Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly....

+2
franky2512
5stonedown
6 posters

Go down

Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly.... Empty Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly....

Post by 5stonedown 24th September 2012, 8:55 am

Well I'm day 5 today...

the good is that the buddha belly has almost gone!! Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly.... 899188 I got on the scales this morning and my weight is back to exactly where it was prior to surgery which is good considering my implants weigh nearly 2lb! The day after surgery I weighed myself and I was 7lb heavier due to swelling etc so I am relieved its gone (Yes I weigh myself a lot! Probably too much! Kinda happens when u lose 5 stone!)

the bad is that I think my nerves are regenerating which in itself is good but I experienced my first morning boob today and I get these occasionally sharp shooting pains near my nipples which bloody hurts! Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly.... 683465 Luckily only lasts a second but it makes me jump!! I also had a rubbish night sleep last night, my back is breaking from sitting up in bed. I usually sleep on my front so I'm finding it very hard to get comfy in bed and when I miss out on my sleep I get grumpy! Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly.... 221105

the ugly is related to the good! Basically after 5 days of constipation the opposite has now occured and I cant get off the toilet!! The laxatives have clearly worked but I've been so much I need a rest !!! Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly.... 557141

Boobies still look good and I'm still over the moon, just getting frustrated with the lack of sleep and the discomfort!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly.... Empty Re: Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly....

Post by franky2512 24th September 2012, 9:00 am

Lol love this post! Glad your getting back to normal, I haven't weighed myself yet! The sleeping thing won't last to long you might feel more comfortable sleeping laying down in the next 5 days xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly.... Empty Re: Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly....

Post by 5stonedown 24th September 2012, 9:12 am

I'm so active I just never sit still for 5 mins and all I've done for 5 days is sat down!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 24th September 2012, 9:37 am

I weighed myself a couple of weeks after my BA and was about 7lb heavier.

I also went overboard on the prune juice to combat Buddha belly and, no word of a lie, I was on the toilet every 10 mins from 830 that morning till 1130 in the night. I was sat on the toilet texting my friend telling her my woes who luckily prescribed dry weetabix
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th September 2012, 9:44 am

Great to read all is going well now lovely. The ice packs are also great for nerve pain and morning boob, infact they're great for everything throughout your recovery! LOL

Have you tried popping a pillow under your knees and a rolled towel behind your back for support at night hun? They really help take the pressure off, also, no need to be 'sat up'. Just head and shoulders raised above your chest is all you need.

Hope things continue to get better babe - You're soon to go to the clinic aren't you for the big reveal? Day 5 the good, the bad and the ugly.... 727935 Ohhh when all the dressings come off it's the best feeling, along with your first shower! haha. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 24th September 2012, 10:43 am

Just ordered some cooling gel pads that I can put in the fridge or freezer and then put in my bra so hopefully they will arrive soon!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th September 2012, 11:06 am

You can just pop a bag of frozen rice/peas or corn or anything really on whilst you're waiting for them to arrive hun. Dont put them on your stitches though gorgeous. Just placed across the tops of your boobs. It does make the rest of your boob cold anyway. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 24th September 2012, 11:33 am

Yeah my fiance has a big gel pack that he uses on his back that I am using on the top of my boobs at the moment (well away from the stitches!) its the top of my chest that is the most sore and tight anyway and you are right it does really help its just a bit big and awkward to keep using which is why I've ordered the breast ones but at least I have some relief now. How long would you leave it on your boobs before you give it a break? Thanks for the advice though it helps so much!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th September 2012, 11:39 am

I left mine on for a couple of hours, I'm not one to sit for long periods, I'm a lot of a multi tasker lol, so I'd be up having a walk around or general cleaning and stuff in between. You'll find the implant holds the cold for a while anyway after the icepacks have sat for a while, so they'll keep that nice cold feeling even after taking the icepacks off, give yourself a couple of hours break and if you feel you need them, just pop them on again.

I found night time was worse for me, so I'd just keep replacing through the night as and when I needed them. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 24th September 2012, 3:32 pm

Hi hun

What procedure have you had done?!x
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 24th September 2012, 3:44 pm

I had a lollipop lift and 390cc moderate profile polyurethane implants. I was a very very saggy 32D. No idea what size I'm gonna be just yet but I'm happy with my results so far!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethSok 24th September 2012, 8:09 pm

Haha! Just wanted to say I have lost 3 stone, and i TOTALLY get the weigh in! I do it most mornings and evenings to compare! :) I'm hopefully having my BR next month, I'm so excited to lose about 4 pounds overnight hopefully! So glad to hear u are doing well.
ElizabethSok
ElizabethSok
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down