to know you before they share piccys.

I had my tubular breasts done on the 11th April and have only had the implants put in so far, I have to go back again to have the nipple corrected- This will be reduced by a cut all the way around and then stitched back on pulling it flatter.

Currently I have the double breast look that your surgeon was talking about, it looks like my tubular breasts are sitting on top of the implants because of the pointed nipple, more so from the side view. I would have liked not to have them done as I am worried about having another scar but they just wouldn't look right.

Tubular breast are a hard one - I think I may always have some sort of double breast look to them as with the crease being lowered obviously there was no breast tissue under that part of the breast. As things settle they should become less noticeable. Hopefully much better than they were!

Who are you going with? Have you booked a date yet?
x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Tubular Breasts, anyone? Empty not a must

Post by thevisionoflife 15th May 2011, 6:11 pm

springstep123 wrote:I do, and I have my first consult coming up.

Is the peri areolar incision a must-do? It sounds horrible.
How is the surgery different?

No this is not a must, I had mine under the crease (the new crease made) I think surgeons may do this because normally with tubular breasts the nipples need to be corrected I guess this leaves less scars! like with mine I will have scars under the breasts and the nipples!

My surgeon told me sometimes she may do the operation in two stages because when the breasts swell it can cause the scar around the nipple to stretch and look bad - to be honest i was in so much pain i'm glad I didn't have it done at the same time! I also have very pale skin so need extra protection for scars, hence I still have my scars covered 1month post op and will do for another two weeks.

Your surgeon can advise you what incision is best for you.

The surgery is somewhat different as they need to release the constricted band of tissue that was once the lower crease of the breast otherwise you would have a really noticeable double breast and also they may need nipple correction (lifts, reduction, reduce the puffy ness)

So it is a little extra than a normal BA but depends how bad your tubular breasts are. I would advise going with someone who is used to doing surgery like this - maybe a surgeon that works on the NHS.

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TeresaMaree 16th May 2011, 5:48 am

I didnt need nipple correction but we did hum and har about a lift. In the end we decided to just have the implants and the do look good although the lower pole of my right really needs to fill out..Almost looks like double bubble at the moment.Hoping like hell it'll sort itself...
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Tubular Breasts, anyone? Empty My tubular breast journey (Starting now)

Post by Shybreasts 21st June 2011, 4:37 pm

Hey! I realise that this is a bit late that you might have hoped but I have tubular breasts and have struggled for years to try and figure out what was wrong with me seem as the GPs I had was pretty useless and said 'they will develop eventually' and then just put me on the pill for a few years GRRR :-( Finally I got diagnosed when I went to see a surgeon which confirmed what I had thought (I did A LOT of research for tubular breasts) I am now a 19 year old film student and on my way to having a breast enlargement/reconstructive surgery to fix my boobs. I am trying to lose weight before my opp too so in order for me to stay on track, keep motivated and get through the next few months I have decided to film my life - the ups and downs of before, during and after the op. I am also hoping that this will raise awareness of breast deformities and bring women closer together. I hope it will help other women understand and find help (if they need it)
I will be posting my videos on youtube on the channel Shy Breasts.
Here is my first video that I uploaded last night, hope you like it! And please spread the word and subscribe to support my journey - feel free to post your own video responses too!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Cheerleader
Shybreasts
Shybreasts
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha 22nd June 2011, 6:45 pm

Hello, well impressed to all the info and replies on this topic. I had tubulars, they made me very self conscious and unhappy for sme time. I am 7 days post surgery, I had my follow up app today and everything touch wood seems ok ish for now. I have got the pictures before and after on picturetrail. I had areola lift and suction and implants, the nipples look scary now, message me if u want my picture trail username and password to look through my pictures, mine were severley tubular and teeny xx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 22nd June 2011, 9:51 pm

hi amy, would love to see your pics please :). im not 7 days away from my BA. My surgeon said my tuberous deformity was only mild, if at all. but iknow what they looked like before i gained weight. im very worried about getting double bubble. hmmm.

shybreasts...will take a look!
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 22nd June 2011, 9:52 pm

sorry: I'm **now 7 days away from my BA, not NOT! lol
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down