Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 week post op no bra

4 posters

Go down

5 week post op no bra Empty 5 week post op no bra

Post by Mummy me 11th September 2012, 10:13 pm

Wanted some advice please girls, when I had my week post op the nurse said I had to wear my sports bra day and night for 2 weeks then I could just wear it during the day for the next 4 weeks. I am now just over 2 weeks post op and although I don't feel comfortable to take it off at night at the moment, I have my sisters wedding reception party end of September I will be 5 weeks post op and am unsure if I will be able to not wear my sports bra for the night as I want to wear a strapless dress. I know the nurse said it would be okay from 2 weeks but always thought that the bras had to be worn for 6 weeks constantly. Any advice please girls xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

5 week post op no bra Empty Re: 5 week post op no bra

Post by COOKIE 12th September 2012, 12:15 am

Never follow the advice that is given to anyone but yourself Mummy me, becaause no-one elses recovery instructions matter to 'you' but your own, which are tailored to YOUR healing.

What I would say though is that you just get confirmation that it will be OK to go braless for an 'evening'. The instructions you were given mean that you're not to wear a bra 'for bed' hun, so going unsupported whilst you're standing up and about at night which will put pressure on new boobs might need just double checking lovely.

I'm sure you'll get the all clear and if you do, have a ball and worry about nothing!, but like always, our boobs are still very much healing until we get the all clear, which you have yet to do so lovely, so until then, it's always best to ensure you do everything you can post-op, following your surgeons advice which are based on your recovery to the T, to know that you have done all you possibly can to ensure you get the best result possible post-op.

If you don't get the all clear though darlin', it's just not worth risking your recovery for just one night when you'll have many nights 'after' your recovery.

ALWAYS better safe than sorry and it only takes a moment to pick up that phone and just check that it's OK. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 12th September 2012, 11:14 am

As usual, cookie has given you great advice.

Have fun at your sister's wedding! Show off them 5 week post op no bra 204135 !! xx
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th September 2012, 8:22 pm

Yep I gotta agree with cookie, best to double check you're allowed and if so you're good to go in that dress dance
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 12th September 2012, 9:40 pm

Thank you ladies, I will give them a call otherwise I know Asad do a post op bra that actually looks like a bra so I will get one of those and just wear a different dress. Another quick question related to the same thing is it up to my surgeon or nurse if I can no longer wear sports bras at 6 weeks as I have only been given appointment for nurse not surgeon xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down