Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tubular breasts?

4 posters

Go down

Tubular breasts? Empty Tubular breasts?

Post by Klakitty 8th April 2011, 9:35 pm

Apparently I have a slight degree of this.

Any of you girlies got this and had your BA's?

I think I look totally normal!

News to me.

K xx :boobchick:
Klakitty
Klakitty
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Tubular breasts? Empty Re: Tubular breasts?

Post by kristenb89 8th May 2011, 4:11 pm

Hi i had never heard of tubular breasts until i went for a consultation with my surgeon. I just thought i had small boobs but they were tubular. i don't know how severe they were, i haven't compared them to any one else really, but my surgeon did some correctional surgery too and i love them! he made the incision periareolar and removed some tissue from behind my nipple to make it look less puffy and made the crease of my breast lower and i think he reshaped my gland also, this is what makes the boob look cone-shaped (don't know if you have this but i did!). he put in 300cc cohesive gel implants in under some muscle but not completely under all the muscle, apparently it gives a more natural appearance. At first he wanted to reduce the size of my nipples because they would only get bigger once the skin stretched over the implant, but he said that they weren't in the "oversized" category and it wasn't really necessary but would give a more aesthetic result. i decided not to do it and i'm happy they look gorgeous and i love them. I'm regaining feeling in my boobs more and more every day but it takes a while the doc said! What is your surgeon going to do for you? xxx
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 9th May 2011, 12:26 pm

I havent had my BA yet but I have tubular breasts. Apparently they aren't that bad (although I've had nothing to compare them too!!) as they don't point downwards so it's more the shape of them than anything.

I'm still saving for my BA, and with 5 kids it's going slowly as you can imagine. Fingers crossed I get it sorted soon though!!!!

Good luck xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by InstprSmith 10th May 2011, 12:32 am

Hey girl! I had my op on 7 April, I had moderate tubular breasts.
I had a lift as well, and I am just over the moon with my results! My new breasts are so nice and full with a fantastic shape! They finally look like what a breast is supposed to look like!!! It corrected my tubular shape 100%! The PS did a wonderful job! Please feel free to PM me anytime with questions! I love to talk boobies!!!
InstprSmith
InstprSmith
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down