Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The post op reveal... and a job offer....

+4
Mummy me
COOKIE
lau1982
5stonedown
8 posters

Go down

The post op reveal... and a job offer.... Empty The post op reveal... and a job offer....

Post by 5stonedown 27th September 2012, 7:30 pm

Went for my first post op appointment today... the nurse took the dressings off and told me I was healing well (christ it hurt! I got a free chest wax!). The post op reveal... and a job offer.... 588945 I couldnt really see very well cos the mirror was rubbish and in a silly place but my fella (who doesnt really like fake boobies) took a look and said "they look really good!" The post op reveal... and a job offer.... 184153 then my surgeon came in and took one look and had a big grin on her face and said, "oh they are looking great, I'm so pleased with this so far!" I have 2 lipo wounds to look after under each breast which I need to dap iodine on daily and I have now figured out is the point of the most pain! The post op reveal... and a job offer.... 683465 I'm quite bruised in this area and it is very sore - certainly put me off the idea of ever having lip anywhere else!! The scars are healing well but I am to leave the tape on them for another 2 weeks and then replace it and leave the scars covered for 3 months!! This is to help with the healing process and to avoid bumpy scars apparently!! I have wrinkling and puckering on the lower half of each breast but have been reassurred that this occurs in almost 100% of breast uplift cases and it will sort itself out within 6 weeks and if it doesnt sort itself out my surgeon said she can rectify it with a simple procedure under local anaesthetic at 6-9 months post op and that is all part of the service I have paid for. I can now sleep in a more reclined position The post op reveal... and a job offer.... 899188and I can shower The post op reveal... and a job offer.... 154564!!! I have also been advised that whilst I can go back to the gym at 6 weeks that I should not lift weights for 3 months Shocked!! This is gonna kill me cos I love weights but I'm just gonna have to deal with it cos I certainly dont want to wreck my new boobies!

All in all I am very happy and I dont have to go back to see my surgeon until 12 weeks now unless I have any concerns.

Oh and the best news... after my appointment the hospital where I did my midwifery training phoned me.. the job interview I had a few days before surgery went well and I will be as of the end of November a fully employed midwife!!! The post op reveal... and a job offer.... 3895736294 Timing is perfect too cos I should be well healed at about 8 weeks post op!! I'm over the moon and so much is going right for me... got engaged, got a 1st in my degree, got my boobies The post op reveal... and a job offer.... 113752 and now I got a job!! The post op reveal... and a job offer.... 923101
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

The post op reveal... and a job offer.... Empty Re: The post op reveal... and a job offer....

Post by lau1982 27th September 2012, 7:46 pm

Stars wow massive congratulations on the job hun!!! what a fantastic day for you!! champagne

and it sounds like your healing really well too! its a bit pants that you have to keep the scars covered up for so long but im sure it will be so worth it when you see the final results!

and im sooooooo jealous you can shower!!! because i had a bad allergic reaction to the tape they use which is waterproof (the stuff that looks like masking tape but pink) they couldnt use it to cover my stitches so i still cant shower for another week sad smile

enjoy your shower hun, and make sure you celebrate lots over the weekend!! congratulations again xxx
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

The post op reveal... and a job offer.... Empty Re: The post op reveal... and a job offer....

Post by 5stonedown 27th September 2012, 7:55 pm

Yeah thats the tape that I have to use on my scars for 3 months!! They said a lot of people can get sensitive to it especially after prolonged use so they said to me if I have any kind of reaction to stop using it immediately as it can cause the whole wound to break down!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lau1982 27th September 2012, 8:05 pm

oh dear thats not good! it blistered my skin really badly (you can see the mark on my pictures that i took) when i told the nurse today that id had a reaction and showed her she was really suprised as she said out of all the dressings they use that is the one that causes the least problems! did they give you a roll of the stuff so you can keep replacing it or do you have to wear the same origonal dressing the whole time? xx
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 27th September 2012, 8:09 pm

They gave me a roll and I have to replace it every 4 weeks. I can still shower and get it wet but if you replace it more often than that it does more harm than good! Technically I should be going to the hospital to get it done by the nurses but as I live 95 miles away and I am nurse trained my surgeon is happy to let me do it myself and to phone her if I have any concerns.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th September 2012, 9:12 pm

Good to read your recovery is going so well sweetness and congratulations on the new job… things really ate going well for you and a lovely lady like yourself very much deserves that. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 27th September 2012, 9:28 pm

Thanks Cookie, just wish I could go out and celebrate but I cant really do that at the moment!!!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 27th September 2012, 10:10 pm

congrats on the new job, and really pleased everything went well post op for you, so many exciting journeys all at the same time you must be so happy xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 28th September 2012, 6:00 am

Yeah its all happening at once!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 28th September 2012, 3:46 pm

Amazing!!!

Congratulations xxxxxxxx

The post op reveal... and a job offer.... 154564
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 5th October 2012, 6:43 am

Looking swell honey congrats xx
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 5th October 2012, 4:37 pm

champagne

Congratulations hun xx

So pleased to hear everything is going well for you right now xx vino Your post made me feel really happy inside xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 5th October 2012, 5:23 pm

Thank you xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 7th October 2012, 7:44 pm

You've had a great time!! Congratulations!! xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 7th October 2012, 8:15 pm

Thanks hun. Its all very overwhelming!! How is your healing going jen?
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 7th October 2012, 8:22 pm

Healed fine apart from implant in right boob feeling like the pocket us too big n it's moving loads n it's not a good sensation, wrote s post got done help as all I can find online mentions further surgery? No response yet on here but it's only been up a short time! Ur avi looks amazing xxx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 7th October 2012, 8:23 pm

Wrote a post for some*
Bloody iPhone!!
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 7th October 2012, 8:44 pm

Thanks hun. I'm really pleased with the results so far. Got lots of healing to do yet and they are still rock hard but are defiantely softer than they were at first!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down