Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else?

+2
jadeBA
lindsayrose
6 posters

Go down

BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else? Empty BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else?

Post by lindsayrose 4th May 2012, 8:09 pm

hey ladies new to this site... in fact this is my first post!! woohoo!! just wondered if anyione is having their op the same day as me? im having dr persico at transform 360/405 cc natrelle mod projection overs.

im super nervous and worried cannot believe its in three days time...arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

would be grate if anyones booked in the same day as me... if not...a few words of wisdom/advice would be appreciated.

xxxxxx linds xxx
lindsayrose
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else? Empty Re: BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else?

Post by jadeBA 4th May 2012, 8:15 pm

iv just had mine done at the same place chick but i had mr clarke last saturday,

Words of wisdom... E N J O Y I T ! !

honestly chick just enjoy the whole experience. its amazing.
they are really professional and really look after you there, im a million percent sure you will be fine.xxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else? Empty Re: BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else?

Post by COOKIE 4th May 2012, 8:18 pm

Hello and welcome to BJSF Linds BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else? 399357 and congrats on booking your special day! BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else? 154564

You'll find all the girls having their surgeries in May in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread sweetie and you can always check the calender at the top of the page to find out if someone else shares your boobie day!

If you'd also like to add your special day to the calender just post your surgery details in the 'Calender Entries' section of the forum and myself or one of the other mods will add it to the calender for you.

Also if you have questions or concerns just ask away right here in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum hun, there's always some lovely 'buddy' around to help if they can.

I'm looking to have scar revision with Mr Persico so I'll be taking a very personal interest in your recovery lol.

I found him to be very honest in his approach as with me he was assessing someone else's work and a very likeable man who listened and I find that so important in a surgeon.

Anyway, that's enough of my rambling lol... Enjoy the forum!!!! BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else? 773440
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsayrose 4th May 2012, 8:23 pm

ahhh thanks girlies!!! i have to be there at 8 am so im hoping im in and out....just worried about recovery iv got a 6 month old little girl who is a bit of a fidgety bum at the minute lol my hubby to be is stayin off the first week and my mums helping out the second so im hoping ill be ok by week three!!...

Alexisbell-murphy- what happened on the day of your op? im so worried ...think its just fear of the unknown lol.

Cookie--- cant help but notice how fab ur boobies are!! jelous!!! lol thanks for the warm welcome ill be sure to add my date to the calender and join in some convos on the may buddies :) just trying to navigate around the site at the min lol xxx
lindsayrose
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th May 2012, 8:27 pm

Awww BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else? 683328 for the compliment chick. If you need any help at all navigating the forum don't hesitate to ask any of us mods for guidance.

About your baby... you'll be just fine by week 3 hun, just be sure to take extra care when lifting though. It's great to see you have so much support in place, with a little one so young, you're certainly going to need it. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 4th May 2012, 8:42 pm

Hi Lindsayrose i'm having my op next Thursday so i'm one of your May buddies BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else? 399357 , this site is fantastic for giving you all the advice you need and support, i've had a few wobbles along the way and the girls on here are great to give you the confidence you need to get your head sorted.

Welcome hun xxx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 4th May 2012, 9:11 pm

I was also admitted onto the ward at 8AM too :D.
i was second to go into theatre with my surgeon
ok ill do a brief kinda 'goings on' of that morning. so here it goes..

8AM - i arrived at abbey pines Manchester, they welcomed me at reception and then they took me on to the ward, it had 4 cubicals with pully round curtains where there was a bed and on the bed a theatre gown and a pair of paper knickers heehee..
i was told to undress and put them on and to rmove any makeup i had on also Jewlery/ piercings ect... i was already aware that they would have to come out so i was prepared and came almost clear, the actually let me keep my engagement ring on and just taped it up..

9:00AMish-
the nurse came in did a few checks like BP and basically a little detailed health questionaire then she measured me for my theatre stocking and in she came with them beautys heehee..
anyway .. the anaesthetist came in and basically went through all the same checks. double checked the last time i ate ect ect.. and explained what was going to happen. which was fine.

Then my surgeon Mr clarke popped in and said hi and what he was going to do well with sizes ext.. and said im scheduled to go into theatre at around 10 am.

after he visited My room that i would be staying in over that night must of just been made available so the nurse took me to the room. it was actually quiet lovely i had 3 windows and the sun was shining.

anyway i remember getting settled and unpacking a few things like baby wipes for after surgery "i heared your skin gets quiet greasy'' which mine did. i unpacked my PJ's for after My own knickers and my sports bra that i would like to ware so they were all together for when i came out. and literally as id finished that and caught about 10mins of jezzakyle USA a lady knocked on my door ...

10:10AM.
The lady was ..Ermm not sure of her 'title' but she was really nice and as far as im aware she stayed with me through out the surgery.
she did the same checks over that the nurse and the anaesthetist did previous and the on our way we went the walk to theatre was like so slow but it all happend so fast i cant explain it lol..
as we reached the double doors they had just finished up on the first girl who had had her BA, must of been pretty straight forward as i remember her being there on my arrival and i was in thearre for like 10:10 am
anyways

THEATRE WAS THE MOST EXCITING PART.
i got into the operating thing and the same lady who walked with me said are you going to jump up so i took a massive hunch up as it was quiet high and i laid there and she started wiring me up to the heart rate machine and then the anaesthetist inserted my canula ..
the just made general chit chat as they were working on me (mainly about my wedding) and i remember saying 'i dont want to tell you anything about it because i wont be able to finish telling you because u will pit me to sleep' they laughed lol. then next min i was given a mask they said it was oxygen and that it will make me feel sleepy and off i difted into the land of nod..zzzzzzz......

i woke up in recovery and the first things i said.

ARE THEY HERE... reply yes
WHAT SIZE... reply 410's
THEY ARE REALLY HEAVY... reply, They will be

then next min i was in my room :D with a new set of bad boy boobies.

after i fully came round from the general i was so buzzing i couldnt sleep haha.
BUT I WAS SO SO THIRSTY! so drink plenty of water when your out.

sorry to babble lol. but honestly chick.
I was petrified and i honestly can say i really dont know why. the only thing i regret was being scared because i know now there was no need.
i know its natural to be nervous but honestly dont let it ruin your experience. seriously just enjoy it :)

id do it again without a doubt. i kinda liked the whole being excited and nervous,theatre surgery, The pines
argh everything

What size you having?xxxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 4th May 2012, 9:40 pm

Hello and welcome!!! Stars

You really don't have to worry about a single part of your day, the hospital is really clean and the staff at Abbey Pines are LOVELY! They were helping me carry my drains to the loo and everything and are always there within seconds and won't mind giving you any help should you need it!

Read through some surgery stories, you'll find it's all very standard and stories very rarely differ for a standard BA! These really helped me as they prevented any surprises and I knew what to expect!

Just enjoy the whole experience sweetie, I would happily do it again tomorrow if I could and I'm the biggest wimp you could meet (I even passed out getting my ears pierced- that bad!!).

We're all here should you need any support before or after! Hug

Let us know how you get on!!!

Alice xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 26th June 2012, 3:07 pm

"bad boy boobies" BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else? 557141 that cracked me up! Good to read about the hospital though im going there on the 22nd by myself so getting transport down and worry about the little things like where will I go, who will be there etc etc, but they are just niggles that go away when i read posts like this so thank you! and happy new bad boy boobies! haha xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 26th June 2012, 6:22 pm

geordiejen wrote:"bad boy boobies" BA abbey pines 8th may anyone else? 557141 that cracked me up! Good to read about the hospital though im going there on the 22nd by myself so getting transport down and worry about the little things like where will I go, who will be there etc etc, but they are just niggles that go away when i read posts like this so thank you! and happy new bad boy boobies! haha xx

You'll be absolutely fine hun! Are you travelling down on the day or the day before?

A good idea is to check out some surgery stories, these really helped me understand what was going to happen on my day! x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 26th June 2012, 8:00 pm

I'm travelling down on the day I get picked up about 4.30-5am and book into abbey lines at 8am. Can't wait but I'm so nervous! Bit anxious about taxi ride home I don't know how I'll be feeling pain and sickness wise! X
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down