Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How was your experience at abbey pines transform?

3 posters

Go down

How was your experience at abbey pines transform? Empty How was your experience at abbey pines transform?

Post by joannalx 22nd August 2012, 6:48 pm

Hi everyone I am wondering what everyones experiences have been like at abbey pines hospital with transform? Thanks :)

Xxx Heart
joannalx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

How was your experience at abbey pines transform? Empty Re: How was your experience at abbey pines transform?

Post by *Alice* 22nd August 2012, 8:38 pm

Hi joannalx!

I loved my experience, I was two hours early but taken to my room anyway. The hospital didn't "look" clinical, it was incredibly clean and very quiet. The staff would come within seconds of me pressing my buzzer and seemed genuinely happy to help with anything. I would be happy to go back in the future.

Hope this helps hun!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

How was your experience at abbey pines transform? Empty Re: How was your experience at abbey pines transform?

Post by joannalx 22nd August 2012, 9:29 pm

That sounds great! And I'm glad it didn't look clinical because that would really freak me out :/ haha! Xxx
joannalx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 23rd August 2012, 7:22 am

Hi. I couldn't fault anything. I had a good old chin wag with a lovely nurse there and found everyone else just as nice.
There are some very full and descriptive boob job diaries on the forum by Jodie and twinkle about their experience at Abbie pines from July, by the time id read them it felt like dejavu by the time I got there myself x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down