Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asymmetry....advice needed please!?

+4
*Alice*
misf1
Mummy me
Kmaise3
8 posters

Go down

Asymmetry....advice needed please!? Empty Asymmetry....advice needed please!?

Post by Kmaise3 4th September 2012, 7:59 pm

Hi ladies, i was wondering if anyone can give me their experience on this?......

On the 15th sept im having 525 cmh round high profile overs. (im 5"11 and currently 38b, with no volume!)

Like many people (i hope) i have slightly assymetric breasts, there is less volume underneath one of them! The surgeon has told me that this cannot be corrected so there will always be a difference.

Im now overthinking and worrying that the difference after ba will be huge!

Can anyone comment on their own experience and results?

Much appreciated! :heehee:
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Asymmetry....advice needed please!? Empty Re: Asymmetry....advice needed please!?

Post by Mummy me 4th September 2012, 8:03 pm

Hi I was the same I was only 32b pre op had one 1 cm lower then the other and slightly smaller, my surgeon told me that if they put in different sizes then it could make matters worse, I had 260 cc in both and am only just over a week post op you can see it slightly but nothing obvious I have also seen loads of girls post op pics who have the same and it doesn't look terrible, like you say it's a common problem so you are not alone xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Asymmetry....advice needed please!? Empty Re: Asymmetry....advice needed please!?

Post by misf1 4th September 2012, 8:08 pm

I had two different shaped boobs before my BA one seemed to be a bit more triangular where the other was a nice shape. I know which one it is by looking, but no one can tell, everyone thinks they look exactly the same. Everyone will have slight asymmetry.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Asymmetry....advice needed please!? Empty Mummyme and misf1

Post by Kmaise3 4th September 2012, 8:13 pm

Thanks for your replies ladies!

I'm sure everthing will be fine. i think i am just over thinking and worrying! :heehee: i'm so anxious, I just want it all done now!
dance

Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th September 2012, 8:15 pm

Ah when boobie day is closing in, I think we all get very nervous and over think every little detail. I can say I'm a million times more confident with my boobs now and I've never regretted getting them done. I'm sure you will love you new additions
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 4th September 2012, 8:35 pm

I had really bad asymmetry which was half my reasoning for having a BA in the first place because I needed it correcting. Because of this I had different sized implants but a lot of women who have very minor asymmetry have the same sized implant.

Most women have slight differences between both breasts anyway because nobody is perfectly symmetrical, if you can live with it then I say forget about it and enjoy your soon to be boobies!! x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 4th September 2012, 9:38 pm

Hi huni I had asymatrey and like Alice I had my BA to correct this and to be bigger of coarse. I had two different size implants and mine are the closest to the same size they have ever been. When is you op? Xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 5th September 2012, 9:06 am

I had asymmetry before my 2 BA's, it was much more noticeable after the 1st one but thought I had to just live with it as the ps said it "couldn't be corrected". However when I got my pip's replaced this year, my ps corrected it and my boobs are symmetrical now :) so implants will highlight asymmetry more but it might only be noticeable to you, it depends how aysemmtrical they are x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 5th September 2012, 9:07 am

*Asymmetrical, I forget how to spell that word after writing it a few times!
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th September 2012, 1:11 pm

I think everyone has a bit of asymmetry even if it's unnoticeable. I heard a very good saying ... They're not twins, they're sisters! Xxxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 5th September 2012, 1:28 pm

mrsball wrote:. I heard a very good saying ... They're not twins, they're sisters! Xxxx

Love this! i was told this by the 1st surgeon I saw!!

Thanks for your replies ladies, i'm sure my new boobs will look fab!! I' having them done on Sept 15th! not long now! dance
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th September 2012, 1:53 pm

No not long at all! exciting... where are you having it done and with who?? :) x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 5th September 2012, 1:59 pm

mrsball wrote:No not long at all! exciting... where are you having it done and with who?? :) x

I know, its going quite quickly!!

Im having it done at Transform, Riverside with Mr Meleagros! dance
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 5th September 2012, 4:04 pm

mrsball wrote:I heard a very good saying ... They're not twins, they're sisters! Xxxx

That's an amazing way of putting it! :heehee: x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th September 2012, 5:45 pm

*Alice* wrote:
mrsball wrote:I heard a very good saying ... They're not twins, they're sisters! Xxxx

That's an amazing way of putting it! Asymmetry....advice needed please!? 199385 x

Thanks Alice, i thought it was a really good saying and its so true :) x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 6th September 2012, 6:18 am

i had crazzzzy asymmetry!! :( One implant was i think 250cc and the other 435cc... a little bit of difference shouldnt be anything to worry about. Ive heard it can correct slight asymmetry with the one sized implant... so im hoping this will be in your favour :)

Dont worry! you'll be sweet! x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down