Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you wear when leaving the hospital?

+8
sparkyleeds
Princess_x
mariaelaina
karleyxxx
Lian
jodie1204
MrsH
mildura
12 posters

Go down

What did you wear when leaving the hospital? Empty What did you wear when leaving the hospital?

Post by mildura 20th July 2012, 7:02 am

So i've suddenly realised that getting dressed is going to be an issue when i leave the hospital (well ok, my bf realised) So i was wondering what you ladies managed to get into. So far i can think of a skirt i have with an elastic waitband, ballet pumps and my bfs supersized hoodie. I'll look hilarious and the hoodie will probably be too hot but i can't think of anything else.
xx
mildura
mildura
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

What did you wear when leaving the hospital? Empty Re: What did you wear when leaving the hospital?

Post by MrsH 20th July 2012, 9:00 am

Hi Mildura,
I'm planning on Hubby's tracky bottoms (i don't own a any) and a zip up hoodie.
I'm going to look totally chavtastic lol.
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

What did you wear when leaving the hospital? Empty Re: What did you wear when leaving the hospital?

Post by jodie1204 20th July 2012, 9:22 am

I wore the same, some joggers and zip up hoody. Looked very attractive hahaa xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 20th July 2012, 9:24 am

I was just thinking leggings and one of my baggy tops that has a tie at the waist band and a cardy ... Oh and a lightweight scarf to cover any lumps and bumps and swollen breasticles
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 20th July 2012, 9:25 am

Hya hun my surgeon told me to wear trousers that can be easily pulled on, ie jogging bottoms (nothing that you have to strain to put on) and a front fastening top so a hoody ect..... so it looks like the post BA look is going to have to be one of a chavtastic pre teen lol xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 20th July 2012, 9:42 am

I wore jeans coming out of the hospital What did you wear when leaving the hospital? 267328

But on my top I had a button up blouse/shirt xx
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 20th July 2012, 9:42 am

I wore one of those Lipsy tracksuits, velour jogging bottoms and zip top.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 20th July 2012, 10:23 am

I wore pull up tracky bottoms and a press stud shirt and slip on shoes! Looked a belter but there was no chance of putting on a top over my head as i couldnt raise my arms!!
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th July 2012, 10:40 am

I just wore leggings and a zip up hoody with my ugg boots.

The clothes you're planning on wearing will be just fine to get on mildura :thumbs: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th July 2012, 12:35 pm

Jogging bottoms and a zip up hoodie and slip on trainers. You sound like you will be fine in what you have chosen
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 22nd July 2012, 1:00 pm

I wore leggings and a baggy vest that had huge drop armholes. I had bought a hoody the day before but it no longer zipped up over my boobs so do ensure your hoody has enough of a gap to get the twins into comfortably haha.

You may also be required to keep your sexy surgery stockings on so keep those in mind lol. x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 22nd July 2012, 2:17 pm

I will be wearing pull on cotton shorts and a zip up top. The nurse at my pre op said she would be the one helping me get dressed :)))
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down